Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency?  (Read 2119 times)
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

This is the common happen when price suddenly dump others thinks of selling right away their coins to cut loses. To be able to stop panic selling better think of the future of your coins. Invest only on the profitable project like in bitcoin when you hold it price may increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

The first rule to prevent yourself from panic selling is by not checking the prices of your crypto currencies constantly. Many people keep on checking the prices continuously and they end up panic selling when they see a sharp drop in price. Which they end up regretting later on when the markets recover.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

Try to avoid panicking because it won't help you make wise decisions in trading. Always trust in your instict and to be more sure of it, always choose to invest and hold the best tokens. Try reading the platform of the tokens that you are holding upon joining so that you'll have an idea about it.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Many of the new traders fall under FOMO (Fear of Missing out) and sell their coins By thinking that, if they don’t sell now they dont get profit again as soon as the price fall a bit low than their purchased price. It is Human tendency when we see something New for the first time. But if you understand your coin, and the project You can HODL and control your emotion of selling.

rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

panic selling of cryptocurrency occurs most times as a result of decline in price on high volume. this happens due to some occurrence such as investors having to re-evaluate the stock value or when short term traders cause the stock price to crash thereby causing long term losses. this process creates a room for downliners to initiate long position. do avoid this, you need to understand the trade psychology. understand the reason/rational behind the crash in price of the stock market.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:05:23 PM

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

Well, I think the most important factor that you should imbue your deals and ventures is patience. People who tend to panic sale their assets are usually those lack patience. If you have been in the market for a long time, you know by now that this market takes a long time to unfold, and so, it may take a long time for your investments to be realized. And profiting can only be made possible if you would actually see it through and not prematurely stop your investment by selling it, especially during the time when it's not in a good status.

febryza

Activity: 104

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

The answer is so simple, patience is the only key. Don't be messed when you see the price all red, better to wait some days again to refresh your brain with the price, except you want to use money urgently. If you want to get profit, then hold is the choice.

[
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

To stop panic selling in cryptocurrency you should stop over thinking about the negative thoughts about what is happening now, just think what tactics you will do, to survive in this.
I definitely agree with you if we will stop over thinking there is no doubt that we can really stop panic selling and people can stop panic selling if they will think positively, and if they will be confident on there coins they have i am sure they will not do panic selling.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

You can see that the market in recent days has been fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict, so it is very difficult to have successful trading teas. Bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and that has made altcoin prices continue to fall deeply and irreversibly. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to reach the $ 7500 level and you can skip that time to buy bitcoin.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

If you want to avoid to be panic stop believing in some dud news without proof if that news is true, don't believe to some hear say just focus to your own decision. Sometimes most of panic seller is newbie in trading maybe some of them are lack of knowledge about trading or sometimes it because they believe trading is just easy money. Patience is the in crypto if you want to succeed.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

You can stop panic selling cryptocurrency if you don't need money urgently and if you have enough courage to face the red market. Just put it your mind that panic selling has no good outcome. Instead you make profit ,you will loss all your capital investment because of that PANIC. Hold on and wait the time you can reap more fruits in the market.

kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

indeed the cryptocurrency market is volatile and risky. and there is no point in selling in a low state. because selling in a low state causes a loss when buying at a high price. and maybe that's one result of the panic. maybe hold is a great way to do as you suggest. but in my opinion people who sell in low circumstances, in my opinion, maybe they want to do trading activities again and make little profit from the new trade to restore the first loss of capital. by utilizing the existing market wave. because in my opinion, if we just hold, there is no activity we do, and our time becomes useless when the market price does not return to the value of the losses we experience. so in my opinion, it could be that those who sell in a low state, it is their strategy to trade again and that they do not just because of panic.

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

Its hard to stop those people who panic when they see just a little movement in the price of the cryptos. I think those panic seller should stop trading. Because they contributed to the dropping of the price.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

Don't keep looking at the prices, that can stress out a lot of people and cloud judgement.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

The answer is so simple, patience is the only key. Don't be messed when you see the price all red, better to wait some days again to refresh your brain with the price, except you want to use money urgently. If you want to get profit, then hold is the choice.
Even if when you start to investing into bitcoin so spare some money so at the time of need you will not be worry as you will have something with you, better if you buy right now and hold for the long time, as saving, bitcoin is currency and it will be high for all respects,. So keep calm when you see price of bitcoin is getting down and you are sure about it that soon it will increase and you will get profit at the end, don’t sell at panic hold and wait till it become high.
irbayhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Try again

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

Do you have your own position? Do you believe that cryptos can make things around easier and faster? Then, just wait and don't freak out, keep coins for long term. Sure, you'll hear it sideway if the rate goes up rapidly. If you don't believe that cryptos are the bright future, I suppose you should invest in something else instead. No hype will help you out if the whole market sinks, so choose your side
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

I think panic selling is undervalued. We can learn a lot from our compulsive moves, take the loss and learn from it. Hard and costy way. But yeah those obvious things: "dont put more than you can afford to lose", "have a plan", "$DYOR"... just words unless they are not related to an experince (in this case painful experience of being rekt)
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

To stop panic selling cryptocurrency you have don't listen to false news. Noobs they easily listen to false news that is why they sell their coins. Aim for the goals and for the better profit by holding.
CBTrading

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:29:33 AM

Do your homework before investing and don´t watch your portfolio-trend every hour/day/week.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

I actually did not panic sell my stocks. Panic selling would not do good in ourselves and on the cryptocurrency itself. Selling without a profit is like a suicide to begin with.
There is a very simple trick to stop panic selling crypto currency which is that do not sell the coins in case you are loosing the money. If you do not sell them and hold them, you would escape the red market and would not loose the money and no panic... Start changing your strategy with changes in the market conditions and you will never have to panic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: