Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153350 times)
Stick56

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Hoping to see another sunrise from home!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:14:13 PM

Sometimes I feel as stupid as I am!  I can download all 14 files but can't get them to open correctly with 7-Zip so I can merge the files into one?

Use WinRAR for extracting split archives. Alternatively you could download in a single archive here

Thanks again, you alway got the answer.  Since I don't have anything to donate to you that is worth a crap, I'll just say thanks and wish you a long life!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SoulSlayerPT

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:24:35 PM

After some time doubloons wallet is hanging at some node and stays out of sync. Any bad node? Does anyone have this problem?
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:38:14 PM

This may be helpful for everyone

http://www.cent-help.com/

In the meantime, let us protest to cryptsy, because no one can not withdraw our cent.

Hello, I think we all CENTs, we support this project, the end of trading on Cryptsy perhaps the beginning of something good for CENT. From my ignorance asking is possible to end once staking?
There are enough coins and the constant redefinition may be the reason why it takes so long to load the Pennies-qt.
By the way, I just donate 500,000,000 CENTs, if this goes ahead I am ready to do more.
Greetings and thanks for your work.
bluestang

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:42:37 PM

After some time Doubloons wallet is hanging at some node and stays out of sync. Any bad node? Does anyone have this problem?

Try these in your doubloons.conf

addnode=92.5.105.68
addnode=192.99.7.23
addnode=192.186.136.118
addnode=5.165.42.147
addnode=66.189.83.47
addnode=88.161.131.83
addnode=62.194.155.87
addnode=70.98.114.237
addnode=46.151.21.226
addnode=176.31.128.78
addnode=91.237.77.7
addnode=174.53.218.230
addnode=91.235.254.37

Cryptsy Trade Key: 3d74ea28a32572a77c108116c46ba67a65834bfc
tevayo

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:09:11 PM

60000000000000CENT / 21000000BTC*100000000 =1/35
1CENT=35BTC Smiley

Suppose a wonderful day, come CENT 0.00000030/BTC trading.
43,154,392,303,699 * 0.00000030 = 12,946,317 * 661 $ = 8,557,515,537 $.
The market price and would exceed the Bitcoin itself.
Someone really believes more needs rethinking?
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

We will be able to grow the price because swissex has same market CENT/XPM here : https://www.swisscex.com/market/CENT_XPM
They are trying to get blockchain up, it will come soon and everything will work smoothly... Smiley
The problem is that Cryptsy is *the* premiere exchange for alt coins. Most people aren't going to open accounts on swisscex or the like because most coins worth trading are on Cryptsy. It is a matter of maximum exposure and being delisted from Cryptsy is pretty bad news. Being on swisscex really only invites trading among die hard pennies fans, which isn't sustainable. The volume thus far is a fraction of what it was on Cryptsy. I thought it was only a temporary month downtime, but it seems they are doing it permanently. I can't believe MasterCoin is still listed but Pennies is not.

I don't want to get into catman's motivations, but it seems he stuck around long enough to get it stabilized before presumably cashing out. Perhaps I should have done the same. I hate to say it, but without someone to at least add updated checkpoints, this coin is going to peter out. I guess it was fun while it lasted.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:36:31 PM

Swisscex fixed deposits Wink now we can start with cent there Smiley

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
causevd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:38:58 PM

Swisscex fixed deposits Wink now we can start with cent there Smiley

Finally. I don't why it took so long to fix a simple work. But anyway it works very good and we can trade there without any problems.
Peacefrog

Activity: 213

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:50:09 PM

Has anyone else been completely unable to log into swisscex? I registered and sent like 1.5bil CENT there and have not been able to log in since. I dont receive any emails from them regarding my password. It's pissing me off

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sha9sRtV5ermdZKwxZJPdT1cStK5RGWxGr
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 06:14:19 AM

Has anyone else been completely unable to log into swisscex? I registered and sent like 1.5bil CENT there and have not been able to log in since. I dont receive any emails from them regarding my password. It's pissing me off

I had a login problem a week ago, but they send me a new password and now it's working again.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 05:16:35 PM

Let is go to the CENT/XPM market on swisscex.com Smiley

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Slasher

Activity: 688
Merit: 611

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:33:15 PM

This may be helpful for everyone

http://www.cent-help.com/

In the meantime, let us protest to cryptsy, because no one can not withdraw our cent.

how withdraw my Cent in your wallet ?

migoocn

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:25:41 AM

Fuck!That is a liar, the website has been closed。
Centillionaire

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:11:17 AM

OK! People, I’ve been following this thread for quite a while, and felt this should be said.

It’s time to stop this negativity towards the Catman and everything else to do with CENT.

If you can’t handle CENT, then sell them (or donate them), and stop wasting everyone else’s time.

Too scared to hold on to your CENT?  Transfer them to Swisscex as they have a CENT/XPM market (yeah, so they have withdrawal/deposit issues, but they’re a startup, so give them time and have some faith!). Don’t trust Swisscex?, then there are people on multiple fora willing to buy them from you!

Personally, I want to say a big THANK YOU to the Catman! If it weren’t for him we would still have the major stake and wallet issues.

What’s the point of trying to ruin his reputation with comments as:

I don't want to get into catman's motivations, but it seems he stuck around long enough to get it stabilized before presumably cashing out. Perhaps I should have done the same. I hate to say it, but without someone to at least add updated checkpoints, this coin is going to peter out. I guess it was fun while it lasted.

By doing some research through something called a “search engine” one can find quite a bit of extra information.  Having done this myself, I came to the conclusion that the Catman will work on CENT the moment he is able to again (his workstation is broken, so once fixed he will start working on his projects again, the parts were sent out this week).

Before every one wonders if I know him personally and where I got this information, I was able to find all this information online (and.. I don’t know him personally!).

So from now on, STOP badmouthing him! We all have to manage between real life, and e-life, this is not always an easy task, and at the moment he is the ONLY ONE who has been actively working on CENT.

For those who still have issues with their wallets (I don’t know how this is possible as mine works fine),

You can find help in the link below where I’ve posted some information in regards to the install as well as the pennies.conf file. I have also posted information and a possible future scenario for CENT (for the ones who have no clue what sleeping monster this is).

Enjoy!

https://plus.google.com/114026958962963607617/posts/6HJuBwKvDoj
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:01:47 AM

OK! People, I’ve been following this thread for quite a while, and felt this should be said.

It’s time to stop this negativity towards the Catman and everything else to do with CENT.

If you can’t handle CENT, then sell them (or donate them), and stop wasting everyone else’s time.

Too scared to hold on to your CENT?  Transfer them to Swisscex as they have a CENT/XPM market (yeah, so they have withdrawal/deposit issues, but they’re a startup, so give them time and have some faith!). Don’t trust Swisscex?, then there are people on multiple fora willing to buy them from you!

Personally, I want to say a big THANK YOU to the Catman! If it weren’t for him we would still have the major stake and wallet issues.

By doing some research through something called a “search engine” one can find quite a bit of extra information.  Having done this myself, I came to the conclusion that the Catman will work on CENT the moment he is able to again (his workstation is broken, so once fixed he will start working on his projects again, the parts were sent out this week).

Before every one wonders if I know him personally and where I got this information, I was able to find all this information online (and.. I don’t know him personally!).

So from now on, STOP badmouthing him! We all have to manage between real life, and e-life, this is not always an easy task, and at the moment he is the ONLY ONE who has been actively working on CENT.

For those who still have issues with their wallets (I don’t know how this is possible as mine works fine),

You can find help in the link below where I’ve posted some information in regards to the install as well as the pennies.conf file. I have also posted information and a possible future scenario for CENT (for the ones who have no clue what sleeping monster this is).

Enjoy!

Tip of the hat to you, sir! Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
tevayo

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:40:49 AM

Enjoy!

Chapeau by you friend.
Personally I have had and still have problems with Pennies-qt when he placed an old wallet. When version 10.2.1 abe was announced, I took all my coins in lots of Cryptsy 99,999,999 (bound by Cryptsy) and that has led me waaaay wallet stakes
  • and it keeps crashing.
Well, in the last days (between blocking and blocking) I am getting my coins to transfer to a clean wallet and lots of 900,000,000 new wallet works PERFECT. When checking anyone having problems with their wallets, because I will IF I buy this coin may have a future.
Greetings.
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:34:18 PM

Personally I have had and still have problems with Pennies-qt when he placed an old wallet. When version 10.2.1 abe was announced, I took all my coins in lots of Cryptsy 99,999,999 (bound by Cryptsy) and that has led me waaaay wallet stakes
  • and it keeps crashing.
Well, in the last days (between blocking and blocking) I am getting my coins to transfer to a clean wallet and lots of 900,000,000 new wallet works PERFECT. When checking anyone having problems with their wallets, because I will IF I buy this coin may have a future.
Greetings.

It's definitely a good idea to repackage all those 99m transactions into larger transactions because if you have more than a couple of hundred transactions in your wallet it can become unresponsive come stake time. If you have a lot of coins it may be advisable to build several clean wallets each with no more than a couple of hundred transactions.

998 million is about the limit if you want it to remain stakeable but you need to be careful not to take the total inputs over 1 billion or the wallet crashes and you have to run repairwallet when you restart it to claim the transactions back.

Coin control can definitely help with selecting appropriate inputs to ensure this never happens but I personally find it easier to send 2 payments of 499m to one address and then later sending 998m from that wallet to a new wallet so that exactly 2 inputs equals the 998m output.

It's also useful to send using sendtoaddress from Command Line Banking as it's a lot faster than doing it via the GUI.
Code:
sendtoaddress PenniesAddressHere AmountHere
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:31:44 PM

Too scared to hold on to your CENT?  Transfer them to Swisscex as they have a CENT/XPM market (yeah, so they have withdrawal/deposit issues, but they’re a startup, so give them time and have some faith!). Don’t trust Swisscex?, then there are people on multiple fora willing to buy them from you!
It isn't a matter of bad mouthing, I want to believe that Pennies is going to come back. You think I want it to fail? I don't begrudge anyone who is trying to cash out or already has. In fact, I even said that I wish I had at times. But catman hasn't even uttered a peep, so it is only logical to believe that he might have just given up and got out when the getting was good. I've seen it before with other coins.

I don't think Pennies is dead yet, but it will need some work to get it going again. Simply having a working market on swisscex isn't enough. The buy wall is currently at smallest XPM with >2 trillion CENT orders. There was some good volume on Thursday, but nothing much since. The pennies trillionairs might consider setting up bounties of 50-100 billion CENT to promote the coin and improve the code if they ever hope to see any of their fortune amount to anything more than Monopoly money. Once the code is fortified, an aggressive campaign to get relisted on Cryptsy would be the best bet. Of course, this requires people with good English communications skills and social media saavy. Look at how well it worked for QRK.

Also, with the slew of shitcoins coming out on an almost daily basis, many of which are being picked up by Cryptsy and swisscex, what is the motivation for anyone to invest in Pennies? That should be the crucial question moving forward with this coin, otherwise it is going to be buried in a sea of junk. It is difficult to face reality, but without a solid community and developer working to address this, it is hard to see how the market will be sustained.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
pol5
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:58:49 PM

Smiley   https://www.swisscex.com/market/CENT_DOGE
darksoft

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:20:37 PM

After some time Doubloons wallet is hanging at some node and stays out of sync. Any bad node? Does anyone have this problem?

Try these in your doubloons.conf

addnode=92.5.105.68
addnode=192.99.7.23
addnode=192.186.136.118
addnode=5.165.42.147
addnode=66.189.83.47
addnode=88.161.131.83
addnode=62.194.155.87
addnode=70.98.114.237
addnode=46.151.21.226
addnode=176.31.128.78
addnode=91.237.77.7
addnode=174.53.218.230
addnode=91.235.254.37

Was there a fork? I sent some to cryptsy but they never showed up...
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: