Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Rejamquiflix

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

Hello, guys! I joined this plan. I'm interested to look how the developers perform the idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:59:49 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

The very unique project of trustlogics are such to be confident to become successful platform in the future,because is the 21st century adoption for digitized data and decentralized platforms,that can more advance to provide seamless storage to share digital information as quickly procedure for the new revolution at global recruitment process  for the great services.

Aside from great the services of trustlogiccs,are you encountered to for luck and reputation? because base on your white papers they have no  concreted background information that will be  held  to check  the company regarding to thier educational institutes for the past employers,

What is great about Trustlogics is that the verification feature is not available to other job websites. I know some new projects which is similar to Trustlogics but does not offer this feature. Verified data of applicants will make the hiring process faster for recruiters. You can also acertain that the information submitted by the applicant is correct and can be trusted.

Yup, you are absolutely right. The best thing? They will connect with various types of validators that will be responsible for the verification of trustlogics applicants and even the companies.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

Based on the ROAD MAP, their is a wide GAP from April 2018 where Trustlogics started its ICO sale, the next step is on May 2019 where Peer to Peer Hiring will be implemented. I am quite curious what are the steps to be taken by Trustlogics during May 2018 to April 2019. There is a period of one year that is not quite clear in the Road Map.

Here is a complete road map based on the whitepaper

1. Completed market research and 1st draft of requirement draft - March 2017

2. 2nd draft and Web UI/UX finalization and implementation - May 2017

3. Business pitches to International Governments -July 2017

4. Mobile UI/UX finalization and implementation -September 2017

5. Web application beta launch -November 2017

6. 50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics - January 2018

7. Several Partnerships signed - MoU signed with Republic of Suriname, a South American country. - Partnered with several certified validators -February 2018

8. Whitepaper finalization and TrustLogics.io website launch – March 2018

9. Token sale proceedings and Building partnerships - Building partnerships for TrustLogics - April 2018

10. Pre-Sale & Earn coins feature integration to existing platform – May 2018

11. Crowd sale - August 2018

12. Token distribution and Blockchain POC -September 2018

13. Verification system implementation -December 2018

14. Peer to Peer hiring model implementation Peer to Peer hiring model implementation and Expanding TrustLogics system to signed governments -May 2019

15. Reputation building system -August 2019

16. Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers -December 2019

I hope this clears your question. Here is the link for the whitepaper by the way.
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Good to know that there are too many supporters of his projects that doing online research and being active to this discussion.
Very informative roadmap timeline illustration, thumbs up on you mate.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

Gladly to know that the validators will do background checking propely, so meaning to say the information that will be sent to the recruiter is authentic. I can't really imagine if there is someone who uses false credentials but can pass the background checking, it will be a very big issue towards both recruiter and the peer.
This is the reason i think why they build this platform, as we can see the title or name of this project "Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, means all data are authentic because of blockchain technology/validation and secured from identity theft... By this platform it will eliminate all the cheating and frauds that happening everywhere, hope that many country will support trust logics project to be able to help jobseeker world wide...

Boom! Great! You got it right guys! That is the word "TRUST" was emphasized in their name. A name that we can trust. Cheaters have no place in Trustlogics platform. They should find another place to be hired or they should declare their true credentials and employment backgrounds.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

With all the news and updates we have been receiving from your team, we are really glad to witness how active TrustLogics has been.

Your radical and forward-looking approach is really inspiring, it seems you always seize the moment when there is great opportunity to do so as you keep acquiring MoUs for different countries way before your pilot run.

Truly, you are a welcome change to the hiring industry.
Yes. They deserved to become a successful project! I believe that the attitude of the team will bring them to the moon. They are already on halfway of their road and they should work hard for the development of the project. Fortunately, they are really working and trustlogics team continuously step forward for their goal.

I personally think that dping such a thing just like what the trust logics team has done or shown us is just right because if you want success, you would beed be be working damn hard for it. And I appreciate how trustlogics os doing this.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

The very unique project of trustlogics are such to be confident to become successful platform in the future,because is the 21st century adoption for digitized data and decentralized platforms,that can more advance to provide seamless storage to share digital information as quickly procedure for the new revolution at global recruitment process  for the great services.

Aside from great the services of trustlogiccs,are you encountered to for luck and reputation? because base on your white papers they have no  concreted background information that will be  held  to check  the company regarding to thier educational institutes for the past employers,

That is where the validators come in! The only work of these validators are to verify the information or professional data sent by an individual or who we call jobseeker on the platform. Of course they will hire a well reputable and trustworthy validators all around the world. so the company or recruiters will know who to hire or if their hiree input a valid and legit professional data before they can fully accept them on the company.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:39:45 PM

With all the news and updates we have been receiving from your team, we are really glad to witness how active TrustLogics has been.

Your radical and forward-looking approach is really inspiring, it seems you always seize the moment when there is great opportunity to do so as you keep acquiring MoUs for different countries way before your pilot run.

Truly, you are a welcome change to the hiring industry.
Yes. They deserved to become a successful project! I believe that the attitude of the team will bring them to the moon. They are already on halfway of their road and they should work hard for the development of the project. Fortunately, they are really working and trustlogics team continuously step forward for their goal.
Because that is what it should be. Working alone would not take you to become successful, but with the help and coordination of the team you will successfully overcome it all. They are setting up high goal, and seeing their platform that is very crucial, we knew that they can't afford to see themselves failing.

Just like what they say, "no man is an island." Clearly, at some point in everyone's livess, there will obviously times that one will really need help to do something, to gi somewhere, or to get over some tasks etc. The point is, the trust logics team understands this pretty well which is why they work greater as a team.
Exdesdeospid

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

Hey, ! I hope that the plan will satisfy all that has been planned.
Judicious project, irreproachable website!
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

Good morning, guys.
I hope your business runs happily! Faultless plan, watchful website!

Hello Voivastsmat!

Yes... Trustlogics has a new blockchain technology they gives perfect range and quality of the services

they provided to their clients/candidates.

Work them towards offering solutions, not more problems.

fault will occur anytime, it will be prevent by the team, but!
if it still gone on the project, we must accept it as there are no perfect, but everything will be clear and will not happen again.
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.

Meaning, the applicants are only entitle to have a job once they have the token of Trustlogics, right? which means also without the token of it they

cannot achieve or receive the service of this project as long as they don't have it. And the acceptance of the job seekers for them to have a job is also

all depend in the approval of the validators which is one of the partners of trustlogics, right?

Hi, this should not be the case. The validators job is to verify the information submitted by the applicant and do some background checking. For example to see if the applicant has a criminal record and to verify from the applicant school if he really is a graduate of that school with such degree as submitted in his profile. Acceptance of the applicant will still depend on the employer or recruiter once they have received the verified report from the validators.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

You can expect to be able to see more of this type of comments towards your project because you truly deserve it. The work you guys have put into this project is really amazing. And the thing that makes you stand out from others is how you do your job and be as responsive as possible. Investors will flow.

They truly deserves it! It only show how people of the truslogic community see how hard they work on implementing all the things featured on the whitepaper! The work is still not done and theres more thing to improve and fix on the platform. Good job and goodluck devs !
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. AI-based algorithm will notify suitable peers of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, and deduction of TrustLogicsTM platform fee, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy

This is how peer to peer hiring works. The moment the recruiter posts a job opportunity, everyone in the platform will be notified and they can even notify other peers that are not of the same ecosystem. This is great, suitable applicants will not miss the opportunity then.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

It really is amazing to see the Trustlogics vision and putting the online job platform into blockchain technology. it will helps the peoplo to find the job's faster. Trustlogics also offers to verify the data thru their partner validators. that have a great security.  

I agree. Trustlogics is looking to streamline the HR industry and Hiring process by utilizing the power of blockchain technology (well-secured system). The three important features of Trustlogics are (1) Validators, (2) Peer-to-peer hiring model, and (3) Digital Portfolios and Reputation Build system.  
Really amazing having this kind of project that is very well secured system, but I just want to ask how long should be the job seekers to wait and get through the system? As what have you said, there are three important features of trust logic, you're still going to get in this three major segments in order to pass out of their platform.

Based on what i've read on the whitepaper, no specific time frame given as long as the suitable validators will be notified of the request  from the jobseekers, right after the completion of the background check process performed by the validators,  jobseeker will be notiified of the results right away.

That was right, if the job seekers will send their personal data, after a few days of validating it they will be notified and ready for their interview afterward they will find out that they have a job after a few days of waiting.

I think what the guy really wanted to know was how long exactly does an applicant have to wait before he gets notified as to whether he passed the verification processes or not.  And I think that this is still to be found out after the developers have finished conversations with the people responsible for verification processes.

The verification process will depends on the situation. If the user is a new user, the longer verification time they needed to validate the data and information he had submitted. If the user is already been verified before, there is a greater possibility that the verification will be same day or they can instantly verify the date right away. Trustlogics team will surely have an answer for this.

That is correct. Since other companies might have requested for a verification of a particular applicant, once this is done, other companies who will view the users profile need not request the same I think. This is to avoid redundancy in the verification process. I am not quite sure if they will be still charging the companies to view the verified information.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:30:17 PM

What is great about Trustlogics is that the verification feature is not available to other job websites. I know some new projects which is similar to Trustlogics but does not offer this feature. Verified data of applicants will make the hiring process faster for recruiters. You can also acertain that the information submitted by the applicant is correct and can be trusted.

Coreect! Most of other platforms doesnt have any way on verifying data inputs on their site so they wont even know if it is true or legit. And some other platform dont have enough security measure on how to contain their users privacy on their precious professional data.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. AI-based algorithm will notify suitable peers of the post, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, and deduction of TrustLogicsTM platform fee, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy

This is how peer to peer hiring works. The moment the recruiter posts a job opportunity, everyone in the platform will be notified and they can even notify other peers that are not of the same ecosystem. This is great, suitable applicants will not miss the opportunity then.
Ya chikitita2004 you are right. I wish they will notify other related applicants through emails. This is really wonderful, if the notified individual is no longer interested or available he can notify someone else about the opportunity so others will also know about this job opportunity.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

This could be a gamechanger on the Hiring Industry where tons of expenses are being used just by verifying data and local job fair expenses. Trustlogic   surely can do all the work and the recuiters just need to pay a couple of tokens to the platform to verify and validate the data of their applicants. It can shorten the hiring time and greatly reduce the its company expenses through the use of this platform.

Conpondbrowwai

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:05:41 PM

Their idea is rather engaging in my mind. Promising activity, wise idea!  Good luck fellows.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogicsTM platform. Once an ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor, they can request a rating of their work from the latter. TrustLogicsTM helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.

So Trustlogics token will be used in paying the validators. Individual Service Providers can also get their profile verified and maintain a good trust ratings. Thanks for the validators who make it easy for ISPs. Instead of recruiters hiring verifiers to verify their data, validators will make it for them.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

ISPs can choose to get any of their background information like Criminal, Drug and Work History verified by placing a request through their TrustLogicsTM Tokens. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful verification of the background check process, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogicsTM platform. Once an ISP fulfils the needs of a Service Requestor, they can request a rating of their work from the latter. TrustLogicsTM helps ISPs maintain a Digital Portfolio which will contain all such ratings and reviews.

So Trustlogics token will be used in paying the validators. Individual Service Providers can also get their profile verified and maintain a good trust ratings. Thanks for the validators who make it easy for ISPs. Instead of recruiters hiring verifiers to verify their data, validators will make it for them.
So the moment hiring is closed between recruiter and candidates, payment will be released to Trustlogics platform. Everyone’s need is met, the position posted is filled, candidate hired, recruiter get paid as well as validators get paid also. Everyone is satisfied.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

With regards to recruiters hiring verifiers, the usual procedure is the recruiters are the one to verify the applicants data, but more often they only verify data’s if the position they are hiring is a high position job.  In lower rank position, I think they already skip that part, they don’t scuritinize the data’s of applicants anymore.
coingrave

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: