Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RazorLove Cryptocurrency Services - DBL, CENT, & FOO/BAR Updates  (Read 153350 times)
JuAnAuJ69

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:22:43 PM

I'm curious to know if connecting directly with Cryptsy is going to make the fork situation even worst or not and also wondering if the coins would be safe...

What about deposit limits? Have you guys tested it beyond the 9,999,999?

Thanks,
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin-bitcoins

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 11:43:25 PM

Guys, what block are we on now?  I have 10.2.1 but all the coins I sent to Cryptsy went into purgatory.  It's synced so I'm not sure what's coin on.  The wallet I had previously was the older 9.6 I think.  Definitely NOT the 1.0.0.

Much appreciated.

what you want is to be synced to Mullicks altexplorer...

http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/bc_api.php?request=getinfo

This is the chain cryptsy is going to be on and recent coins sent that were lost have shown up at cryptsy once I changed my conf entries to only be the following...

Code:
connect=166.78.44.41
connect=66.41.129.114

EDIT: I will clarify a bit... connect= means your client will ONLY allow you to connect to the peers listed... the first is the IP node.cryptsy.com translates to, the second is the IP of Mullicks explorer node.

When I go to Mullicks altexplorer (thanks for the link), there's a note there stating, "CENT- Cannot sync with the new version. May need to downgrade for the initial download" 

Are we supposed to go back to an older client?  If so, which one?
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:21:33 AM

When I go to Mullicks altexplorer (thanks for the link), there's a note there stating, "CENT- Cannot sync with the new version. May need to downgrade for the initial download"  

Are we supposed to go back to an older client?  If so, which one?

You may have to screenshot that since i do not see it anywhere currently... weird...

NM I see what he posted... not sure though because you can see in my post you quoted from where I pasted my getinfo... I am on the latest greatest version and all of my CENT is now at cryptsy.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
JimmyS

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:49:21 AM

You may have to screenshot that since i do not see it anywhere currently... weird...

NM I see what he posted... not sure though because you can see in my post you quoted from where I pasted my getinfo... I am on the latest greatest version and all of my CENT is now at cryptsy.

It's on the homepage http://altexplorer.info/ under Jan. 14th.

All servers have been upgraded now
Explorers not correct:

CENT- Cannot sync with the new version. May need to downgrade for the initial download
daemonfox

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:52:25 AM

It's on the homepage http://altexplorer.info/ under Jan. 14th.

All servers have been upgraded now
Explorers not correct:

CENT- Cannot sync with the new version. May need to downgrade for the initial download

Yes... hence my edit where i said I found that text... he may have had issues but I am on 10.2.1 and got this working.

I am also typing up a post now of the actions I took to get all my CENT back in order and to the exchange... bare with me while I detail it.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
JimmyS

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:02:36 AM

Yes... hence my edit where i said I found that text... he may have had issues but I am on 10.2.1 and got this working.

I am also typing up a post now of the actions I took to get all my CENT back in order and to the exchange... bare with me while I detail it.

Thank you for sharing...
meta.p02

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:18:30 AM

"blocks" : 280884,
"moneysupply" : 42891297001666.00000000,

Can someone confirm that this is the correct chain?

Earn Devcoins by Writing | Trade on Cryptsy! Faucets: Watch ads, earn Bitcoin | Visit pages, get Bitcoin | Gamble with faucet earnings!
If you found my post informative/interesting, consider tipping at BTC: 15877457612137dj4MM57bGXRkPzU4wPRM or DVC: 1B2PAYVe9BQRrZKaWZxWtunutwrm6fVcF7.
daemonfox

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:22:34 AM

"blocks" : 280884,
"moneysupply" : 42891297001666.00000000,

Can someone confirm that this is the correct chain?

http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
daemonfox

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:45:25 AM

To help everyone, here is a step by step method I used to make sure I got all my CENT in my wallet, got my blockchain to match Cryptsy and all my CENT (even lost CENT) to cryptsy.

1. Backup the ENTIRE Pennies folder to a safe place... you will want to be able to get to your backed up wallet in case you screw up.

2. Launch Pennies and let it do w/e it needs to for a few mins... once the client is up, click Command Line Banking.

3. Run these commands and copy the results to a text file so you can easily keep track and cut & paste as needed for the next steps.

A. Run the following command and hit enter to get a complete list of every address your wallet holds.
Code:
listaddressgroupings

B. Based on the output, copy and paste EVERY SINGLE address you see listed to your text file. I DON'T CARE IF IT SAYS ZERO UNDER IT... COPY IT JUST IN CASE! These represent EVERY address in your wallet, from your main ones you can see in the Savings tab, to the ones you do not see that are part of how tx change is credited back to your wallet. THEY ARE ALL IMPORTANT IN SOME WAY SO SAVE THEM!

C. Run the following command for each address, hitting enter after you paste the address, and copy the resulting privkey from the output then paste it next to the address in the text file.
Code:
dumpprivkey ADDRESSPASTEDHERE

4. Now that you have the privkey for each of your addresses, close Pennies. Make sure you have made a backup of the entire Pennies folder somewhere, then do the following:

A. Delete the following from your main Pennies folder:
            1. database folder
            2. blk0001.dat
            3. blkindex.dat
            4. peers,dat

B. Rename wallet.dat to MAINWALLET.dat

C. Edit you pennies.conf file and delete EVERYTHING then paste in the following:
Code:
connect=166.78.44.41
connect=66.41.129.114
Make sure you save this as a .conf file in case you never had one... you may need to google how to show file extensions in windows.

D. Close your .conf file after you have saved it, and then also save your text file with all your keys somewhere safe... this file is important for the time being and so are these privkeys... if anyone else were to get them they could use them to take control of that address and own your CENT. BE SAFE!

5. Now you have prepped for what is to come next... syncing a CLEAN and EXACT blockchain from the two sources that make it 100% possible to transfer to the exchange... the Cryptsy node IP and Mullicks explorer node IP. Do the following:

A. Launch Pennies and wait for it to open up.

B. Once the UI is open you will see it start t download blocks... click Command Line Banking and click the Information tab. Note the number of connections, should never rise above 2, and note the block numbers listed. You will see the top number grow as the chain is syncing. This may take over an hour to sync, but currently, we are at about 290900 blocks... be patient.

C. You will notice you have ZERO CENT... do not panic... this is what we want... an absolutely naked wallet with one address and zero CENT transactions. This empty wallet.dat that it just created s going to be the new home for your CENT, but we must wait for the full blockchain to sync before we start doing other things.

6. Once the blockchain is fully up to date, check the Information tab again and see what block number it says it is on... does it match the number shown here http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php ? If so, we are in business. Do the following:

A. Click the Virtual Teller Window tab, and enter this following command and hit enter for each of the privkeys you have in the text file... you only need to paste the privkey portion. not the address.
Code:
importprivkey ADDRESSPASTEDHERE

B. Let the above do its thing... it will take a bit for it to pour through the blockchain and calculate all the inputs related to each address. You can tell it has completed when you see a frsh line in the command output with nothing in it. Then you are ready to put in the next key to import. Do this until you have finished it for all keys.

7. Close Pennies now, wait a few seconds and then open it again. You may have noticed that last time it launched it was up in seconds... now that it has a full blockchain to populate into memory, it will take a while. Good news is, your CENT should all be in this new wallet. If you had CENT that you sent to Cryptsy in the past that never showed up, you may have had it on the wrong chain and 1 of 2 things can happen.

A. Check each transaction, copy the txid and check it in http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php to see if the Cryptsy chain has it listed. If it is, then it may already be at the exchange! If you see it but no balance, send a ticket with a link to the page of your txid to the Cryptsy freshdesk.

B. The tx for these may have JUST sent properly for the first time when you opened CENT and it started to sync the proper chain. I had an old TX show up on the explorer at the exact moment I started the above resync... I had sent it days ago. If this is the case... check your incoming and give it a bit. If still nothing but you see it on the explorer... get a ticket in.

8. Now, it is time to test live transfers to the exchange. Get your Cryptsy deposit address, and send 1 CENT to it. Take the txid and check it on the explorer. You should see it instantly but with zero confirms. CONGRATULATIONS it should be on its way in the next few minutes... just keep checking your balances.

9. when you see your 1 CENT... dance a little... simmer down... and start sending blocks of 500M or less to the exchange and track each one on the explorer. You can send more but... try not to max things... it is not like you are paying a fee... this coin has free transfers. Once you receive your first large deposit... dance again... sell your shit... and send some niceness to my tradekey below.

THANKS!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
zx303

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:07:15 AM

To help everyone, here is a step by step method I used to make sure I got all my CENT in my wallet, got my blockchain to match Cryptsy and all my CENT (even lost CENT) to cryptsy.

1. Backup the ENTIRE Pennies folder to a safe place... you will want to be able to get to your backed up wallet in case you screw up.

2. Launch Pennies and let it do w/e it needs to for a few mins... once the client is up, click Command Line Banking.

3. Run these commands and copy the results to a text file so you can easily keep track and cut & paste as needed for the next steps.

A. Run the following command and hit enter to get a complete list of every address your wallet holds.
Code:
listaddressgroupings

B. Based on the output, copy and paste EVERY SINGLE address you see listed to your text file. I DON'T CARE IF IT SAYS ZERO UNDER IT... COPY IT JUST IN CASE! These represent EVERY address in your wallet, from your main ones you can see in the Savings tab, to the ones you do not see that are part of how tx change is credited back to your wallet. THEY ARE ALL IMPORTANT IN SOME WAY SO SAVE THEM!

C. Run the following command for each address, hitting enter after you paste the address, and copy the resulting privkey from the output then paste it next to the address in the text file.
Code:
dumpprivkey ADDRESSPASTEDHERE

4. Now that you have the privkey for each of your addresses, close Pennies. Make sure you have made a backup of the entire Pennies folder somewhere, then do the following:

A. Delete the following from your main Pennies folder:
            1. database folder
            2. blk0001.dat
            3. blkindex.dat
            4. peers,dat

B. Rename wallet.dat to MAINWALLET.dat

C. Edit you pennies.conf file and delete EVERYTHING then paste in the following:
Code:
connect=166.78.44.41
connect=66.41.129.114
Make sure you save this as a .conf file in case you never had one... you may need to google how to show file extensions in windows.

D. Close your .conf file after you have saved it, and then also save your text file with all your keys somewhere safe... this file is important for the time being and so are these privkeys... if anyone else were to get them they could use them to take control of that address and own your CENT. BE SAFE!

5. Now you have prepped for what is to come next... syncing a CLEAN and EXACT blockchain from the two sources that make it 100% possible to transfer to the exchange... the Cryptsy node IP and Mullicks explorer node IP. Do the following:

A. Launch Pennies and wait for it to open up.

B. Once the UI is open you will see it start t download blocks... click Command Line Banking and click the Information tab. Note the number of connections, should never rise above 2, and note the block numbers listed. You will see the top number grow as the chain is syncing. This may take over an hour to sync, but currently, we are at about 290900 blocks... be patient.

C. You will notice you have ZERO CENT... do not panic... this is what we want... an absolutely naked wallet with one address and zero CENT transactions. This empty wallet.dat that it just created s going to be the new home for your CENT, but we must wait for the full blockchain to sync before we start doing other things.

6. Once the blockchain is fully up to date, check the Information tab again and see what block number it says it is on... does it match the number shown here http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php ? If so, we are in business. Do the following:

A. Click the Virtual Teller Window tab, and enter this following command and hit enter for each of the privkeys you have in the text file... you only need to paste the privkey portion. not the address.
Code:
importprivkey ADDRESSPASTEDHERE

B. Let the above do its thing... it will take a bit for it to pour through the blockchain and calculate all the inputs related to each address. You can tell it has completed when you see a frsh line in the command output with nothing in it. Then you are ready to put in the next key to import. Do this until you have finished it for all keys.

7. Close Pennies now, wait a few seconds and then open it again. You may have noticed that last time it launched it was up in seconds... now that it has a full blockchain to populate into memory, it will take a while. Good news is, your CENT should all be in this new wallet. If you had CENT that you sent to Cryptsy in the past that never showed up, you may have had it on the wrong chain and 1 of 2 things can happen.

A. Check each transaction, copy the txid and check it in http://altexplorer.info/chains/CENT/block_crawler.php to see if the Cryptsy chain has it listed. If it is, then it may already be at the exchange! If you see it but no balance, send a ticket with a link to the page of your txid to the Cryptsy freshdesk.

B. The tx for these may have JUST sent properly for the first time when you opened CENT and it started to sync the proper chain. I had an old TX show up on the explorer at the exact moment I started the above resync... I had sent it days ago. If this is the case... check your incoming and give it a bit. If still nothing but you see it on the explorer... get a ticket in.

8. Now, it is time to test live transfers to the exchange. Get your Cryptsy deposit address, and send 1 CENT to it. Take the txid and check it on the explorer. You should see it instantly but with zero confirms. CONGRATULATIONS it should be on its way in the next few minutes... just keep checking your balances.

9. when you see your 1 CENT... dance a little... simmer down... and start sending blocks of 500M or less to the exchange and track each one on the explorer. You can send more but... try not to max things... it is not like you are paying a fee... this coin has free transfers. Once you receive your first large deposit... dance again... sell your shit... and send some niceness to my tradekey below.

THANKS!

ou my god,it's so trouble!
DimaziK

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 07:51:04 AM

It is a reliable branch of blocks?
I sent to coin Crypsty, reached in 3 days!

11:47:58

getinfo

"version" : "v0.10.2.1-unk-abe",
"protocolversion" : 70001,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 277593,
"moneysupply" : 43131844502325.00000000,
"connections" : 11,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "xx.xxx.xxx.xx",
"difficulty" : 0.00024414,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1390951972,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
weenfan

Activity: 373
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 10:08:24 AM

any more connect= that are on cryptsy's chain? .. those 2 seem to have tapped out...
rav3n_pl
Legendary

Activity: 1361
Merit: 1003

Don`t panic! Organize!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 11:08:06 AM

Have only ONE connection to DBL, can someone post some nodes?

1Rav3nkMayCijuhzcYemMiPYsvcaiwHni  Bitcoin stuff on my OneDrive
My RPC CoinControl for any coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=929954
Some stuff on https://github.com/Rav3nPL/
DimaziK

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:20:27 PM

I'm curious to know if connecting directly with Cryptsy is going to make the fork situation even worst or not and also wondering if the coins would be safe...

Thanks,

I sent on 900000000 to Cryptsy on January 29! Coins arrived only today!
weenfan

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 01:41:53 PM

Click command line banking and type getinfo

What block and money supply is everyone on?
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 01:48:50 PM

Thanks,

I sent on 900000000 to Cryptsy on January 29! Coins arrived only today!

I sent coins to Cryptsy a few days ago too. Your post has given me hope that mine might eventually arrive there too.

Thanks Smiley

DimaziK

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:29:40 PM

Click command line banking and type getinfo

What block and money supply is everyone on?

"blocks" : 277777,
"moneysupply" : 43131896027106.00000000,
niubio

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 02:38:17 PM

Those morons are planning another pump today, 4PM EST...

https://twitter.com/cryptsypumps
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:6667/#cryptsypumps

I'm glad all deposits are going to cryptsy without any problem. And price is doing fairly well! Keep stackin'.
weenfan

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 03:33:49 PM

http://kranzworthmedia.com/centblocks.zip

Get caught up .. Smiley that's before the fork.. 1/23/14 about

The fork is at block 274815 -- January 29, 2014, 03:12:12 GMT
daemonfox

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 04:01:08 PM

Those morons are planning another pump today, 4PM EST...

https://twitter.com/cryptsypumps
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:6667/#cryptsypumps

I'm glad all deposits are going to cryptsy without any problem. And price is doing fairly well! Keep stackin'.

I hope they do... i sold half my billions and recouped all my initial investment from before this whole stake craze... and made another .08 BTC profit on top.

If they pump it to even 4 XPM satoshis on the buy side... I will easily clear another half BTC profit.

PUMP PUMP PUMP IT UP!

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: