Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153350 times)
leonromano

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:01:09 PM

BTER closing deposit for CENT
and said "min deposit 1.000.000 and we wait the developer to fix this"

will you fix this wallet problem ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jakal

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:22:27 PM

http://s23.postimg.org/rtt13anrv/Capture.png

repairing this wallet seems to be damn hard. any ideas about what I can do?

where to contact a dev?
JuAnAuJ69

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:12:49 PM

That is so not true... You can transfer 1 cent if you want. The problem is that exchanges (except for Swisscex) are not updated to the latest wallet. They are the most responsible for the continuation of the fork, along with sites linking to wrong wallet version. People just don't take time to find out information anymore. Sad...
leonromano

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:49:18 PM

That is so not true... You can transfer 1 cent if you want. The problem is that exchanges (except for Swisscex) are not updated to the latest wallet. They are the most responsible for the continuation of the fork, along with sites linking to wrong wallet version. People just don't take time to find out information anymore. Sad...

hey friend I sent mail to bter and cryptsy and now 15min ago I take an e-mail from crypsy
in mail write

this from cryptsy.com
"Hello Sal Veronica,
Cent will never open in LTC market due to constant problems with the blockchain.

Please do not deposit coins for CENT as this wallet may close soon.
I would recommend even withdrawing your cent.

IFC withdraws must be in small amounts due to an issue with this coin.
I do not think we have a limit or set amount but please do not send in large amounts..
Fees will be same regardless of how big the size is"

and this from bter
"CENT deposit is disabled due to the current design CENT wallet can not handle more than one billion transfer operations within the wallet, the impact of our users recharge CENT, we will solve as soon as possible, thank you for your understanding and support."
JuAnAuJ69

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:53:29 PM

hey friend I sent mail to bter and cryptsy and now 15min ago I take an e-mail from crypsy
in mail write

"Hello Sal Veronica,
Cent will never open in LTC market due to constant problems with the blockchain.

I do not think we have a limit or set amount but please do not send in large amounts..

if you wanna I can take screenshot !

The problem with Cryptsy is that they do not have the correct wallet and their platform does not work properly, period. Is not a problem with CENT. Trust me. Try Swisscex! I sent CENT in hundreds of million and they all arrived there. The transaction shows up instantly and the coins are available after confirmation in just 2-3 minutes.

Sadly we all got used to the way Cryptsy works, with huge delays for the coins to arrive and the worst possible service. But that is not how an exchange should work at all. I think they are right. You should remove ALL your coins 8not just CENT) from there and send them to other exchanges. They don't deserve to have any clients at all!
leonromano

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:59:45 PM

in mail write

"Hello Sal Veronica,

if you wanna I can take screenshot !

The problem with Cryptsy is that they do not have the correct wallet and their platform does not work properly, period. Is not a problem with CENT. Trust me. Try Swisscex! I sent CENT in hundreds of million and they all arrived there. The transaction shows up instantly and the coins are available after confirmation in just 2-3 minutes.

Sadly we all got used to the way Cryptsy works, with huge delays for the coins to arrive and the worst possible service. But that is not how an exchange should work at all. I think they are right. You should remove ALL your coins 8not just CENT) from there and send them to other exchanges. They don't deserve to have any clients at all!

hey juan I know now I'm in swiss exchange site. I'don't have a bad issue everything work verygood
I'wanna say we must support this coin for rise the LTC markets
now anybody exchange site we cannot trade LTC exclude swiss Smiley
we must support for growth this coin. right ?
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 04:07:26 PM

I cant understand what actually is happening with CENTs,
and why CENTs wallet loads after a fucking hours? Anyone have solutions?

I would suggest reading this WHOLE THREAD!!!! All questions are answered more than once.
I do but in every reply some one is posting something and some one posting something.
My question properly is of wallet loading after a long wait and there is no any better answer for this problem in whole forum.

If you could see in this forum i have questions and somewhere answers in most of the pages of this forum which shows i am reading a lot
of course i read I have fucking CENTs more then 6BTC worth.

HabbyGab

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

I do not support TIX Tickets.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:58:34 PM

Does anyone know any nodes for http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php?

Any working nodes in general would also help from a wallet that synchs to altexplorer and Cryptsy.

It's pretty much impossible to know which nodes are in a fork and which aren't. If I try synching without nodes I'll always end up in a fork.

Thanks.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:49:30 PM

I cant understand what actually is happening with CENTs,
and why CENTs wallet loads after a fucking hours? Anyone have solutions?

I would suggest reading this WHOLE THREAD!!!! All questions are answered more than once.
I do but in every reply some one is posting something and some one posting something.
My question properly is of wallet loading after a long wait and there is no any better answer for this problem in whole forum.

If you could see in this forum i have questions and somewhere answers in most of the pages of this forum which shows i am reading a lot
of course i read I have fucking CENTs more then 6BTC worth.

At least take the time to read the posts on this page, where I tried to explain it to you. Feels like wasted effort now. Sad

Reading the whole thread? Way to not earn some karma, dude Wink

I will summarize it:

1. No Mine pools. Coin can only be mined via individual computers (about 1 coin per four hours).
2. You can get more coins with Proof of Stake (POS: a form of interest, you get for synching your wallet with the network).
3. PoS used to be very high due to error, leading to trillions of coins (43 trillion) instead of the initial 1 billion. This is fixed now.
4. The value of CENT decreased a lot due to this, but since the stake problem it has started to getting buys again)
5. 43 trillion might seem a lot, but the coin is not devisable, so you cannot split it up like other coins. A bitcoin can be devided into 100 million smaller units, "satoshis", but CENT cannot do this. If you would compare the 43 trillion of  this coin with other ones in terms of number of transferable units, you actually should divide the amount by a hundred million. This means it actually has 43,000,000,000,000/100,000,000 = 430,000 coins (compared to Bitcoin)
6. Currently you can only buy them for market value at Cryptsy (with Primecoin), or via Swisscex (with DOGE).
7. The coin wallet has different versions leading to different blockchains. It is unclear when this will be fixed.

Hope this helps Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
rdcpsi

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:37:22 PM

Does anyone know any nodes for http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php?

Any working nodes in general would also help from a wallet that synchs to altexplorer and Cryptsy.

It's pretty much impossible to know which nodes are in a fork and which aren't. If I try synching without nodes I'll always end up in a fork.

Thanks.

altexplorer.info and pennies.kicks-ass.net would appear to be on the same chain and that it's just Cryptsy that is off on their own fork; it doesn't look like they have any intention of synchronising with the rest of the world as they have had plenty of time to do so.

The phrase '...about as far as I could throw them' always seems to come to mind when speaking of Cryptsy these days.
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:24:08 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 11:34:56 PM by PoolMinor

I will summarize it:

1. No Mine pools. Coin can only be mined via individual computers (about 1 coin per four hours).
2. You can get more coins with Proof of Stake (POS: a form of interest, you get for synching your wallet with the network).
3. PoS used to be very high due to error, leading to trillions of coins (43 trillion) instead of the initial 1 billion. This is fixed now.
4. The value of CENT decreased a lot due to this, but since the stake problem it has started to getting buys again)
5. 43 trillion might seem a lot, but the coin is not devisable, so you cannot split it up like other coins. A bitcoin can be devided into 100 million smaller units, "satoshis", but CENT cannot do this. If you would compare the 43 trillion of  this coin with other ones in terms of number of transferable units, you actually should divide the amount by a hundred million. This means it actually has 43,000,000,000,000/100,000,000 = 430,000 coins (compared to Bitcoin)
6. Currently you can only buy them for market value at Cryptsy (with Primecoin), or via Swisscex (with DOGE).
7. The coin wallet has different versions leading to different blockchains. It is unclear when this will be fixed.

Hope this helps Smiley

Not very helpful in explaining each point and why it is. You shine a great light where there should be a dark shadow. This coin has NO DEVELOPER SUPPORT!!! The Exchanges do not even run the same wallets, try to get CENT from 1 exchange to the other. But enjoy your fake karma points dude.

Btc=C2MF       Free BTC Poker
Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:32:12 PM

Is not a problem with CENT.

I greatly disagree, it is most certainly a problem with the coin. Simply if you want your coin to succeed, which the original developer SHAKEZULA did not (HINT READ ALL THE THREADS ON CENT), you and your team MUST inform ALL exchanges prior to updates and make certain they update. Posting a thread here or on another a forum does not constitute proper notification, people must speak directly from admin to admin.(email or otherwise)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent. -Marilyn vos Savant
nutbun

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 08:15:01 AM

I will summarize it:

5. 43 trillion might seem a lot, but the coin is not devisable, so you cannot split it up like other coins. A bitcoin can be devided into 100 million smaller units, "satoshis", but CENT cannot do this. If you would compare the 43 trillion of  this coin with other ones in terms of number of transferable units, you actually should divide the amount by a hundred million. This means it actually has 43,000,000,000,000/100,000,000 = 430,000 coins (compared to Bitcoin)

Hope this helps Smiley

Not very helpful in explaining each point and why it is. You shine a great light where there should be a dark shadow. This coin has NO DEVELOPER SUPPORT!!! The Exchanges do not even run the same wallets, try to get CENT from 1 exchange to the other. But enjoy your fake karma points dude.

I agree with u that the main reason is sadly we dont have developer to fix the fork issue. I found that another coins also face with this issue, so anyone know the solution? At less any idea?
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:34:29 AM

I will summarize it:

Hope this helps Smiley

I agree with u that the main reason is sadly we dont have developer to fix the fork issue. I found that another coins also face with this issue, so anyone know the solution? At less any idea?
No Karma earned here, I guess. Wink

I don't understand the dark shadow part. I think I highlighted the problem in my seventh point and how it is unclear how it will be fixed. Catman has been harassed quite a bit, while he is doing it for free as a volunteer (not the original dev). Cryptsy is still on v.10.0.beta and their gigantic portion of CENT ownership logically created problems. What we need now is some talented person to fix this. With so much money vested in this, we will have to wait and see...

Will the new developer please stand up?
Smiley

PoolMinor
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:24:29 AM

I am sure there will be many cheers after this post.

Sadly, I must forever quit trying to enlighten you very many people that still are trying to see this particular coin to have value.

But I please ask that each of you take the time to see what has been told to you time and time again.

1. The coin started with NO notification by the original developer.
2. The developer left the coin for various reasons. (I am inclined to think he knew it was very broken)
3. The person that picked up CENT knew nothing of the underlying problems before he took it over. He also stated in this thread that he wanted another coin that he received in the package of coins he took over(note the title of this thread).
4. The new developer has been silent in this thread yet has been posting on another forum. Last post here was on: January 24, 2014.
5. You cannot trade between any of the exchanges, I managed to get coins to Cryptsy and BTER, but none to Swisscex. (I have the latest wallet 10.2)
6. None of you made it this far in the list so it doesn't matter what I write here anyway.
7. More words no one will read.

-PoolMinor

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 09:42:09 AM

I am sure there will be many cheers after this post.

Sadly, I must forever quit trying to enlighten you very many people that still are trying to see this particular coin to have value.

But I please ask that each of you take the time to see what has been told to you time and time again.

1. The coin started with NO notification by the original developer.
2. The developer left the coin for various reasons. (I am inclined to think he knew it was very broken)
3. The person that picked up CENT knew nothing of the underlying problems before he took it over. He also stated in this thread that he wanted another coin that he received in the package of coins he took over(note the title of this thread).
4. The new developer has been silent in this thread yet has been posting on another forum. Last post here was on: January 24, 2014.
5. You cannot trade between any of the exchanges, I managed to get coins to Cryptsy and BTER, but none to Swisscex. (I have the latest wallet 10.2)
6. None of you made it this far in the list so it doesn't matter what I write here anyway.
7. More words no one will read.

-PoolMinor

I like your seventh point Wink

I actually managed to get some money to Swisscex with the 10.0.2.Abe version of the wallet. Still had 50 million in there. Since Cryptsy holds the most coins and has an older version of the wallet, the only real option is to wait for them to update and hope the chains will become clear again. I don't think the versions after 10.0 have a chance, because it looks like they kept increasing.

RobTJoneS

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 01:52:01 AM

Have had problems with receiving coins,bought some on ebay .The person I bought them from said he sent to the address I sent him but no coins came to wallet.Then from cryptsy sent some but never received them in wallet either. Any Help?
Can someone send me some to see if I get them pennies address            PFKwDxDEXJvUzdWm8y3WRNB1en2S4Vhxwz

Thanks for your time and info.
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 01:57:27 AM

What can we do ? Is there any organisation in USA to inform what Cryptsy did with our money? We cant deposit, we cant withdraw it is sick!
They dont want to update, why ? Shit they have our money! Some of us have many thousands of dollars in CENT ?! Let is do something togheter, they are scammers !!! They dont want to talk about it even !!!

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 07:38:04 AM

What can we do ? Is there any organisation in USA to inform what Cryptsy did with our money? We cant deposit, we cant withdraw it is sick!
They dont want to update, why ? Shit they have our money! Some of us have many thousands of dollars in CENT ?! Let is do something togheter, they are scammers !!! They dont want to talk about it even !!!

I don't think you can call scam on them. They have replied they're working on it, do give it some time.

Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 10:05:08 AM

Thanks.

http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/sync_help.php

Crypsty are not in sync though, they can't be bothered syncing with everyone else.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: