Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 1548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin - very currency many coin - v1.10.0  (Read 3097702 times)
drepteck

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:15:53 PM

People are dumping Doge and buying Moon. The reward halving was already factored into this price and I doubt Doge will be mentioned in the winter olympics.
Couple that with no limit on mineable coins and it's only going down from here, put the Moon and Doge charts side by side, it's pretty clear what is going on and what will happen.
Sell Doge at inflated price, buy Moon at discount price, then vice versa once Doge price falls and Moon rises too high.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mashac

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:18:47 PM

People are dumping Doge and buying Moon. The reward halving was already factored into this price and I doubt Doge will be mentioned in the winter olympics.
Couple that with no limit on mineable coins and it's only going down from here, put the Moon and Doge charts side by side, it's pretty clear what is going on and what will happen.

Lol... can't be more wrong...  Grin
GTX-DoX

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:18:52 PM

The reward halving was already factored into this price and I doubt Doge will be mentioned in the winter olympics.

FACTS. Or it didn't happen'
carlb007

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 12:20:28 PM

Sell Doge at inflated price, buy Moon at discount price, then vice versa once Doge price falls and Moon rises too high.
The problem is Moon sat idle at 1 satoshi for weeks on CoinEx allowing whales to buy 100s of millions for nothing.
People buying into moon will get shafted at some point if they havent already.
A_Free_Man

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:28:00 PM

Lol... can't be more wrong...  Grin

Do I have to go over Standard Troll Procedure with you people again?

1. Do not quote the troll
2. Do not try to analyze the troll's post
3. Ignore the troll
4. If you did not listen you have been baited
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 12:29:07 PM

https://www.dogepool.net

Stratum
Vardiff
SSL
A very handy separate site optimized for Mobile Phones i.e. IPhone/Android (only visible from phone)
Idle Worker Notifications
Proportional Payout
Manual Cash Out Function
Very fast machine/high availability
NO PPLNS ! Payout immediately after block has found (and is confirmed) in full !

Currently 0 % FEE !
Currently 2500 Block Finder Reward !

This is the pool without downtimes
The pool without users blaming it for stealing
The pool where no coins were stolen or lost
The pool were all (auto-)payments work flawless
The pool with support in minutes !
It's the hassle-free-pool

Search the forums for it !

With DEDICATED US Node !

https://www.dogepool.net

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
drepteck

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:32:01 PM

Lol... can't be more wrong...  Grin

3. Ignore the troll

Clearly anyone that is not a pumping fanatic with blind and unconditional positive feelings for an altcoin is a troll. /golfclap
Hopefully there are intelligent people in this thread that have the mental capacity to pull the trigger and stop the bleeding.
Hayeee

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:38:30 PM

Lol... can't be more wrong...  Grin

3. Ignore the troll

Clearly anyone that is not a pumping fanatic with blind and unconditional positive feelings for an altcoin is a troll. /golfclap
Hopefully there are intelligent people in this thread that have the mental capacity to pull the trigger and stop the bleeding.

I'm sure intelligent people wouldn't invest money they can't miss so we will just see this as a slow-gamble (which ALL COINS ARE) now lets be nice and let everyone gamble with their own money without advising others Smiley
drepteck

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:43:37 PM

I never asked, commanded, or advised anyone to do anything. I simply said that based on the chart and Cryptsy volume, the people selling Doge are buying Moon, and that it was pretty clear. Obviously the selling is motivated, likely by the chance that Doge won't be mentioned at all at the Winter Olympics, as well as the reward halving already factored into the price, hence the 1000% percent move up in the first place. Couple that with the FACT that 5 billion Doges can be mined year after year indefinitely with the recent removal of the cap and we can see why the price is dropping and people are moving onto more favorable coins. I don't see how this is "trolling", it's just observation, no need to get your jimmies rustled over nothing.
piaf2000

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 12:47:42 PM

I never asked, commanded, or advised anyone to do anything. I simply said that based on the chart and Cryptsy volume, the people selling Doge are buying Moon, and that it was pretty clear. Obviously the selling is motivated, likely by the chance that Doge won't be mentioned at all at the Winter Olympics, as well as the reward halving already factored into the price, hence the 1000% percent move up in the first place. Couple that with the FACT that 5 billion Doges can be mined year after year indefinitely with the recent removal of the cap and we can see why the price is dropping and people are moving onto more favorable coins. I don't see how this is "trolling", it's just observation, no need to get your jimmies rustled over nothing.

C'mon, of course you're a troll, you are involved in Mooncoin and just here to protect your interest, that's silly. Or tell me what are you doing here?
drepteck

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:49:39 PM

This is a thread to discuss Doge, and I did, got a problem with that?
Go start your own self moderated thread and keep it completely biased if you like.
Bunch of defensive pepperoni faced kids in here that'll jump to anything. That explains the panic selling.
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:50:40 PM

Here is a little reminder for all the shibes.

Don't sell.
clappen

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:51:38 PM

C'mon, of course you're a troll, you are involved in Mooncoin and just here to protect your interest, that's silly. Or tell me what are you doing here?

He might actually be right. Looks pretty solid. Doge is, unfortunatly an overpriced coin atm, that is why the coin has been "dumped" by the market since 4days back. A bottom is impossible to tell. And, mooncoin got pumped yesterday, and it's still holding pretty darn well after the pump. People are investing in moon and they abandon doge. This is pretty much the truth at the moment and yes it sucks.

I was a dogeowner myself since 3 days back but i got out because if the market dont like the price - i dont like the price.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:53:29 PM

Don't worry shibes. It will recover soon as it has been before. Wink
piaf2000

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 12:56:02 PM

He might actually be right. Looks pretty solid. Doge is, unfortunatly an overpriced coin atm, that is why the coin has been "dumped" by the market since 4days back. A bottom is impossible to tell. And, mooncoin got pumped yesterday, and it's still holding pretty darn well after the pump. People are investing in moon and they abandon doge. This is pretty much the truth at the moment and yes it sucks.

I was a dogeowner myself since 3 days back but i got out because if the market dont like the price - i dont like the price.

And of course you need to educate poor shibes
carlb007

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 12:59:24 PM

Over priced in what way? Certainly isnt based on the current difficulty/reward ratio, nor is it over priced when comparing rapid building of infrastructure and services vs any other coin.
Some people just like to pay 2p for a rotten apple instead of 30p for a fresh one. Whilst it doesnt please me about the current price drop, in the long run there's still far more going for this than pretty much all the other Alts.
clappen

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:02:29 PM

Over priced in what way? Certainly isnt based on the current difficulty/reward ratio, nor is it over priced when comparing rapid building of infrastructure and services vs any other coin.
Some people just like to pay 2p for a rotten apple instead of 30p for a fresh one. Whilst it doesnt please me about the current price drop, in the long run there's still far more going for this than pretty much all the other Alts.

If the market says its overpriced, its overpriced. Its all about supply and demand. This downtrend has nothing to do with a whales act, this is the market. Its really simple economics.
laris2

Activity: 688
Merit: 506

CryptoCurrency Evangelist

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 01:05:07 PM

According to dustcoin.com you get 120% of litecoin profits, but that does not take into account that the rewards are random thus average profitability of dogecoin is 60-70% of litecoin mining. Mining litecoins would yield you more dogecoins, and that is not taken the account of halfing the reward. Though you might expect it to go down low to 80% of litecoin profitability after which a big spike in value would occur,  or miners would just switch their coin of choose.

TEST
soulnecturn

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:25:53 PM

Ehh again trolls appearing claiming other coin is better ... and after few days we will see the other coin down even more then rised :/

Some shibes got rid of their doges - those gentle shibes are not anymore family of our herd and as member of other herd trying to persuade more of shibes to move...
delicate shibes already dumped their coins (I still wondering why in the world people selling for so "low" = "underpriced" values :/ ... but well human brain never cant be undersrand...)...

Currently price is going down ... only ... and only because more and more got afraid ...
Now I will dare to say it like this... This what differ millionaires from poor people is = Courage and Patience!
----- Think about it....

There is NOTHING easy! There is nothing for free! If you believe and will do continue in working to make it happen = IT WILL happen ... if you resign in half or beginning of trip, simply it cannot happen ... Its more simple then you can imagine ...

Our dear DOGE currently is doing same way as its doing from start! Look at the history ... Begining of December - many doubters... small sprak - nice moon expectations... dumps appearred = more doubters appeated and many said its over... then again we saw the high spark and big future... then again price started to be normalizing and again more haters and doubters appeared claiming its over...
well after weeks we will see another spark ... then probably again some kind of normalizing and it will be repeating and repeating... And those weak ones will go away ... strongest stay and will take part in bigger future Wink

last 2 thing...
1) Some of you claiming that price is overpriced?? I would rather claim in this moment its vice versa ... I wont be explaining how etc but if you look deeper and if you were observing closesly everything you should see it better!
2) Some claiming last decision from developer about 10k per block continuation is bad idea - I would see it in totally other way ... Actually I believe it was very hard but brave decision as EXACTLY tis decision just made this coin again different AND whats important more suitable for future!

Haters always were and will be!
Believe in your ideas and what you felt in begining to the very end and you will find yourself successful Wink

DOGEs for everyone Wink
dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:38:06 PM

1 DOGE is the smallest unit, right?

There are no half-DOGEs like 0,5 D, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 1548 »
  Print  

Jump to: