Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency?  (Read 2119 times)
Boldcom

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

there is no way we can stop a person from selling her/his bitcoins. we have nothing to do with it. it’s his/her money. in the end, it’s his/her decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
akristofor

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Well , to be honest with you guys if you are not good in this and you do not know the market well it is better not to start.
If you can not swim, do not go to the swimming pool.  Grin
Of course if you have time to serve all the information and monitor the market, you can try. But, if you see that you loose money and loose and loose it is not your's.
My best advise for such people, who are afraid of loosing there money and always panic, just find someone with a good experience and without fear.
Because only this person can make money, just believe me. It is always better to have money even if you are don't earn it by yourself, then to be a hamster with zero on your wallet balance.   

Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

Selling at the dip will only make it worst, Newbies thinks they are losing money. But they only losing USD value not the bitcoin itself, those panic sellers are just bandwagon that dont have any idea about bitcoin.

However new investors of bitcoin or should I say newbie on cryptocurrency are panic selling their bitcoin in the mere fact that they bought on ATH all time high price, I love to see that they learn and this is how we welcome all the newbies. Welcome to the cryptocurrency!!! Always learn from the mistake, that's the best strength we can get after losing, that's where we all started.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

by reading a lot about the latest info about crypto currency, because then you will know what you will do so that you do not take the wrong action.
 if the low price will be better you hold it for a long time because the price will definitely go up if you want to be patient.

fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

Close all price charts, close your portfolio. Switch off the internet on your device. Move to the mountains and wait a couple of years. -> Return back.. and you are a millionaire.
kariky_123

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:30:03 AM

I guess it is better to hold your cryptocurrencies and wait, if you have more extra fiat money it is also better and wiser to buy more of it and wait until it rises again for your own good opportunities in future. Another thing, all your earned bitcoin needed to be safe and theres so many ways to safeguard whatever assets you have, read some articles, watch videos and even ask people who are into this trading.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

Day trading can reduce your risk and panic selling. For example if you are holding an asset for long term there is a higher probability of needing the investment fund for any expenses you have. Day trading give you the advantage of flexibility of your fund. The best solution is only invest in your extra fund.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:41:22 AM

to stop panick selling of cryptocurrency is, you have to know the movement of crypt and stop listening to non reliable news because their a lot fake news that you will hear.Read legit articles so won't get and involve in panic selling

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

many investors are panicked because they may only see the price and value of the day or month, see the price charts per year I think bitcoin has a good and profitable price increase for its investors, confidence, trust and patience for a profitable long-term investment

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

If the need for the funds is quite urgent, do sell. But if not, try to control your emotions. Things are just about to get better.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:58:23 AM

Well. For example, some people bought Bitcoin on the high levels, when its price was 20000$. After that the crypto exchange markets were dumped drastically, and BTC didn't still return to this value during several month. Therefore you better to sell your coins in order to reduce the losses. It is not a panic selling, because can be considered a forced selling.

I don't like the HODL tactics. You better to trade your coins, but not very often. Only you are responsible for your own financial decisions.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:01:01 AM

The main reason of panic selling is the lack of knowledge and experience. Newcomers usually do this, without proper research and knowledge with the product, definitely nothing good will come. Know your product or project first, jumping in to something you don't know will just it more riskier that it was right now. Just learn how the market works and be wise.

loismanny88

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

Very easy. Just uninstall blockfolio from your phone and stop checking prices  Cheesy The number one strategy for my portfolio growth has been hodling.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

If to avoid panic I often sell assets as soon as possible when there is an increase although the benefits can not be maximized but able to anticipate the occurrence of losses and make me still happy when investing until whenever.

lakatina

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

Because the more effort you need to put to do some action the less you ou want to do it. So these are some simple ways that are hope will help you.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

I, myself have fallen victim to my emotions as well and have seen many people lose money because of panic selling. There is no any common advice that will help to anyone, only the experience((
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:13:15 PM

I agree that hold is the best and safest strategy on the cryptocurrency market. I always follow this strategy myself. That's why I never panic. I know that in the long run the price of bitcoin will increase.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

When we first invest in cryptocurrency then the most important thing we have to do is to make the target, when the target has not been achieved then do not ever make another plan and always focus with the main goal of profit.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:51:03 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 01:32:33 PM by East2011

I think its hard to stop people from panic selling. And i think they just don't want to lose their money. And we cannot control their emotions when a big drop will happen.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

Mostly those who are selling their bitcoin instantly when the price drop little those are kids who don't have trust on bitcoin think of it if you had bitcoin in your wallet why you should worry about the price if the price of the  bitcoin will decrease or increase it doesn't really matter as long as you have bitcoin no matter what will be the market should be hold your bitcoin trust it and you will be successful unless you have already experience about balancing the market to buy and selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: