Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

As a college student, I can't deny that I use my earned coins for my daily needs and expenses, and of course in my studies. A typical college student that knows cryptocurrencies will do that of course, and if I had earned enough coins, my plan is to biy my family a house and lot because that would be a great investment I think and it would benefit my parents especially they did not had the chance to buy. I will help them with that.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

Yes, currently, almost everyone can make money on cryptocurrency, because this is an easy kind of earnings, if there are initial resources, if there is a chance, it is necessary to use them.
AurumService

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

I think it depends. Students go to colleges or universities for what? To become professionals in certain areas. If they are successful at that and at the same time can spend their time doing crypto-business. I can salute them if it doesn`t distract them from learning and they know what they do.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

After i get enough capital from my coins i will open up a business and after that i will try to hodl any coins that i have left. and i will not stop joining some bounties so that i will not lose opportunities.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

While it is true that college students do devote earnings from cryptos for payment of tuition fees or anything school related. In my case, I usually spend bitcoin earnings on what is needed in our house, saving a huge portion for an educational plan for my daughter and saving some capital for a business that I Will be opening soon. At these times we should be wise in spending and keep in mind that whatever that we earth here should not only be spend on leisure and vices but in preparation for the future. For college students, it would be wise to save some so that when you graduate you have a seed money to start with in case you want to put up something.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

I'm a college student and not much active in cryptocurrency world, being busy on a lot of stuff for school, it's quite tough to earn since we need some investment or fund for a start, I only use it as a sideline and check news to catch up. I also hope to do some business but do it after earning enough from work if I get a stable one (hopefully)  Cheesy

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:51:57 AM

I think bitcoin can and is very useful if introduced to the students because the development of advanced blockchain and bitcoin technology has a peer to peer technology but has a very strong cryptographic security that makes security in nature when transacting is guaranteed.
Rupok365

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

It can be a good idea to keep pace with the era. Bitcoin has now got legitimacy in the country. As a result, its usage is increasing day by day. And, in the school and college, instead of the money, Bitcoin will be used to benefit everyone.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

Even I was curious at starting days of the coin generation because I was sure of what to do with those coins in future days and how can I get longer-term benefits by saving those crypto coins. But by using this forums key points and question & answers i understood the skills of investing and trading those coins and by this way you will slowly able to find the ways to spend your saved coins wisely on right things and also you can easily plan for your future business and how smartly you can manage your holdings.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

I am keeping my bitcoin because I wanted to go back to college. I feel like I have enough savings since last year to finish off my college this year and it would be a great achievement for me to finish school with bitcoins help. Hopefully if I am lucky to earn again, I will be saving again for my kids college too.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

most of the time now is college students are the one who are really working in bitcoin they are the one who have the biggest earn in bitcoin.if they graduate in their course then they have a lot of money through bitcoin and then later on they can open their own business after college.so they can do bitcoin while studying.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

Yeah I seen many college students that are doing good in crypto currency. They become financially dependent and that can buy what they wanted. Imagine at there young age they had a better source of income than working at officiating a daily wage earner. I'm hoping that they will save it for there future as we can't sure anything in crypto.
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

for me, before I dive into the world of crypto I have been planning my direction running. of course I will invest the results of trading or bounty hunter to the real, for example, Land, house, gold or property can be. so my strategy is to generate from the nature of the software to the hardware.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Krispin47

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

In the Philippines students who are 15 years of age and above are already earning millions of Pesos annually  from doing bitcoin jobs such as bounty campaign. They have high ranking accounts in this forum such as Legendary and Hero members.
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

I'm college too and because I'm not in rich family I start to found any job that's not disturb my school. And from that i got involved in Crypto. I don't have any desire to buy PC gaming/Console like my friend. I just want to buy Mining Rig that can make more profit than just Bounty or trading. I have to take pains first before having fun and it's my motto.
Traslavin

Activity: 461

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

Yes, currently, almost everyone can make money on cryptocurrency, because this is an easy kind of earnings, if there are initial resources, if there is a chance, it is necessary to use them.
It is undoubtedly that almost a hige community of crypto are still young because youth today are so wise and adventurous that they are willing to take risks just to try new things in their life. And having bitcoin for a student is really a big help that they can used it to sustain their school needs and also to sustain their daily allowances.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

generally easy kids like that if they have a lot of money of course they will spend their money spree even they never think about their future because they think that they still easy and easy easy just once in life, so that if we have easy child then we need to do something good for their future so that if they have income from bitcoin they not only waste their money but they can set aside for the tube
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

i think bitcoin right now are not fully accepted full in the store, but if showing with some trade agreement, i think is okay whenever we buy some thing with people who agree to recive payment with it, at least there are to many people too are still agree accepting it anyway

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

That is really happening for most of my friends. Some of them are still in college and most of my friends did not pursue their college because of bitcoin. I can say that you still finish your study for a better future and maybe bitcoin is just another source of income for you.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

I think some of those people are not know the true essense and importance of crypto to their life which is so big mistake because they wasted the opportunities and benefits that crypto could gives to them.  However, there still some collegeous that are matured enough and they can already know how they manage this system and they know how important it is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: