Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency?  (Read 2119 times)
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:11:23 AM

I think the best way for you to stop panic selling is dont always look at the price because if you always look at the price you will nervous specialy when you see that the price is going down. You have learn how to control your emotion when you do trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

If you always panic then sell your cryptocurrency you will lose. I guess it is better to hold your cryptocurrencies and wait, if you have more extra fiat money. If you want to regret think twice before you decide. I believe that deep research by self would give that confidence to have faith in the investment decision.
GalaxyWorld

Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

You should prepare the psychology before investing. I had to go through this for a long time. When I was new to investing I used to sell what I had when the market went down too much. And now I've improved that.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
It is really good idea if you will now find a way where you can stop panic selling. You can now avoid losses if you will improve your patience. Study hard and research well where you can improve your knowledge and your trading strategy.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:28:21 PM

for me the best solution on how to stop panic selling is make a multiple account and start to buy and dont see your account for a week or month. and another solution is to research on what coins you buy and believe on the project of your chosen coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:45:32 PM

Practise what you previous experience thought you! If you have documented your previous experience, you should be able to recognise pattern that may lead to profit or loss. If you were able to predict reasonably, then panic should be out of the window!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

Practise what you previous experience thought you! If you have documented your previous experience, you should be able to recognise pattern that may lead to profit or loss. If you were able to predict reasonably, then panic should be out of the window!
Well, stopping panic selling may be enough by not seeing the market price, and doing other activities. well, it's just that it's very hard to do, because there will always be concerns that come when the coin prices start to dump
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

Well, stopping panic selling may be enough by not seeing the market price, and doing other activities. well, it's just that it's very hard to do, because there will always be concerns that come when the coin prices start to dump
if you drop all these prejudices and do not pay attention to crazy users, then smart people have long used the situation and invested their money in coins at a cheap price. If you analyze the past week and today, the market shows prices for Bitcoin with a difference of $ 1000. This difference can already bring a good profit for the investor.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:24:11 PM

Every trader should understand that the market is volatile and risky. Trading always involves risks. Panic isn't the best adviser when selling cryptocurrency. To my mind, it is necessary to stop panicking as this doesn't give any benefits
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

Panicking won't give you anything good but would just mess up your decisions and plans here in crypto. I believe that there are unnecessary situations where in we may experience fear and we might feel scared but I think that we still must be patience in different situations for us to gain a better result.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:17:09 PM

So i would rather suggest to you that you stop following panic news. If you have not been in crypto for a very long time and you decide to just follow any news you'll always get confused amd the panic follows. Also whenever you hear of any panic news verify from a trusted source (you can find good discussions about such news here where veterans analyze issues)

christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

Starter in market will surely panic when selling or buying because they will wonder what will the outcome be but people who have been in the system for a very long time will understand and will only panic a little. As we all know holding a coin for a profit may letter end up in lost and selling a coin for not losing may also end up losing a lot of profit.... So the main fact is to bear the risk and understand how the system works.
Kita Kita

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:41:03 PM

in my opinion to stop the panic that you experience better you do not see or open the conditions of the exchange, you better close the existing exchange place because if you still open it seems you are increasingly affected market conditions and make you panic.
We can stop to do panic selling our cryotocurrency if we wiill trust the crypto we have and if we will keep on holding our coins rather than selling it when the price is low , is we can really stop panic selling.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

In order to stop yourself in panic selling, you should introduce yourself about the possibilities of Bitcoin to get low and high. You should be aware that the price is not stable so you should calm yourself.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:33:46 PM

I agree with you, to overcome the panic then do not get involved in the trade.
do not listen to FUD news, find someone who is experienced in trading and ask predictions about the coins you buy. it will make you calmer.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:34:45 PM

Have more experience in trading. Because, most of panic sell is newbie in trading world. And you need to control your emotion. In trading world,  up and down the price is already common.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:31:33 AM

Yes, right now we panic because we would want to use some of my bitcoin but I know that if I wait for some time I get the bigger earning and that's what makes me more patient to hold till the price increses in a couple of months or so.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

Having a large dump on price on cryptocurrency makes someone panic because of the reason he/she might lose some money on his investment. Getting rid the panic can be done by reading the news about cryptocurrency on why it is dumped that time. Experiencing panic and selling it on low price will guarantee that you will lose the profit you supposed to be gain.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

The main cause of panic selling is lost of self confidence. There are traders who losing their hope to earn big amount of money and it is the reason why they are panicking. You should not panic for you to make profit in trading of cryptocurrencies.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

I overcame it by reading all the media and news about cryptocurrency. One of them definitely provides an explanation of the market price, so we can consider for holding or arranging transactions and will not panic due to unstable market conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: