Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153348 times)
Stick56

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Hoping to see another sunrise from home!

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:21:04 PM

I'm not sure if this is even possible are not but can someone with a good correct blockchain, if one does exist, copy it up to say Feb. 1st so we can all download it and enter it in our data files so when we have to redownload the blockchain we do not have to download the whole thing? It takes hours to download it at least it does for me and it seems I have to download it every few days.

Of course step by step instructions will be needed to properly add the blockchain to our/my data files, for I have no idea how to do it, lol.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mike77777

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

Hey guys, please tell me how to get my wallet to cryptsy blockchain so I could deposit my pennies there. How to get the correct blockchain of cryptsy?
I was on correct block chain on 3.02 (someone put on this forum a zip file with it) but on these day http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php had issues and they are now trying to redownload chain. This operation is now imposible for them because they still use 0.10.0.0 wallet (they stucked at wery old block number) and Cryptsy are depending from them. So for me now its imposible to send Cents to Cryptsy. Maybe there is someone who can but I dont think so in this situation. They both must use wallet 10.2.1. I wrote to them and Im still waiting for an answer.
Maybe one letter is not enough for them. Maybe we all should flood them with our request.
Stick56

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:52:07 PM

Hey guys, please tell me how to get my wallet to cryptsy blockchain so I could deposit my pennies there. How to get the correct blockchain of cryptsy?
I was on correct block chain on 3.02 (someone put on this forum a zip file with it) but on these day http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php had issues and they are now trying to redownload chain. This operation is now imposible for them because they still use 0.10.0.0 wallet (they stucked at wery old block number) and Cryptsy are depending from them. So for me now its imposible to send Cents to Cryptsy. Maybe there is someone who can but I dont think so in this situation. They both must use wallet 10.2.1. I wrote to them and Im still waiting for an answer.
Maybe one letter is not enough for them. Maybe we all should flood them with our request.

At least it's something positive to try. How did you contact them, with a ticket or an email? If by email what address did you use?
mike77777

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:56:45 PM

Ticket to Cryptsy
and private message to Mullick because he is responsible for altexlorer.info
here is his profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=99433
there is also an email to him.
CheekyChappy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:04:37 PM

Is Cat_Man still working on this coin?

I know, I know... but the thing is I cannot help it because even though I am an absolute gentleman... I also happen to be a CheekyChappy after all:)
Stick56

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:14:35 PM

Is Cat_Man still working on this coin?

Is anyone working on the coin? Lol
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:42:49 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 08:37:13 PM by Petr1fied

Just got a great reply from Petr1fied this post is no longer needed.  (If a mod spots this post please feel free to delete it)

Posting my response to that PM here as it may help others:

Quote from: lonesoul
[Original PM content snipped]

You don't necessarily need to copy the private keys, you can recover from an existing wallet even if you switch chains.

For a start ignore the block crawler at http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php because they're not even synced and using an outdated version which makes it impossible to sync from scratch. You need to be using Pennies 0.10.2.1.abe which can be downloaded here

You should instead use my block crawler here as a point of reference:

http://pennies.kicks-ass.net/block_crawler.php

Ensure your Pennies client is closed and then Delete everything from %Appdata%\Pennies except for wallet.dat and pennies.conf and then download this archive (Alternate download split into 25MB chunks) and extract the contents into %Appdata%\Pennies.

Next open up pennies.conf in a text editor and remove any nodes you may already have in there and replace with the peers listed here. Also add this line:
Code:
rescan=1

Save the file and exit then load up Pennies 0.10.2.1, as your client will be rescanning the blockchain it will take longer to start up than it normally does so give it time.

Wait until you're fully synced, you should only be 24 hours behind at most and you can check the state of synchronization by comparing against my block crawler. Once you're sure you're fully synced click on the Command Line Banking button and type:
Code:
repairwallet

This will reclaim any transactions that didn't make it onto the fork such as blocks you may have staked on another fork. You will then be able to restake them on this fork.

EDIT: You can remove rescan=1 from pennies.conf once it's started up initially.
Stick56

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:00:06 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 10:34:50 PM by Stick56

Just got a great reply from Petr1fied this post is no longer needed.  (If a mod spots this post please feel free to delete it)

You don't necessarily need to copy the private keys, you can recover from an existing wallet even if you switch chains.

For a start ignore the block crawler at http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php because they're not even synced and using an outdated version which makes it impossible to sync from scratch. You need to be using Pennies 0.10.2.1.abe which can be downloaded here

Ensure your Pennies client is closed and then Delete everything from %Appdata%\Pennies except for wallet.dat and pennies.conf and then download this archive and extract the contents into %Appdata%\Pennies.

Next open up pennies.conf in a text editor and remove any nodes you may already have in there and replace with the peers listed here. Also add this line:
Code:
rescan=1

Save the file and exit then load up Pennies 0.10.2.1, as your client will be rescanning the blockchain it will take longer to start up than it normally does so give it time.

Wait until you're fully synced, you should only be 24 hours behind at most and you can check the state of synchronization by comparing against my block crawler. Once you're sure you're fully synced click on the Command Line Banking button and type:
Code:
repairwallet

This will reclaim any transactions that didn't make it onto the fork such as blocks you may have staked on another fork. You will then be able to restake them on this fork.

Thanks man, I'll give it a try tomorrow, two downloads of the wrong block chains in one day is enough for me today!

Thanks again!

Edit: darn it I can't wait trying this now, lol
JimmyS

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:56:29 PM

Ensure your Pennies client is closed and then Delete everything from %Appdata%\Pennies except for wallet.dat and pennies.conf and then download this archive and extract the contents into %Appdata%\Pennies.

Code:
rescan=1

Code:
repairwallet

This is fantastic and the perfect chance for us all to get on the same blockchain.  Thank you Sir!

I have one question please, concerning the pennies.conf file.  Following earlier instructions, and removing the nodes, I have the following:
Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=10.0.0.
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=7997

I will add the rescan=1 and the nodes you provided.  Could you tell me if the current code in my pennies.conf is correct?  Thanks again.......
Stick56

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:01:19 PM

Code:
rescan=1

Code:
repairwallet

This is fantastic and the perfect chance for us all to get on the same blockchain.  Thank you Sir!

I have one question please, concerning the pennies.conf file.  Following earlier instructions, and removing the nodes, I have the following:
Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcallowip=10.0.0.
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=7997

I will add the rescan=1 and the nodes you provided.  Could you tell me if the current code in my pennies.conf is correct?  Thanks again.......

I deleted everything in my conf file and added the group of peers he gave us a link to ans rescan=1
Stick56

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:04:27 PM

Code:
rescan=1

Code:
repairwallet

Thanks man, I'll give it a try tomorrow, two downloads of the wrong block chains in one day is enough for me today!

Thanks again!

Edit: darn it I can't wait trying this now, lol

Fantastic, I have a blockchain that I can match up and feel like I'm on the right chain  as we tend to say down south yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww!!!

Also great to know that their are still some in this old world that can do and will do to help others!
JimmyS

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:11:02 PM

I deleted everything in my conf file and added the group of peers he gave us a link to ans rescan=1

Tanx - let you know
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:05:56 AM

Ticket to Cryptsy
Hitting up BitJohn's PM as well as the official Cryptsy threads on this forum might also be useful. The more people complaining, the more they will have to listen.

I followed the kicka-ass instructions and now am at 285929 blocks with 35 connect peers. I was making out at 57 peers on previous attempts. I hope people can continue to migrate to the good chain so that Cryptsy will have something concrete to sync with.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
vauhoa
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:38:53 AM

Ticket to Cryptsy
Hitting up BitJohn's PM as well as the official Cryptsy threads on this forum might also be useful. The more people complaining, the more they will have to listen.

I followed the kicka-ass instructions and now am at 285929 blocks with 35 connect peers. I was making out at 57 peers on previous attempts. I hope people can continue to migrate to the good chain so that Cryptsy will have something concrete to sync with.

So did I exept now I just lost 27billion  from stake . Any chance to get them back? Please help. Thank you
mycoinpool

Activity: 187

PENNIES

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:04:54 PM

Code:
rescan=1

Code:
repairwallet

Hi,that‘s so cool  Wink

Right now I can have a fully synced wallet,

"blocks" : 286329,
"moneysupply" : 42672449507300.00000000,
"connections" : 9,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "x.x.x.x",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1386416306,
"keypoolsize" : 102,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

thank you! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Pennies: A Virtual Piggy Bank and Indivisible Crypto Currency.
niubio

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:40:15 PM

BTC is getting slammed down right now - it has an impact on CENT and other ALT currencies. But after a while ppl should jump off from BTC to ALTs, so we should see a huge boost in prices. We're going to reach 3-4XPM in no time. Still waiting for this moon launch tho, CENT has so much potential! Gear up people, we're going to tha moon!
JimmyS

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:42:55 PM

Code:
rescan=1

Code:
repairwallet

Hi,that‘s so cool  Wink

Right now I can have a fully synced wallet,

"blocks" : 286329,
"moneysupply" : 42672449507300.00000000,
"connections" : 9,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "x.x.x.x",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1386416306,
"keypoolsize" : 102,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

thank you! Smiley Smiley Smiley

I have been waiting about 12 hours to sync.  Can I please ask you a question concerning the contents of your pennies.config file?

Did you use ONLY the peers provided and the rescan=1 line?  Or is there some other code in your pennies.config file that I'm missing?  Thank you
mike77777

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:42:13 PM

answer from cryptsy:
I have passed along this information to our developers. Thank you for informing us!
Sincerely,
Brad
Cryptsy.com

It sounds good... but Catman wrote that his friend had to inform Cryptsy dev 2 weeks ago.
So we should wait maybe this time it will work  Smiley
Rolandash

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:20:23 PM

3-4xpm... you call that moon?

BTC is getting slammed down right now - it has an impact on CENT and other ALT currencies. But after a while ppl should jump off from BTC to ALTs, so we should see a huge boost in prices. We're going to reach 3-4XPM in no time. Still waiting for this moon launch tho, CENT has so much potential! Gear up people, we're going to tha moon!
Nippel66

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:01:05 PM

3-4xpm... you call that moon?

HAHAHA Loser, no moon within the next 2000 years

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: