Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153351 times)
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:17:49 AM

4th market using CENT

Why would they do this?

Ironically, because CENT proved XPM is not enough for cheaper or highly diluted coins.  CENT wanted and deserved to be priced lower but it simply couldn't.

So how long before someone (like Vlad with his ShitCoin) figures that out and releases a CrapCoin with 100 trillion coins.  Such a coin would garner a huge value not cause it's good but simply cause there is nothing cheap enough and liquid enough to price it with.

CENT is perfectly named and perfectly fit (now) to be the perfect currency base for a 4th market which will deal with ultra cheap coins (like NXT, LOTTO, SHT, etc) and ultra diluted coins.  With hundreds of new coins coming out there's gonna be a lot of those and unless they use CENT then someone like Vlad can come along and Greatly and profitably game the system.  I believe that was one point he was trying to prove, that with 100 trillion coins he could have had a top ranked coin even though it was a total ShitCoin.  Good for us that the name itself kept the coin from being listed otherwise he would have proved to be correct.
ccnation

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 08:32:01 AM

Re: destruction of coins to reduce float.
I just realized that Cryptsy probably has the most coins and most of those are probably the interest coins. I think if they destroy a large chunk of the interest coins they have it will be a win win for Cryptsy, and everyone invested in CENT. If anyone knows Vern, pls forward this idea to him and see what he thinks. Thanks

Lol.  How would destruction of trillions of their own coins be a win for Cryptsy?

Why wouldn't they rather buy up even more at the rock bottom price of 1 XPM-Satoshi and when they're done accumulating then they announce a 4th market using CENT which would take cent up at least 5 fold, especially if they remove their trillions off the market and then slowly unload their large share over a period of mo ths into any major buying price spikes.

That's the smartest move unless you'd go destroy large chunks of your coins to help out everyone else.  

If they were to dump all those on the market we would be right back where we are. If they destroy a large chunk of what they have, the price goes up and hopefully stays there. Like I said in a previous post, destruction of 1/3 seems to be a good ratio.  For example if they destroy 1/3 of their supply they got for free (from interest) or bought cheaply say at ~1, the price goes to ~4 (or much higher) they will still make a profit. In their case they may still profit if they destroy 80%.
lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 09:27:35 AM

Are people overly worried about cryptsy? 

Im not sure how they host all their wallets, but I had 55billion coins in mine and they took a full week of all the coins to stake properly last time round I'd hate to see how long it takes for Cryptsys to have staked and I wonder how many of the bigger incoming chunks actually staked at all - when mine were getting large they seemed like they wanted to fail more often.

dont get me wrong, If cryptsy has been staking the coins then they will have loads but has anyone actually found out how many they have and if we really should be worried or not?

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
ccnation

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:24:43 AM

IDK if worried would be correct, more like curious as to whats up. Why is the price at Cryptsy ~1XPM, and at Bter its at ~24ltc. I think it might be that they have a bunch of coins- and the reason for my post earlier.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 10:33:42 AM

The price at BTER is so high, because you cannot deposit new CENT there anymore.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
bg6471

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 11:44:05 AM

IDK if worried would be correct, more like curious as to whats up. Why is the price at Cryptsy ~1XPM, and at Bter its at ~24ltc. I think it might be that they have a bunch of coins- and the reason for my post earlier.

From BTER Trade History

2014-01-22 23:27:12   Sell   0.00000020   7962121.000   1.59242420
2014-01-22 23:27:03   Sell   0.00000020   5230049.969   1.04600999
2014-01-22 23:07:59   Buy   0.00000022   454545.409    0.09999999
2014-01-22 20:46:30   Buy   0.00000014   5000000.000   0.70000000

So during 2+1/4 hours with not one trade, the sell orders jumped from 14 to 22 and someone decided to buy it still?
(or the sell order jumped immediately after the buy at 14)

I wish you could see more trade history than 10 or so trades, who knows what's going on over at BTER.
niubio

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:23:43 PM

Hi guys! I am a HUGE CENT fan, and I've just registered Smiley I'm wondering if this "4th market on Cryptsy" thing is for real or is it just a rumour? Has anyone contacted Cryptsy on that matter?

If this holds true, I'll be more than happy to swallow about half of this 0.00000002 XPM wall. I bought my CENTs @ 0.00000006 Smiley Regards!
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 12:30:40 PM

Hi guys! I am a HUGE CENT fan, and I've just registered Smiley I'm wondering if this "4th market on Cryptsy" thing is for real or is it just a rumour? Has anyone contacted Cryptsy on that matter?

If this holds true, I'll be more than happy to swallow about half of this 0.00000002 XPM wall. I bought my CENTs @ 0.00000006 Smiley Regards!

If you will eat 2 xpm wall for sure more people like you will eat more walls and price will grow up Smiley

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
niubio

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:38:48 PM

As I've said, IF "4th market on Cryptsy" holds true, then I'm ready for shopping-spree, up to 0.0000006 XPM. I've already invested ~2 BTC, but I'm waiting for any good info. This market thing would be a blast!
bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 02:06:48 PM

I tried to send some pennies to Cryptsy

First 2 transacions are deposited but rest of it like 4 x 900 m and 1 x 300 m and 1 x 1 didn`t deposited. Why ?
What to do now to recover it ? I checked it with small amount it was working then i send few 900m transactions and didnt come. After i tried again smaller and didnt come also Sad

daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:45:45 PM

I tried to send some pennies to Cryptsy

First 2 transacions are deposited but rest of it like 4 x 900 m and 1 x 300 m and 1 x 1 didn`t deposited. Why ?
What to do now to recover it ? I checked it with small amount it was working then i send few 900m transactions and didnt come. After i tried again smaller and didnt come also Sad

Does everyone just skip tp the end of this thread and post their shit without reading at all???

It has been pointed out a few times already...

There are probably MANY of us on the same chain as Cryptsy... this is not the issue...

It seems if you are sending from any inputs with a date AFTER the Jan 8 cutoff, they will not go anywhere... but people here have confirmed a few times that sending coins from inputs OLDER than Jan 8 are arriving at Cryptsy just fine.

Cryptsy has confirmed a few times that they were on 10.0.0 beta and when asked about these newer versions... were more than happy to update further.

I feel like the majority of the deposits not making it to them has more to do with the stake change and recent updates than the chain itself... although i am sure that is wrong and it is something do to with the chain and stake and nTime stamps... i just don't know anymore... i even offered up my privkeys to Cryptsy to just import my coins into their wallet and credit me but I doubt they will start that given the long line of people who would follow suit.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 02:59:36 PM

I am reading everything but can you tell me just two first transactions are deposit, others one not if i make them in same time almost ?

killerbelka

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:06:53 PM

I think there will not be the 4th market, because CENT not trading anywhere alse like XPM or LTC...
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:28:18 PM

I think there will not be the 4th market, because CENT not trading anywhere alse like XPM or LTC...
It is possible, Cryptsy is a trading platform and always searching some ways of income and better  market
With CENT cryptsy will have a very good opportunity of gaining a lot,
Profit from stakes is best and first part for them so very soon we will be able to trade CENT as 4th market.

killerbelka

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:36:53 PM

It is possible, Cryptsy is a trading platform and always searching some ways of income and better  market
Profit from stakes is best and first part for them so very soon we will be able to trade CENT as 4th market.
anyway it very hard to broke even .002 satoshi wall...
undeadbitcoiner

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:46:34 PM

anyway it very hard to broke even .002 satoshi wall...
When everything will be fix, it will be very easy. Dont forget that few weeks ago people had same statement for 1satoshi wall and today you can see where 1 saoshi wall is.

bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 03:59:51 PM

Anyone asked CRYPTSY about 4th market ?

undeadbitcoiner

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:28:27 PM

4th market using CENT

Why would they do this?

Ironically, because CENT proved XPM is not enough for cheaper or highly diluted coins.  CENT wanted and deserved to be priced lower but it simply couldn't.

So how long before someone (like Vlad with his ShitCoin) figures that out and releases a CrapCoin with 100 trillion coins.  Such a coin would garner a huge value not cause it's good but simply cause there is nothing cheap enough and liquid enough to price it with.

CENT is perfectly named and perfectly fit (now) to be the perfect currency base for a 4th market which will deal with ultra cheap coins (like NXT, LOTTO, SHT, etc) and ultra diluted coins.  With hundreds of new coins coming out there's gonna be a lot of those and unless they use CENT then someone like Vlad can come along and Greatly and profitably game the system.  I believe that was one point he was trying to prove, that with 100 trillion coins he could have had a top ranked coin even though it was a total ShitCoin.  Good for us that the name itself kept the coin from being listed otherwise he would have proved to be correct.

Sounds reasonable
To Good to be true, That is gonna happen.
There are a lot coins in market and a lot to come so they only market for new comming coins which cant be traded with BTC, LTC or XPM the only is perfect pair.

daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 04:38:05 PM

I am reading everything but can you tell me just two first transactions are deposit, others one not if i make them in same time almost ?

It is called COIN CONTROL!

Click your Actions menu up top in the Pennies QT... and click Options... on this screen click the Displey tab and find the check box that reads "Display Coin Control Features" and make sure it is checked then click Apply and then OK and then restart you Pennies QT.

Now, when you go to the Transfer Pennies tab... you will see a button labeled Inputs... clicking this will show you the details of you coin groupings as they reside in your wallet. Clicking the + next to the listed items expands them and shows you the inputs and their details.

Now... you can choose which inputs you want to send coins from by checking them and clicking OK. What I am trying to relate is the following, as stated in the last post.

When you choose an input dated PRIOR to Jan 8 and send to Cryptsy... it arrives... the client automatically selected such an input for your small transactions hence why they arrived. When you went to send the large ones... it had to pull in multiple transactions, most likely those with dates AFTER Jan 8 which in theory is why they have not arrived at Cryptsy... go ahead and play around with this... send yourself a small deposit from an older input... and a newer one... see which make it to the exchange.

I have no inputs from before Jan 8... and I cannot get a single input to deposit any amount to Cryptsy... at all.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
bikerleszno

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2014, 04:46:00 PM

It is called COIN CONTROL!

Click your Actions menu up top in the Pennies QT... and click Options... on this screen click the Displey tab and find the check box that reads "Display Coin Control Features" and make sure it is checked then click Apply and then OK and then restart you Pennies QT.

Now, when you go to the Transfer Pennies tab... you will see a button labeled Inputs... clicking this will show you the details of you coin groupings as they reside in your wallet. Clicking the + next to the listed items expands them and shows you the inputs and their details.

Now... you can choose which inputs you want to send coins from by checking them and clicking OK. What I am trying to relate is the following, as stated in the last post.

When you choose an input dated PRIOR to Jan 8 and send to Cryptsy... it arrives... the client automatically selected such an input for your small transactions hence why they arrived. When you went to send the large ones... it had to pull in multiple transactions, most likely those with dates AFTER Jan 8 which in theory is why they have not arrived at Cryptsy... go ahead and play around with this... send yourself a small deposit from an older input... and a newer one... see which make it to the exchange.

I have no inputs from before Jan 8... and I cannot get a single input to deposit any amount to Cryptsy... at all.

But I have all my inputs prior to 8 january, i have them from december 2013 ...

Then why ? And how to recover it now ?

I sent some to my second wallet and it is also working, i got transactions ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: