Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold: I smell a trap  (Read 90757 times)
PokemonFun

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

I dont see a reason for buy any kind of gold invest for sure profit because gold will become past and it is not interesting like before anymore.Economical exeperts are talking many things which are wrong about market prices but many know that their prediction is incorrect I think that many economical experts works for big rich families and they make them more and more rich and poor pupils more and more poor.This world is cruel so we need to think twice before we make a right decision because we can become a really big loosers if we got catched in trap which is putted by other pupils which dont care about other pupils only for money and own head.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
transabox

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:55:16 PM

I dont see a reason for buy any kind of gold invest for sure profit because gold will become past and it is not interesting like before anymore.Economical exeperts are talking many things which are wrong about market prices but many know that their prediction is incorrect I think that many economical experts works for big rich families and they make them more and more rich and poor pupils more and more poor.This world is cruel so we need to think twice before we make a right decision because we can become a really big loosers if we got catched in trap which is putted by other pupils which dont care about other pupils only for money and own head.

I do not think so. I am sure that there is a sense investirovati gold. Especially if it is a long term investment. Gold has been valued for centuries. And I see no reason for people to abandon it. It is a habit and an indicator of prestige for many people.
Oggy1987

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:05:15 PM

Gold will always have value, that his most important and strongest asset. In most of the world fiat is still connected to it. Is it good investment? Sure, if you buy low and sell high, like any other investment. Usually when media start talking about how gold/dollar/real estate/bitcoin is good, its already too late to hop on that train and make good profit.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:47:04 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 06:11:56 PM by molecular

you say about gold...

In most of the world fiat is still connected to it.

What do you mean by that?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:00:41 AM

Gold will always have value, that his most important and strongest asset. In most of the world fiat is still connected to it. Is it good investment? Sure, if you buy low and sell high, like any other investment. Usually when media start talking about how gold/dollar/real estate/bitcoin is good, its already too late to hop on that train and make good profit.

The problem with traders is that they are buying stocks online without even holding the actual gold. The best way to invest in gold is not to buy digital numbers but to buy actual gold. My family is in small scale mining and we mine silver and gold ores. Even without a stock market gold will still exist and will have a value. Gold is a good investment, if you have a large quantity of 24k gold the best way to earn is to make a jewelry shop. The moment gold is transform into a jewelry its price will double.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:51:45 PM

to me God is Gold and will remain Gold for ever. gold has a great vale in every generation and from centuries and will continue its status for ever. those people who just want save their assets i think Gold is the best option for them they can invest their money in gold with out any risk and reluctant because if the price of bitcoin is not increase to much but still cannot even think that gold value will decrease. because the economy and the fiat of a state depend on the amount of Gold they have. and those people who want to invest their assets and make more money then they have the best option to invest their money in bitcoin, because bitcoin can give me a good profit a short period of time.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

I think otherwise. Gold has been known to all and there is no one in the world who dont know what is Gold. In most countries Gold is considered to be the only and best form of investment. People are known to be rich on the amount of gold they hold onto. All these things make Gold a safe investment. I only say safe investment but not as profitable as bitcoins.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Oggy1987

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

The problem with traders is that they are buying stocks online without even holding the actual gold. The best way to invest in gold is not to buy digital numbers but to buy actual gold. My family is in small scale mining and we mine silver and gold ores. Even without a stock market gold will still exist and will have a value. Gold is a good investment, if you have a large quantity of 24k gold the best way to earn is to make a jewelry shop. The moment gold is transform into a jewelry its price will double.

So I suppose you're from USA or Canada. Nice, I saw some series about miners, always thought its a hard earning and interesting job. And yes, I talk about buying actual gold. I dont believe in paper saying I own it somewhere, I would rather hold it in my hand. Is there a chance that you save some amount of what you mine and wait for better times to sell?
hamiltonik

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

So I suppose you're from USA or Canada. Nice, I saw some series about miners, always thought its a hard earning and interesting job. And yes, I talk about buying actual gold. I dont believe in paper saying I own it somewhere, I would rather hold it in my hand. Is there a chance that you save some amount of what you mine and wait for better times to sell?

Yes, I totally agree with you. Gold need to buy bullion. Banks provide such a service, they can buy even a gram of pure gold, high grade.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:13:39 PM

Gold has been an stagnating asset for ages now, and it has been confiscated in the past by passing a simple law. It's just a shitty investment compared to bitcoin.

I can't believe people Peter Schiff go on their podcasts and still tell people to buy gold and ignore bitcoin after what we have seen. The ones that didn't listen to Peter's rambling should be up 100% by now.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

Gold has been an stagnating asset for ages now, and it has been confiscated in the past by passing a simple law. It's just a shitty investment compared to bitcoin.

I can't believe people Peter Schiff go on their podcasts and still tell people to buy gold and ignore bitcoin after what we have seen. The ones that didn't listen to Peter's rambling should be up 100% by now.
Yeah me neither. It is hard to believe that he try to deny the truth that bitcoin is not stronger than gold. People have to evolve and adapt to new things happening on this planet. Maybe hundred years ago, gold was popular and very precious, but now, we are live in a digital era and Bitcoin is definitely a potential investment

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:24:45 AM

Yeah me neither. It is hard to believe that he try to deny the truth that bitcoin is not stronger than gold. People have to evolve and adapt to new things happening on this planet. Maybe hundred years ago, gold was popular and very precious, but now, we are live in a digital era and Bitcoin is definitely a potential investment

A great potential investment when it comes to technology and internet well i could say yes but in real life gold is best because ever since when the bitcoin didnt exist yet well gold is already created while if we compare it i could say gold is better than bitcoin right now when it comes to price well but if we adopt the technology sooner then bitcoin has a greater oppurtunity
Oggy1987

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:49:03 AM

Gold is still popular and precious. More then bitcoin, thats for sure. Bitcoin is on good track, but it will takes many more months/years until its fully adapted in our society. Maybe that day will never come, you never know. Bitcoin got potential, and thats why me and I know many other see its value. And of course possible good investment.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:41:55 PM

Gold is still popular and precious. More then bitcoin, thats for sure. Bitcoin is on good track, but it will takes many more months/years until its fully adapted in our society. Maybe that day will never come, you never know. Bitcoin got potential, and thats why me and I know many other see its value. And of course possible good investment.
It is too soon to compare gold and bitcoin, gold had been around for centuries and it has a very stable price and you can exchange gold in every country, for now bitcoin got more potential than gold, but i doubt bitcoin can become more stable than gold, so gold still one of the best investment in the world, and gold will always be valuable
ChineTownMan

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:44:09 PM

Gold seems to be safe and beneficial only for those who have not seen the schedule of growth of its price in the last few years. In fact, the price of gold has steadily decreased. This makes it unprofitable to purchase
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:19:35 PM

Gold seems to be safe and beneficial only for those who have not seen the schedule of growth of its price in the last few years. In fact, the price of gold has steadily decreased. This makes it unprofitable to purchase

Investing in gold is old style as that time the price was low but the downfall most of the peoples are not believing on gold but still their are so many investors who are still buying gold, but after coming to bitcoin world they start to invest in it for long term and this is good.
praboso96

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:47:54 PM

Investing in gold is old style as that time the price was low but the downfall most of the peoples are not believing on gold but still their are so many investors who are still buying gold, but after coming to bitcoin world they start to invest in it for long term and this is good.

Yes, I also think that gold is bought by those people who are conservatives. more progressive investors have long been buying cryptocurrency.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:25:30 PM

Well if I have the money to buy them, I wouldn't mind buying some gold along with cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency can be wiped out by a large-scale hacking incident. Gold at least I can keep in a vault and know that it's still there. And guess what, it's EMP-resistant. Although if it probably got to that point I'd probably more worried for my life than assets.  Grin But think about it, if it got that bad, when society starts building up again they'd probably use gold first before they completely get the grid back up.

If I have enough money to buy bullion though I'd also probably buy jewelry, they seem easier to dispose. And maybe some silver too,  I dunno, I just seem to like it better than gold (irrational from an investment point of view). I've always wanted to make my own colloidal silver.
VTCutch

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:20:58 PM

Can gold and cheaper, but it will never go away from the investment portfolios of many investors. Early to say that gold is losing its leadership position. I am sure that in 2017 it will go up again
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59]
  Print  

Jump to: