Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 [2548] 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761529 times)
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:11:30 PM

Hashrate.org has had yet another total facelift.

Please let me know what you think again! There is much better reporting and stuff, with more to still come in the next few hours!
Start mining for NXT!

PS, a major promotional campaign is going to start fundraising soon to help finance for the pool.  I'd like to take NXT to the moon the same way BC is. I will make thread on nxtforum.org

I will help you with promotion. But I will need an article or some text with all important facts, datas or some interesting stuff Smiley

well done
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:35:49 PM

Quote from: Graviton on Today at 09:33:07 PM

There was a security breach at DGEX's freshly updated software earlier today, allowing a trader to utilize an exploit to overdraft his account and perform trades with funds that did not exist.

No customer funds were compromised. Our accounting protection disallowed withdrawals as designed. Customer account details are intact. We are investigating details and will proceed with adjustments during the night or tomorrow. At this point it is probable all trades from the few hours before cessation of trading at 5 pm GMT will be reversed.

GCInc.

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 07:37:45 PM

I confirm that there was a security breach at DGEX's freshly updated software earlier today, allowing a trader to utilize an exploit to overdraft his account and perform trades with funds that did not exist.

No customer funds were compromised. Our accounting protection disallowed withdrawals as designed. Losses to DGEX are in the magnitude of 1 BTC, if anything, investigation going on as I write. Customer account details are intact. We will proceed with adjustments during the night or tomorrow. At this point it is probable all trades for NXT and NAS from the few hours before cessation of trading at 5 pm GMT will be reversed.

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:43:26 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 07:54:04 PM by Eadeqa

I just lost 4895 NXT due to a hack of my account 5567681145144036875...My NXT were transformed to 559517716197875196

I know there is no way to get the coins back, but I wanted to let you all know and stress out USE PASSWORDS WITH AT LEAST 100+ chars!!! My password was 34 chars/random combination...no keylogger on my pc, NRS (0.7.5) from the official source...I guess I just have been very unlucky...

https://nextcoin.org/index.php/topic,4611.0.html

If your password was truly random, with no keyloggers on your machine, then you might be the first victim of 64-bit ID weakness as you had no outgoing transaction.

Can you post your password so people can compare your public key with the hacker one?

yes, op, please get us your passphrase.  we're all extremely interested in this case.  if your passphrase generates the public key f32068b534e8e892168dac1a7b90357bc9cd302ab2a68b95483cd18c5d86ee12, then as these bruteforce odds would be the equivalent you you winning a lottery going on right now in some other planet not of this solar system, we will then assume your computer is hacked or someone sniffed your network packets while you used used an online wallet somewhere, or that you used a compromised wallet program.

if your passphrase doesnt generate that public key but does generate that account# then it is a fact that there was a 64bit collision.  and this would be the first publicly known instance.  quite a big deal.  Ill donate 500 NXT to your new account if this is the case.  maybe others will donate as well.

Hey there, sorry for the long wait. Been away yesterday and just came home. The password I used for my old account was: 1NmYJ9JD28E23ANjErJ9ADfcswvavmej35
Thank you all for your interest in my case!

P.S: yes, it looks like a BTC address, but it was actually generated by a PW-generator

If its random password, why does it have funds in it? https://blockchain.info/address/1NmYJ9JD28E23ANjErJ9ADfcswvavmej35

Thanks for posting the password.  Your 64bit account ID was not hacked. You had a very weak password (a bitcoin address with transaction history on bitcoin blochchain)

It has nothing to do with the length of the password. A random 15 char password would have been much stronger than a known bitcoin address with transaction history.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:03:47 PM

One guy read about Transparent Forging and working on Delegated PoS now.
Two guys read about Parallel Chains and working on Sidechains (Blockchain 2.0) now.
What will be next? I skimmed over the list of features planned by BCNext (Emule, want it Smiley?). Am almost sure that Fact Digitization - a feature vital for advanced DACs - will be the 3rd feature "borrowed" by others.

[Reserved for Told Ya So]
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:06:30 PM

Yeah I had some massive (for me) funds on there due to NAS selling. Looks like there was a major breach Sad

someone dumped >300 BTC in overpriced NAS orders, looks like the guy was able to create BTC out of thin air...

Roll Eyes

told ya all my team found a serious security flaw, more to come this time with nxt not nas

I'm glad you decided to come back   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:12:35 PM

Two guys read about Parallel Chains and working on Sidechains (Blockchain 2.0) now.
What will be next? I skimmed over the list of features planned by BCNext (Emule, want it Smiley?). Am almost sure that Fact Digitization - a feature vital for advanced DACs - will be the 3rd feature "borrowed" by others.

Are you talking about external guys working on clones? Or guys working to add features to nxt?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:13:52 PM

Are you talking about external guys working on clones? Or guys working to add features to nxt?

About guys working on other projects not related to Nxt.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 08:26:06 PM

is the testnet working? few of my transactions are getting confirmed. makes it hard to test multigateway...

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Emule

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:07:43 PM

*told you so*

filled that for ya
Emule

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:14:00 PM

Hashrate.org has had yet another total facelift.

Please let me know what you think again! There is much better reporting and stuff, with more to still come in the next few hours!
Start mining for NXT!

PS, a major promotional campaign is going to start fundraising soon to help finance for the pool.  I'd like to take NXT to the moon the same way BC is. I will make thread on nxtforum.org

I will help you with promotion. But I will need an article or some text with all important facts, datas or some interesting stuff Smiley

well done

maybe you could write an article. Cheesy
gs02xzz

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:16:23 PM

No wonder the DPoS looks so much like TF.

Will we have this Fact Digitization? Never heard it before.
gs02xzz

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:17:16 PM

About guys working on other projects not related to Nxt.

Here is the link - http://107.170.30.182/security/delegated-proof-of-stake.php

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:34:38 PM

big ass green dildo! :L mmm feels good! lol

TMI

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 09:36:33 PM

big ass green dildo! :L mmm feels good! lol

TMI

This is what he is referring to (bter)

04-13 05:34:25Buy0.000061787547.0000.46625

starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:01:54 PM

I was playing with dgex.com today and mistakenly made an order to buy NAS 10 times more than i had BTC. Without any exploit, dgex.com accepted my order, it was placed in orderbook and BTC balance became correspondingly negative  Shocked
It was limit order far from current price so it was not filled. When i realized that something went wrong i cancelled it and made correct order. Roll Eyes
May be someone also discovered that error and used it for bad Angry
EvilDave

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:02:48 PM

and price continue its way down the drain

i just wonder when the first big founder(other than me) will break and sell of all... will be interesting to follow

would be disaster, but hey nxt was build for disaster. only question of when.......

Just a little reminder of Elmos forecasting genius...it's like a small, furry Nostradamus.

(NXT went +25% today, to those of you reading this in the future....)

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:07:42 PM

i just wonder when the first big founder(other than me) will break and sell of all... will be interesting to follow

would be disaster, but hey nxt was build for disaster. only question of when.......

Just a little reminder of Elmos forecasting genius...it's like a small, furry Nostradamus.

He's basically a reverse savant-idiot of forecasting and I always buy extra when he is here predicting doom. I do not recall him ever being right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
iruu

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:44:49 PM

It didn't, the rise on coinmarketcap was only due to false dgex price

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:05:16 PM

Yeah I had some massive (for me) funds on there due to NAS selling. Looks like there was a major breach Sad

someone dumped >300 BTC in overpriced NAS orders, looks like the guy was able to create BTC out of thin air...

Roll Eyes

told ya all my team found a serious security flaw, more to come this time with nxt not nas

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Pages: « 1 ... 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 2539 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 [2548] 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: