Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency?  (Read 2119 times)
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:02:10 PM

i don't think there is anything that can be done to stop panic selling as mostly this is done by people who are just "trying a thing" and mostly have no understanding eighter of the coin or the market place , this has several benefits as this allows new people to now buy coins at reduced price which will enrich them when the prices go up, most crypto currency especially bitcoins has show that even if its price decline it will definitely go back up.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

If you always panic then sell your cryptocurrency you will lose. I guess it is better to hold your cryptocurrencies and wait, if you have more extra fiat money. If you want to regret think twice before you decide. I believe that deep research by self would give that confidence to have faith in the investment decision.
WellDogeo

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

Before investing in this market, you should prepare the psychology before investing. When you have invested in this then it is a failure for you. I used to have such time.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:19:32 AM

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

Its a good practice not to look on market price once in a while to prevent panic selling. If your investment is for long term investment you should not affected by the price of bitcoin right now look for the price if you reached the target date.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:21:12 AM

Most beginners are common victims who fall into panic sales. In a hurry to sell when the price crashes, and also when the price goes down will feel disappointed, therefore must wait patiently for the right time to sell it to get to profit or high price.
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:34:10 AM

Panic selling is personal, the possible attitude of an individual that is why to stop such manner is curable but could not be prevented that will occur to someone in every situation in the market.
mardid 85

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:40:53 AM

I have a different mindset with it. by selling when the price is lower than when I bought it. this is a very good move and every trader should make this move. the market is unpredictable and sometimes we make mistakes.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.
Good point of view.  Directly to the point speaking, it only means not to monitor its price daily because when its value is very low, it only makes you feel depressed until you cannot control yourself to panic and sell your possession that only leads you to lose investment.  

Those who are a newbie in cryptocurrency became a victim of this phenomenon. This is just a product of their fear to lose money which is understandable because it is human nature.   But the longer they engage on this market, they will soon realize and learn from their experience that selling when the price is low is not the answer to recover from loses instead being patience is the best solution.  So, it is really advisable that prior to engaging in crypto, you must fully understand its volatility concept. So, even when its price dump, you are not affected by its price and be calm.

derihendra

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:52:39 AM

I agree with you, as a beginner we have to be relaxed in buying and selling crypto, do not you afraid, the price up and down it's a common thing, when you pakin see the price down and sell it, you will lose, from the beginning you want to be profitable, so you must hold

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

just as I like to panic sell, because I trade with All In.

so when trading with 1 Bitcoin to Altcoins, keep falling price to 10% then my estimate to be 0.9 Bitcoin

and that's very panic!

Dingdongjl

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

Panic selling is personal, the possible attitude of an individual that is why to stop such manner is curable but could not be prevented that will occur to someone in every situation in the market.
Yeah this is a good answer I agree with it, you can never control those people because they have their own mind, the only best thing I see that we can do is not to join them and support BTC.

Always remember that when BTC is in dip it is the best time to buy, by doing that you are already helping the crypto world.

MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:22:19 AM

Yes most people who are just acquainted with Cryptocurrency mostly do this for fear of losing more profits because they buy at the most peak prices and when the correction occurs they only sell because they are afraid of losing. You know most investors sell when the correction happens that's why beginners tend to sell also because of the trend.It is true that the price of all cryptocurrency falls and no one knows when this price will increase and will become stable. This is the risk of all forms of investment, no one knows when the value will increase or decrease so patience is the virtue you need to practice now.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:46:45 AM

Good point of view.  Directly to the point speaking, it only means not to monitor its price daily because when its value is very low, it only makes you feel depressed until you cannot control yourself to panic and sell your possession that only leads you to lose investment.  

Those who are a newbie in cryptocurrency became a victim of this phenomenon. This is just a product of their fear to lose money which is understandable because it is human nature.   But the longer they engage on this market, they will soon realize and learn from their experience that selling when the price is low is not the answer to recover from loses instead being patience is the best solution.  So, it is really advisable that prior to engaging in crypto, you must fully understand its volatility concept. So, even when its price dump, you are not affected by its price and be calm.

Yes, I agree that people who are new to crypto world is the one who are the victim of panic selling and that is normal because they have not yet experience the taste of being lose, since people has always a counter measure from the previous failure therefore panic selling is not a permanent for every person.

OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

Panic is always created when an individual sees that a crytocurrency that he bought has reduced to a certain price. In this situation it creates panic in him because he might think that the price may go into the pit thereby not HOLDING but sell to at least not to loose much in that cryptocurrency. What I will say concerning the ways to stop panic is just relax as you buy. Cryptocurrencies are volatile and it has the ability to increase and also decrease in price. Just sit back and look what magic the coin will do. Just give it time thats what I will say
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:34:24 AM

markets are very risky so, once you invested in crypto you are ready to lose your money. you need to be patient because if you dont! you really lose your money. hold while the price is down and stop panic selling because you just making your self a loser.
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:38:27 AM

I overcame it by reading all the media and news about cryptocurrency. One of them definitely provides an explanation of the market price, so we can consider for holding or arranging transactions and will not panic due to unstable market conditions
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:53:44 AM

It is very difficult to stop someone who panics with the development of the world of cryptocurrency. If the person has a sense of panic that is very big of course if there is something that happens he will immediately panic and take decisions in panic like that again. We should not have to panic if the market price suddenly falls. Because this is definitely only temporary and will return again to a high price. This is the best time to hold all the coins we have.
WindWu

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

forget your private key  Grin Grin Grin
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:09:25 AM

Staying calm in the crypto market is the most important thing. People are rushing to make money. For this reason they are hurting one and the other.
Set specific prices in your head. Order those prices. '' More '' logic is wrong with you. Be careful, the market will not forgive.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:10:59 AM

The panic can be stopped only by the people themselves. It is already clear that whales try to buy our bitcoins from us in all ways. A person has a panic. The government ignites this panic and periodically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: