Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:39:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:02:03 PM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
being a independent service provider is not always great in some cases most contracts will only run for a limited period of time.There are also no financial safeguards to fall back on such as sickness or redundancy pay. Generally as a independent service provider, if you’re not working, you’re not earning.
That is also one thing and in addition to that they will not be having other social benefits because the employers are not obliged to give them. This kind of jobs are only good for those who have regular source of income and only want a side job for additional income.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

I agree with you, the security both depends on the user and the platform. trustlogics it self has a high security feature which the user can pick what shows up in his or her profile, which make the security level mush higher.and you can also approve the reaquest of companies to view your profile.
Wow! This is wonderful. Every users’ privacy is in his hands, he can choose which audience he would want his profile to be visble to and which one will not. Sometimes it is more better to keep your profile limited to its audience but since you are looking for a job so you must keep it viewable to everyone so potential recruiters will be able to see it.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics.  

I agree with you, the security both depends on the user and the platform. trustlogics it self has a high security feature which the user can pick what shows up in his or her profile, which make the security level mush higher.and you can also approve the reaquest of companies to view your profile.
Wow! This is wonderful. Every users’ privacy is in his hands, he can choose which audience he would want his profile to be visble to and which one will not. Sometimes it is more better to keep your profile limited to its audience but since you are looking for a job so you must keep it viewable to everyone so potential recruiters will be able to see it.
Of course. You need to make your profile visible if you are looking for a job, if you keep it private no one will see it but you yourself alone so there will never be chance for you to be noticed by recruiters and there will be no purpose for the platform in you side. You better make a profile in facebook if you dont have any plan of finding a job.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

I believe that this project will success in the way that this is the first in the industry of crypto market. Users wants trends and because it is the first to be made probably it will be a hit on the market. Hope that this  project will run through soon in the market. Very excited on this project.
Not just because of cryptocurrency but because they offer the best solution to recruitment world and it is one of the most needed area in everyones life, job. Nobody wants to remain jobless and besides, applicants are tired of the traditional way of hiring so they dont have any other choice but to shift to Trustlogics way.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

I believe that this project will success in the way that this is the first in the industry of crypto market. Users wants trends and because it is the first to be made probably it will be a hit on the market. Hope that this  project will run through soon in the market. Very excited on this project.
Not just because of cryptocurrency but because they offer the best solution to recruitment world and it is one of the most needed area in everyones life, job. Nobody wants to remain jobless and besides, applicants are tired of the traditional way of hiring so they dont have any other choice but to shift to Trustlogics way.
TrustLogics, offers a lot of convenience to recruitment industry. That will be the key for them to succeed.  Such offers should never be passed by, it.must be supported, because why NOT?
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:17:29 PM

Of course. You need to make your profile visible if you are looking for a job, if you keep it private no one will see it but you yourself alone so there will never be chance for you to be noticed by recruiters and there will be no purpose for the platform in you side. You better make a profile in facebook if you dont have any plan of finding a job.
For me, there is also an advantage for a limited audience. There should always be an option and besides privacy settings is important and it will make thing efficient as well.  A job seeker can limit their audience depending upon their preference, for example they opted to accept jobs only locally, or to something like, those who doesnt like to be relocted. It is a time saving for companies as well.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

As I read the whitepaper of this project I started to wonder how they will run this kind of project successful in the industry which only focuses on entertainment matters. At first I thought that this will be a another trash to be put on the garbage but as I realize in the a time, it is really GOLD, solid gold baby. Hope that this project will run through as soon as possible.
TrustLogics was conceptualized because there is a need of improvement in the existing recruitment industry. And what they have thought as a solution is commendable. If you say that in this industry is only foe entertainment, then you ahve to think again and i beg to disagree.  I have read and encountered project rhat doesn't have entrrtainment concept at all.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

As I read the whitepaper of this project I started to wonder how they will run this kind of project successful in the industry which only focuses on entertainment matters. At first I thought that this will be a another trash to be put on the garbage but as I realize in the a time, it is really GOLD, solid gold baby. Hope that this project will run through as soon as possible.
TrustLogics was conceptualized because there is a need of improvement in the existing recruitment industry. And what they have thought as a solution is commendable. If you say that in this industry is only foe entertainment, then you ahve to think again and i beg to disagree.  I have read and encountered project rhat doesn't have entrrtainment concept at all.
You are both right.  JJelly for commenting that this gold, and giga19 by saying that the existing projects here in crypto is NOT only regarding entertainment matters.  One of the best example is this Trustlogics. It is not at all connected to entertainment but it is surely as you say is gold. It is quite a precious concept that must be supported by investors especially the companies. Thsi one is a gold for them because it will make their recruit process much much efficient and of course cost and time saving too.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

well,I hope you're right and this platform really succeeds.this platform can really be a game changer for our current hiring system. just imagine, the hiring process getting much faster and super convenient for each and every applicant.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

Making a platform which focuses on non-entertainment or rather job-hiring is very rare nowadays in the industry of crypto. Good to know that this project exist on this world full of entertainment trashes, very tired of that things. More power about this project Team.
i agree,and it seems that their project will be under blockchain technology which can bring so benefits for a project.these kind of projects are very trustworthy why?because, blockchain technology allows the system to be transparent and as a result trust is established.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

yeah right,and it seems that this project is under blockchain tech which can massively eliminate overhead costs and gives an opportunity to radically transform the way we do things by providing a standard architecture to address different business and organisational problems.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

yeah right,and it seems that this project is under blockchain tech which can massively eliminate overhead costs and gives an opportunity to radically transform the way we do things by providing a standard architecture to address different business and organisational problems.
Integrating blockchain into business is supposed to be about it’s innovative quality. Not just about doing things better or faster. If you want your business to reap blockchain’s benefits to gain competitive advantage, prepare yourself.
LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

well,I hope you're right and this platform really succeeds.this platform can really be a game changer for our current hiring system. just imagine, the hiring process getting much faster and super convenient for each and every applicant.

it really is so, then the idea of this project does not yet have any obvious competitors, and therefore this market is still free, and for this project it is a good potential, and if the team can really realize everything, then there can be a good success in the end, we will believe in it
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:21 AM

For me, there is also an advantage for a limited audience. There should always be an option and besides privacy settings is important and it will make thing efficient as well.  A job seeker can limit their audience depending upon their preference, for example they opted to accept jobs only locally, or to something like, those who doesnt like to be relocted. It is a time saving for companies as well.
If a certain person forgot his password definitely he/she will ask the company service. In this situation TrustLogics Team will assist him/her with that problem. In some cases of this company will provide 2 way pass phase for you to recover the the account.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

Lol, you probably hit that right mate. I also look this as you look on it but as I realize the pattern and study the system it is really a good book to be publish. Hope that this Team will be awarded because of this Gold they created. More power on this.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:32:56 AM

Probably it will, because of its trustworthy security and multi-functional feature of this project I believe it will success. This Team of Developers are taking to far of place. Hoping that this project to run is very possible now. You guys are the best Team so far I watched and monitored to.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:40:31 AM

Integrating blockchain into business is supposed to be about it’s innovative quality. Not just about doing things better or faster. If you want your business to reap blockchain’s benefits to gain competitive advantage, prepare yourself.
I agree. People used to follow the trends and probably this project will be a trend in the industry of crypto and hiring system. This project very good in terms that it helps people to have job that even government cannot do so. You guys are the best Team I ever watched for. More power guys.
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

I agree. People used to follow the trends and probably this project will be a trend in the industry of crypto and hiring system. This project very good in terms that it helps people to have job that even government cannot do so. You guys are the best Team I ever watched for. More power guys.
It will become a trend actually, the platform looks good because of its economical purposes, it can help people to find work and the economical society that will be the potential member of the community to promote a growing and satisfying society for both the company and the employee, trust logics gives opportunity to every jobless person in the world.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:36:11 AM

It will become a trend actually, the platform looks good because of its economical purposes, it can help people to find work and the economical society that will be the potential member of the community to promote a growing and satisfying society for both the company and the employee, trust logics gives opportunity to every jobless person in the world.

Trust Logics will offer some huge opportunities to any individual by their skills and confidence to apply for the work that they are qualified and trust logics platform will deliver them to their suitable company, a hassle free environment and an effortless validations of your information will ease the traditional methods of applying their want jobs and the company itself will develop a productive society because of that.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
This is a very good platform for those people who have specialty skills like painters, laborer and other free lancer. With the help of trustlogics they will have a digital portfolio that will present their reviews and service rating.

that's right, this platform will serve as a digital portfolio for skillful applicants around the world. this platform gives so many opportunities for so many people and with help of trustlogics many freelancers will have their work open for all employers to enjoy.
You are right, the project want also to help people even the freelacers. It is good to know that even them can help by the trustlogics to find an employer to their business.It is worth to invest because not only we can support to implement the project but also we can help to lessen the population of unemployed.
This will give oppourtunity to all the freelancers in our community, but we all know that trustlogics platform is available world wide is it possible for these freelancers to accept jobs from outside the country!?
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: