Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency?  (Read 2119 times)
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

Why stop the sellers "panic"? This is one of the main postulates of any exchange. The stronger the panic, the faster the price will fall. The main buyers will wait for a good price and again the price will fly up. This is a simple psychology, because the alarmist does not explain how to keep the asset on hand, and the price, sooner or later will be where necessary, is useless. The alarmist will multiply his panic with news from the same panic-strikers and sell everything in a huge minus. It's a vicious circle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:16:33 PM

The only way to avoid panic selling is to research the market thoroughly and trace the most under valued coin and invest in it so that there would be no need to bother about the price fluctuations.

quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

Why stop the sellers "panic"? This is one of the main postulates of any exchange. The stronger the panic, the faster the price will fall. The main buyers will wait for a good price and again the price will fly up. This is a simple psychology, because the alarmist does not explain how to keep the asset on hand, and the price, sooner or later will be where necessary, is useless. The alarmist will multiply his panic with news from the same panic-strikers and sell everything in a huge minus. It's a vicious circle.
yes panic selling is the main cause of the decreasing price of a currency,i think that we should never get panic and should not try to sell our currencies in such kind of situation, we need to be careful and stronger to hold our bitcoin instead of wasting it to sell at low price.
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
People panic sell to avoid greater loss. They want to minimize loss. But loss is still loss, whether great or small. Red days come and go, must think well in this situation than sell rapidly. Time will come that the prices will come great. Just wait for it. I don't know when will that happen but it will, HODL as they say, just don't let your emotion greatly influence your decision. Let your brain works on this stuffs.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:10:14 AM

n my own opinion to stop panic selling in cryptocurrency you should have been calmed and have faith in every decision make. you should be ready for what will happen. Just hold on it wait for the prices to up.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

Well, all you need to do is just simply stay calm and don't let your emotions drive your decision making. Just hold still with your crypto's as this is the usual drill wherein it will be back on track again. Always take note and consider that due to it's volatility, fluctuations will come anytime with in the day or within the week. This is just how the market of cryptocurrencies work and better adopt with the system.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
Panic selling can be control only when you are able to control your emotion about trading crypto currency and at the same time if you invest money that is more than what you can afford to lose all result to panic selling whenever there is crash in price in the market.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

very strongly agree, when the red market we better away from the group that triggered panic because they will make us to sell it, now bitcoin has increased and they feel sorry to have sold it without considering it
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

do not invest beyond your means, better yet long-term investments with more popular coins, because if long-term investment with coins is more popular you can avoid panic selling, so even though the price drops not too worry because we already know exactly, if the Coins we invest have a big chance to go higher
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:43:05 AM

You can try to just stop looking on a price, when you are not in a perfect calm mood Smiley Or try to drink mint tea before going on a market Wink
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

I think the people who new in crypto investing aren't aware with its high volatility. The price can be crash in just a day which makes the newbie panic selling. I also wasn't aware of the high volatility when the first time in crypto, didn't expect my portfolio would loss 50% of its value in just a week. I was a bit panic as the price kept dropping but i decided not to panic sell and hodl it because for me, panic doesn't solved anything even make things worse.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

You can stop it by buy 5000 btc in a day. Bitcoin market is still not stable. If there are some people who sell $2000 bitcoin then it is enough to make people panic.

andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:54:43 AM

Selling is also a trading ,and there is a need why you must be selling. If you have a specific objective met either your stop loss reached or you just hit your profit level, and you are selling, I don't think that should make you panic . But if you don't have the reason base on your objectives,but just because you think the market is going down, then shut the pc and get some hobbies to involve in, till the market come to normal.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

Learn how to control your emotion first before going to trade, emotions are one of the major causes of trade losses due to panic selling and FOMO. Newbies are usually the victims of panic selling because they have no knowledge on how cryptocurrencies works. You must accept first that crypto trading is risky and losses are inevitable once you start trading but your losses will eventually go down as you gained some experience.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

When I see the market dropping I do get little scary about it but eventually I tell my heart that its just temporary and the market recovery will surely take place. It could be tomorrow or it could be after week but it will definitely recover itself from the dips. So many times I am not thinking about the dropped market and many times I just ignore the drops. Thats the only best way to work around it and nothing else. So yeah just look at the market but dont react it very suddenly. It will incur the losses only.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

1. First and foremost you need to be very calm in the rough sea or you drown. So in all circumstances stay calm. I lost 90% of my portfolio in the previous nose dive downwards but I learned to stay calm and embrace the reality that what goes up goes downa dn what goes down goes eventually up again.

2. Try to choose projects and coins to invest in that are real businesses and hav the chance to make a profit and have good teams and road maps, that eventually, after a bear market, will eventually go up because they are good projects with real time lines etc.

3. Set long term and short term goals as a trader. I just now started day trading and have set myself two goals. One is to day trade and accumulate more coins and tokens by trading and also set aside 505 of profits to place in both ethereum, fiat  and btc as a hedge.

4. Do not get taken in by FOMO or FUD. ride these two big bag waves and just g by the targets you set, when you want to buy or sell. You must though check volume and how the general market is going as well.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

Day trading does not mean panic inducing activity. The most i will agree is that day trading requires more effort comparing to long term trading. The best way to prevent panic situation is not to trade with money that you are scared to lose or you need for your daily living thus you will not be affected by the market fluctuation.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

You can stop when you do panic selling is you have knowladge about trading in cryptocurrency and make you understand if you sell coins that you have just make you more losses. And stupid also if you need money and sell when the price goes down and decides to panic selling, there will be loss twice. You can find other alternatives to borrow money than by taking money in a state of loss. Use your common sense when investing and trading in bitcoin and altcoin, your common sense will bring you always a profit.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

How to stop panic selling crypto is you should study how the price work on crypto because you have to learn it first so you won't panic over the price. In the first place you have to study the price of the crypto and some other components, so you will know how to handle the crypto. It tis too risky in handling the crypto it is not that easy to handle. Because you need to learn it first for you not to loose what ever amount you invest in. For the first timer it is normal thay they panic on selling their crypto but over the months or years come they should improve their self on not to panic selling crypto.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

We can not affect the panic. Each person has his own level of knowledge about the crypto currency, his emotions, temperament, type of character and much more. On the difficulties encountered, each reacts in its own way and therefore alarmists will always be. Perhaps, in due course their number will diminish due to the fact that people will already have more experience in relation to the crypto currency market, they will already know that a very strong drop in the crypto-currency market is normal and should not be afraid for their coins and tokens.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: