Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency?  (Read 2119 times)
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:22:22 AM

yeah, I always find people like that.
always feeling panic, if they see lower prices and sell them to reduce losses. I feel it is a stupid choice, because it will lose some of its money.

I think the way to avoid panic sell is to research the market well from the last few years. more careful in making decisions, and be patient to wait until prices get better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:25:31 AM

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
Panic selling can be control only when you are able to control your emotion about trading crypto currency and at the same time if you invest money that is more than what you can afford to lose all result to panic selling whenever there is crash in price in the market.
The best thing to do to stop panic selling is to become less emotional, be strong, and be patient. Worrying and panicking too much won't help establish a creative decision making. It's very important to keep calm during hard times and believe that bitcoin will survive, and will rebound. Be sensible in making any decisions, and be strategic to respond any risks.
CBTrading

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:31:29 AM

How to never be disappointed on pullback:
set predetermined take profit levels

Sure, let the runners run, but the best way to avoid the influence of greed and euphoria is to have a plan from the beginning
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

It's have been a long time Bitcoin go along the way. 7 years ago the price of Bitcoin is still $1. And look on the price now?
If you're an old crypto trader, there's nothing to worry about. Holder will stay to be a winner and a panic trader will loss.
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

The panic can be stopped only in one way, as I understand. This is the improving professionalism in the trading. For me, this means the respecting the rules of psychohygiene, the following chosen trading strategy (not changing it at the slightest blow), the forming rational attitudes, the controlling emotions, the studying trading and psychology. If each of us does this, the situation on the exchange will become much more favorable and stable. Perfect, is not? =)
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

When you put your emotions in this business, bitcoin business is not for you. You must play intelligently not emotionally. I am giving the benefit of the doubt to some people who are selling it now because some of them maybe, really need money at the present so they sell their coins. However, those who  sell it who are just overwhelmed with the high price needs to think twice or even thrice before selling. Anyway you cannot blame some people because it is the highest price of bitcoin for the last 2 months but again, you need to think again and again.
tokexchain

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

One simple rule is when Bitcoin goes up, some of the Alts go down, so if you can reverse this trade, you would be up of your holdings, yeah HODL the majority but have fun trading with a percentage of it, and don't panic sell, or if you do, there will be some to pick up the orders anyway..  Cool
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:54:13 AM

Thats true my friend the people who are selling his/her crypto currency when the price is dropping is just a beginner, the only thing to make your investment successfull dont panicif it is dropping wait for the time to rise up again and sell it.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

I overcame it by reading all the media and news about cryptocurrency. One of them definitely provides an explanation of the market price, so we can consider for holding or arranging transactions and will not panic due to unstable market conditions. This method is very powerful to overcome the panic caused by lack of information about the market conditions.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

I overcame it by reading all the media and news about cryptocurrency. One of them definitely provides an explanation of the market price, so we can consider for holding or arranging transactions and will not panic due to unstable market conditions. This method is very powerful to overcome the panic caused by lack of information about the market conditions.
yes that is too much important that you much study the news the market about crypto and after good analysis should take a decision, in fact most of the new investors  do have any any study about the market but when they see the price felling down they try to sell their shares which is in fact cause a big lost to them.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

It's have been a long time Bitcoin go along the way. 7 years ago the price of Bitcoin is still $1. And look on the price now?
If you're an old crypto trader, there's nothing to worry about. Holder will stay to be a winner and a panic trader will loss.
Totally agree with you it is not good to lose your hope and sell at panic, rise and fall happens in investment and trading in crypto currency, so wise one always win by holding. When you see price is getting low just hold your breath and say it will rise soon, so you will not lose anything. Old traders know that if today price is low tomorrow it could be more than double so they hold with patience and get profit, follow this rule soon you will learn to overcome the fear of lose and you will stop  panic selling.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:29:48 AM

panic never bring good things. peoples must not trading with their emotional.
always be rational and logical. it is about numbers, you can use your feelings.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vivif

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

This is unhealthy, why people prefer to lose rather than hold back, so maybe they avoid their assets drained away.
without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:52:25 AM

Cry a little bit, take a deep breath and let it go.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:58:06 AM

yep, the point of selling at low very simple, the "hamsters" see all are selling, they too afraid to stuck with the coins in the pocket and they think better have something then nothing... needless to say, they are so wrong!
but this is an experience they have to learn..
Bastok

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

Most of the panic sellers are those who are just newbies in the business or trading, and most specially if they do not know any knowledge on bitcoin at all. They are just going with the flow even if do not get the profit from what they invested. That is why.

I agree that panic selling is mostly common to a newbie or lack of knowledge  about bitcoin. Even if we have enough knowledge abiut bitcoin yet we have to  make a good strategy in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. We can consult before we sell.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:28:59 AM

Every one of us has their own reason why we need to sell,and important when in loss..most of the time its the emergency need of money thats why weve selling lower than we bought..

But the main reason is the stop and loss of our capital.but buying again when the price goes dip
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

Yup. Another method is to stop paying attention to intraday fluctuations. I think people more easily see the short term up and downs rather than the long term potential.
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:45:28 AM

First, to avoid panic sell you have to use cash money to trade, don't use the money that you use for your daily needs,
analysis, read news and announcement before you sell your coins and don't all in.
If it's still possible to go up, stay monitor the market and enjoy your coffee.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

You could stop panic selling in cyptocurrency and bitcoin by looking foward and see the statistic bitcoin price last several month and you have check how is low price of bitcoin. you will see when bitcoin on low price have one chance to take profit to buy and invest your money in bitcoin, many investors want take this moment to buy and invest their money in bitcoin. this directly will make bitcoin price on high and you will enjoy your profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: