Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Bitbratt

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:48:49 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

You are right MyInspiration,  the Blockchain Technology, which the Trustlogics Platform  will used is the key to have a secured Professional Data. The Blockchain Technology is now becoming popular and now starting to be widely used.

And to quote  “The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.”
Don & Alex Tapscott, authors Blockchain Revolution (2016)"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

One of the features that Trustlogics offers is the Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers.

This is an advantage to the ISP, because the company or individual who needs their services will directly contact them.
Through Trustlogics the company  no longer fear of their background  or credibility because their datas will be verified by the partnered validators of Trustlogics.

Am i right with my understanding?

You are correct theres's no need to feel afraid because they will definitely check their data with a trusted validators of trustlogics. Isp can also be rated by service requesters if they've done well on their service or given a review. So the company/recruiter won't need to worry to double check the Isp records cause they will be done by these validators.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

One of the features that Trustlogics offers is the Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers.

This is an advantage to the ISP, because the company or individual who needs their services will directly contact them.
Through Trustlogics the company  no longer fear of their background  or credibility because their datas will be verified by the partnered validators of Trustlogics.

Am i right with my understanding?

You are correct theres's no need to feel afraid because they will definitely check their data with a trusted validators of trustlogics. Isp can also be rated by service requesters if they've done well on their service or given a review. So the company/recruiter won't need to worry to double check the Isp records cause they will be done by these validators.
And besides, having direct contact with companies, the ISP can get a better service fees because no more cut off's if they are under a certain group that still serves as middleman between the ISP and the one needing their services. I
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

You are right MyInspiration,  the Blockchain Technology, which the Trustlogics Platform  will used is the key to have a secured Professional Data. The Blockchain Technology is now becoming popular and now starting to be widely used.

And to quote  “The blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.”
Thanks for the input Bitbratt. Imagine if i have something valuable and iwant it to be secure forever, i can store it in a blockchain. It is now widely used, and to add, fraud is impossible, falsification of records will have no room since everything is open in public.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

Hi achiahia,

Thanks for the input Bitbratt. Imagine if i have something valuable and iwant it to be secure forever, i can store it in a blockchain. It is now widely used, and to add, fraud is impossible, falsification of records will have no room since everything is open in public.
Ya right Chikitita2004, I’m not sure if banks use blockchain too to keep their records of transactions? Correct me if I am wrong, but sometimes transactions made online in banks are traceable. I also think postal services are also in blockchain? They are traceable and can be followed now when you send items or registered mails.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

Hi achiahia! Do you know that you can find more info in their whitepaper and in their official website trustlogics.io and in addition to that you can now download their application in App and Android play store. I am also planning to check their application why not together check and explore trustlogic no?
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. AI-based algorithm will notify suitable peers of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, and deduction of TrustLogicsTM platform fee, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy [8].
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

In this case, though not all candidates can be hired, and if they are not, they still are going to benefit because of the bounty. This method is effective since everyone wants the position posted and aside from that, there will be no loser here since they are going to recieved tokens even if they are not hired
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:24:38 PM

Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. AI-based algorithm will notify suitable peers of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, and deduction of TrustLogicsTM platform fee, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy [8].

In this case, though not all candidates can be hired, and if they are not, they still are going to benefit because of the bounty. This method is effective since everyone wants the position posted and aside from that, there will be no loser here since they are going to recieved tokens even if they are not hired
I would like a clarification on this. When they say, all the participants involved, you mean including the candidates  that were not hired will  also be given a token? Maybe i was wrong with my understanding, i thought the peers that recommended or referred  a candidate will be the one to receive a token even the one that they recommend were not hired. I would appreciate if you can enlighten me with this.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:13:02 AM

Hi achiahia! Do you know that you can find more info in their whitepaper and in their official website trustlogics.io and in addition to that you can now download their application in App and Android play store. I am also planning to check their application why not together check and explore trustlogic no?

Hi there! The TrustLogics platform will be built on the blockchain technology on a hybrid model. HyperLedger will be the private blockchain the platform will be using.  Here, data will be stored. Among the reasons why TrustLogics chose to use the blockchain technology is because of its helpful attributes such as immutability and being concensus making the platform quite secured.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:39:07 AM

Hi there! The TrustLogics platform will be built on the blockchain technology on a hybrid model. HyperLedger will be the private blockchain the platform will be using.  Here, data will be stored. Among the reasons why TrustLogics chose to use the blockchain technology is because of its helpful attributes such as immutability and being concensus making the platform quite secured.

Add to these is the provenance attribute of the blockchain technology and finality of data. This way, data stored on the private blockchain could not be easily manipulated supporting the immutability of the system.

And as for security layers, TrustLogics mention the use of advanced security features along with the choicest selection of hardware for the platform.

Thus, i think the platform will be well secured.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform
to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is
completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current
public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their
network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign
separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of
individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be
enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see
the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers

You can customize the Groups or Company who can see your Digital Profile and Professional data on the platform. So the only thing that recruiters can see is your desired informations to be displayed on your digital portfolio on the platform. This can lessen the data theft and protect your professional data from those scums.

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. This will surely help users know that the data they provided to Trustlogics is safe and secure. I think there should be a default setting as well as most job-seekers don't really think that much on the security of their data but rather being hired as soon as possible.

Hi Roy! Not only your wish for default settings has been provided already as shown on the embedded screenshot above, but the ability to create groups and assign network users has been filled too.

A total control of where our data as jobseekers will appear.  As TrustLogics is not limiting the possibility of third party application (as to increase global reach for applicants), unlike other hiring platforms, TrustLogics allows the jobseeker to control this instead of TrustLogics controlling them.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

What a wonderful project it is, although this is not new to us but the platform of trustlogic can help all candidates to have a proper job that suited to their skills based on their personal data.
Absolutely right all the data to be gather in this platform of trustlogic can help jobseeker`s to find a job easily with no more hassle, less of time and also effort that is suited or based on what the personal data contained within a jobseeker`s resume. Yes as what you have said this is not new, but still this is very interesting project because there are some projects that aren`t work properly and this project is aiming to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where the personal information of jobseeker`s will be stored in there platform.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:18:25 AM

I would like a clarification on this. When they say, all the participants involved, you mean including the candidates  that were not hired will  also be given a token? Maybe i was wrong with my understanding, i thought the peers that recommended or referred  a candidate will be the one to receive a token even the one that they recommend were not hired. I would appreciate if you can enlighten me with this.

Yes 1kreasons, as per my understanding Bitfinnese was right when he mentioned that  even candidates who did not get the post will receive a bounty for applying since the whitepaper stated "TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved".

Where it is notable the "all participants involved" includes candidates referred to the platform, not merely the referrers themselves.
Elexsis

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:33:18 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 01:43:48 AM by Elexsis

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:49:29 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

As what i have read to their whitepaper this project was started and completed market research and first draft of requirement was on March 2017, if you want to know more about trustlogics they have provided whitepaper also for further more information in their thread, its up to you if you will gonna explore it.

Hi guys! The bounty for TrustLogics started already. You can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3439509

For further information you may check their whitepaper here https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

You may also visit their website at https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Hope you find these links useful Kevindevil.

Elexsis

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

Both the recruiter and the jobseeker or candidate for the job will use Trust Logics platform, but how about the peer? What is his role in this project?
This project aiming for personal identification details for those people who are willing to share their further more information, trustlogic is where your personal data can be stored in there platform and they`re also aiming of one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well as jobseeker`s.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:13:24 AM

What a wonderful project it is, although this is not new to us but the platform of trustlogic can help all candidates to have a proper job that suited to their skills based on their personal data.
Absolutely right all the data to be gather in this platform of trustlogic can help jobseeker`s to find a job easily with no more hassle, less of time and also effort that is suited or based on what the personal data contained within a jobseeker`s resume. Yes as what you have said this is not new, but still this is very interesting project because there are some projects that aren`t work properly and this project is aiming to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where the personal information of jobseeker`s will be stored in there platform.
This project is very interesting right now and trustlogics gives not only opportunity but also benefits to those jobseeker`s who can`t easily find a job through sharing there personal information that can be gathered and contained to their platform.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:30:32 AM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:32:10 AM

How can you assure that this project will last long? well i am not comparing this project to other platform, but we cannot predict what really happens in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Elexsis

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:46:32 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
The main goal of Trustlogics is to lessen the problem of unemployment people and their trying to change the world into a better place which all of us have a bright future. I don`t see anything wrong in this project because their trying to improve our community at the same time. This project is not referring to lazy people because if you wont comply information they needed then you are not qualify to be an employee in any company.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: