Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:27:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRA] Graincoin - New PoW/PoS coin | Fast, secure | Version 1.5 Released!  (Read 176979 times)
Jollyburner

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

so many

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:08:23 PM

im out on GRA, bosian backed out on his promises to me and I don't trust him. hes greeding out for his premine now that its on exchange.

you all have been warned. your faith in bosian is misplaced if this is his way of leading the project, I have been mining and supporting GRA all along, and now I am pulling the plug.

I see no future for a coin whos dev is greedy and shortsighted, and who doesn't respect the work and efforts of others, even if it is due to a lack of understanding.

I make this statement publicly so that anyone wondering why I have dropped off the graintrain can understand my position.

i hope some of you read this and realise the effort i have put in and how much of GRA's growth has been from our efforts as a community supporting it, for these efforts i have been returned disrespect and unfulfilled agreements.

i wish the community well, and i will not be back.

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
btc1210

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:14:07 PM

im out on GRA, bosian backed out on his promises to me and I don't trust him. hes greeding out for his premine now that its on exchange.

you all have been warned. your faith in bosian is misplaced if this is his way of leading the project, I have been mining and supporting GRA all along, and now I am pulling the plug.

I see no future for a coin whos dev is greedy and shortsighted, and who doesn't respect the work and efforts of others, even if it is due to a lack of understanding.

I make this statement publicly so that anyone wondering why I have dropped off the graintrain can understand my position.

i hope some of you read this and realise the effort i have put in and how much of GRA's growth has been from our efforts as a community supporting it, for these efforts i have been returned disrespect and unfulfilled agreements.

Is it true that the dev has 63% of the current number of GRA?
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:18:02 PM

Is it true that the dev has 63% of the current number of GRA?

If you both have claims, then by all means please back them up by facts. Right now this is the first of these issues I've ever heard of.

Until I see facts, I'm going to treat this as FUD and ignore it.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
rentarocker

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:18:40 PM

Sounds like FUD to me.  

Even if he does have 67%, he's not cashing out.  There has not been a great enough volume for him to do so and make any kind of profit.

If he does own that much, I'd hope to be seeing lots of promotion and giveaways in coming weeks.

Carry on, cheap GRA is here.  BUY!

BTC:  17Z1au1T1f8B4XhFQXeuibKbRmWow6FyvP
LTC:  Lf7QWUDC57WnRf5gEcutdHwrXvYRoqaQYU
Nullu

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:20:23 PM

Sounds like FUD to me.  

Even if he does have 67%, he's not cashing out.  There has not been a great enough volume for him to do so and make any kind of profit.

If he does own that much, I'd hope to be seeing lots of promotion and giveaways in coming weeks.

From the OP;

Premined 1% as reserved bounty and reward for developers, giveaway, pool, blockexplorer, etc.

It's complete and utter rubbish. Probably an attempt to drive down the price to buy in. Take your false claims elsewhere. If there was a massive premine it would have been spotted from day one.

Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:23:56 PM

chill, i have no idea what the premine % is.

this isn't FUD, i don't think, the f@#er backed out on me twice for a share of the premine, after ive done a bunch of work mind you.

i have the messages i will not post here. i don't care if you believe me, my rep speaks for itself. jolly speaks the truth wherever he goes.

as i said, GL to the community

any questions, i can answer, yes the preminne % is significant, no he hasn't shared any of it, yes he promised it to me, yes i did a bunch of work, no he did not send, today he "canceled" the project.

things started turning negative when it got listed, and somehow bosian expected fulltime work out of me for a share of GRA... anyways, im sure he will have something to say.

he instablocked me on Skype after i got upset with him. ive sunk a lot of time into a website and since bosian isn't a web designer he doesn't see "progress" on it (hell weekend for me) and that's a decent reason to just kill any share of the premine.

you all have seen me in deep in this GRA, i have been in since day 1, many of you are here because of my promotion in coinex chat, etc.

i only made a statement to avoid making one later, and as i said, my rep is good everywhere. i spread no FUD, i don't think.

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API
bosian (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:24:08 PM

I am not going through details with Jollyburner on what has happened, it's not good. What I can say is that a person post publicly like this shows what type of person he is, and I am very disappointed. That's all I can say.

Meantime, the Grain is going great. We will have a better website designed and new marketing and shops/services/games that accept Grain.

We have a bunch of new domain names on our website:

www.graincoin.net
www.graincoin.org
www.graincoin.info
Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

Sounds like FUD to me.  

From the OP;

Premined 1% as reserved bounty and reward for developers, giveaway, pool, blockexplorer, etc.

It's complete and utter rubbish. Probably an attempt to drive down the price to buy in. Take your false claims elsewhere. If there was a massive premine it would have been spotted from day one.

there is a massive premine, we have been trustful of bosian. i see he has replied, as i said, i make statement only to be clear on my position, i feel it is fair for me to do so given the circumstances, and f*** u bosian. Smiley

gl

Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:26:32 PM

i spose u expected me to just quietly leave? lol  Wink Cheesy  Tongue

btc1210

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:27:54 PM

If you both have claims, then by all means please back them up by facts. Right now this is the first of these issues I've ever heard of.

I didn't make a claim, I asked a question.

The dev has 192 million.

I tried to estimate the current number of GRA and came up with 305 million. I don't know if this is correct or not.

Either way, there are plenty of things that need to be fixed.

Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:30:50 PM

this is from my PM today, just checked and replied now

really?

u don't even talk to me? do u not see wat u have done here?

u should talk to me, im not going to hide what has transpired here. you made 1 agreement, then another.

you say you cant see changes on the site, its because you cant see how much work is invisible and difficult.

I would have had the site done today, now you act like this?

how you expect me to feel, I put so much effort into GRA, u tell me split the premine, then tell me 3 ways, then u go say ur thinking were not working hard enough?

now what?

I get nothing?

yea my bad, totally reasonable. you need to think about why GRA is doing ok, its largely because I promoted it so hard.

you should respect the work of others and not think you know everything. blocking me on Skype will not help

I do, but I am upset by the inferior performance of the team, and I have to move on.

Send me your wallet address, I'll send you 2 mil. I hope you are continue be a core member in the community.

me reply:

ya send me 2 mil, LOL too late buddy

you should have stuck to YOUR promises, think about what you are saying.

you guaranteed me my share, then changed that story to work harder, then said its over, nothing. now u say 2 mil.

150 mil > 100 mil > 10 + 90 mil held > no & 2 mil?

now back to 0? LOL posted to thread.

marcje

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:31:23 PM

How does this PoS mining work? Just let your wallet open in background and do nothing?
Nullu

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:32:01 PM

I didn't make a claim, I asked a question.

The dev has 192 million.

I tried to estimate the current number of GRA and came up with 305 million. I don't know if this is correct or not.

Either way, there are plenty of things that need to be fixed.

Ok, then. Where did you get 192 million from? And mining a coin after launch isn't a premine.

I don't really understand where all this is suddenly come from. If there was such a massive premine someone would have spotted it in the blockchain wouldn't they? We have the block explorer, and we have the coin source, and we have the date the thread was posted. It should be quite easy to work out the premine.

heskey

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:36:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HJxya0CWco

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nullu

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:38:28 PM

lol.

A 67% premine is 29,940,119,760.47904 grain. I think.

29 billion grain?

If we're going to throw numbers up in the air, consider how ridiculous that sounds.

edit: btc1210 actually said 63%, which is about 20 billion. Still insane.

I'll let someone else do the math. It's too late for math.

rentarocker

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:39:59 PM

First:  

192 million is not a massive premine for a coin that will number in the billions.  200k bounties will eat that up quick.

Second:  

I've been watching Coinedup like a hawk since the IPO.  Only slept 4 hours last night, so I can say with absolute certainty that not enough BTC has come out of GRA for anyone to have made anything.  I know this because at this point (even with my modest investment) I'm one of the 'whales.'  A substantial amount of the trading to this point was my moves.  Knowing what I hold, what I traded, what I (and a few others) invested, what the volume is, and what the ratio of market cap to number of GRA is, I may be one of the only ones.  Get in now and for a few BTC you can be a GRA whale too!

Finally:

I'm sorry that there was a falling out.  Respectfully, now that others have fiat invested, please make efforts towards keeping this a forum for improving and promoting GRA.

Price is low.  Buy more.  You'll be sorry you didn't.  

(you heard it here first)!

Nullu

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:43:19 PM

First:  

192 million is not a massive premine for a coin that will number in the billions.  200k bounties will eat that up quick.

Second:  

I've been watching Coinedup like a hawk.  Not enough BTC has come out of GRA for anyone to have made anything.  I know this because at this point (even with my modest investment) I'm one of the 'whales.'  A substantial amount of the trading to this point was my moves.  Knowing what I hold, what I traded, what the volume is, and what the ratio of market cap to number of GRA is, I may be one of the only ones.  Get in now and for a few BTC you can be a GRA whale too!

Finally:

I'm sorry that there was a falling out.  Respectfully, now that others have fiat invested, please make efforts towards keeping this a forum for improving and promoting GRA.

It's 0.384%

192 million is about 0.4% premine of 50 billion grain.

Give me a break. That's not even 1% of the total grain.  Cheesy

This looks very much like a public falling out between developers. As we don't know the full story, I'm not going to speculate. Clearly there is a different opinion about the work done. That is obvious. But that's to do with the dev and who he hired.

Jollyburner

so many

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:45:16 PM

First:  

Second:  

I've been watching Coinedup like a hawk since the IPO.  Only slept 4 hours last night, so I can say with absolute certainty that not enough BTC has come out of GRA for anyone to have made anything.  I know this because at this point (even with my modest investment) I'm one of the 'whales.'  A substantial amount of the trading to this point was my moves.  Knowing what I hold, what I traded, what the volume is, and what the ratio of market cap to number of GRA is, I may be one of the only ones.  Get in now and for a few BTC you can be a GRA whale too!

Finally:

i respect this statement and i will not be hanging about to spread any bad word further than i already have, only to reply any direct inquiries of me or anyone bending the truth. also to see any funnies posted, like dr evil clips.. lol

bosian (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:46:06 PM

A person who I was considered as a big supporter and core member of the grain community, becomes so nasty, because of his incapability, really surprised me. But the world is big, and you see all sorts of people. I don't want to waste my time here to argue with a stupid. No point.

Whatever premine is stated clearly, in the OP, from day 1 the coin is launched. And so many giveaways, bounties etc are given away. The purpose of the premine is stated very clearly. If you don't agree with it, no one forced you to mine or own this coin. I don't need to explain again on this.

rentarocker

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 10:47:07 PM

Thank you both for your efforts.  Carry on GRA community.  Buy GRA.  Promote GRA.  That is all.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: