Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

This thing acquired alot of efforts of our community to do. As I observed, 5 out 20 people know what is bitcoin so do you think that bitcoin can caught their attention immediately? I don't think so. I know this will be a good idea but if you think of it critically, you can learn with the use of our connection. Why do we need excert a lot of effort to build when you can do it by our own? Less expense and less effort.

Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

As a new currency circulating for several years alone, bitcoin successfully seize the attention of people around the world. Its presence is very phenomenal record a variety of stories and interesting stories among users.

One interesting story came from a young man from Norway Kristofer Koch was able to buy a fairly luxurious apartment after he forgot to save bitcoin in time.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

I have known many friends who actually used this chance on getting a lot of benefit in bitcoin the best thing is they know what their 1st priorities of course they want to help their parents to minimize the expenses for their study and some of my friend they pay their own tuition fee but partying, gambling and playing online games is normal thing and its part of growing up, for sure they know the value of crypto so I think there are many students keep their coin for their future.
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

I have noticed to my college student neighbor, when he get big reward from the airdrop he eat to the expensive restaurant and spend his money to the things that did not needed most. This 2018 he did not receive big reward from airdrop and he realize that he need to save money for his studies and for his future.  
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

This is true on some levels as bitcoin is really beneficial and almost seemed like it was made for college students that couldn't afford their needs abd wants yet. As a teenager investor I most of the time use the profits I gain to buy what I need and what I want, parties and other leisure activities except videogames are not my type of thing, so I don't really have much that I spend.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

I think every college student should join bitcoin because most of the parents especially in 3rd world are not able to bear tuition fee.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

Yes, most of the users are millennials but from a broad perspective, the overall mindset of the investor is not matured enough to deal with the volatility and hence it affects the market multiple times. Things are yet to develop and till then, we will see turbulence in the situation.

I think we should appreciate the efforts of Australia for introducing blockchain technology to the primary grade students, I am sure, we will see a high number of leaders in Blockchain industry coming from Australia within next 10 to 20 years.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

Im a college student and millenial at the same time. I know a lot of people here is same as me. Many of my classmates and schoolmates are here. I think its good for both side. Cryptocurrency market will grow more with more youth. More youth means longer life for cryptocurrency. For students, we all learn many things about this kind of currency. We also earn money while learning. So its good for both side.
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

I have noticed to my college student neighbor, when he get big reward from the airdrop he eat to the expensive restaurant and spend his money to the things that did not needed most. This 2018 he did not receive big reward from airdrop and he realize that he need to save money for his studies and for his future.  
I personally do not think that bitcoin may have any use for the college students, In fact bitcoin is currently use as for investment and trading purposes, while the college students have to fulfill their education first and when they become from their college and stud, then they should take active part in trading and investment.  
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

I personally do not think that bitcoin may have any use for the college students, In fact bitcoin is currently use as for investment and trading purposes, while the college students have to fulfill their education first and when they become from their college and stud, then they should take active part in trading and investment.  
That is right, college students for me should focus on their study and not on how they are going to earn at an earl age, but for sure they are still free to do what they want as some people are really doing something on their own and some are making this an opportunity to finish their studies.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:45:56 PM

Students are a people who want to get rich quickly and raise a lot of money. I personally invest in other crypto-currencies
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

Mostly lie on electronic addresses. And they are waiting for a better future recognition of bitcoin by the whole world. When you can use bitcoin and not violate the laws.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

Bitcoin and college students complement each other. Because most college students work with Bitcoin, they can easily earn money. Besides, they make money and send their money for the family after spending their studies. Many poor students can work in bitcoin and bring the family's goodness. So Bitcoin is the friend of many students.
tidus_13

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

According to a study conducted by Student Loans.net, 21% of college students use money from their loans to study to buy bitcoin and other crypto-currencies. 1,000 respondents took part in the survey. As part of the study, it was found that a fifth of the students used money intended to cover the costs of studying for the purchase of digital currencies.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

It can be a good source of income for college students I believe. But, they should not lose their way from the fact that they are only venturing in the cryptocurrency market because of the money it can give them to support their schooling, and that earning money per se is no the end goal. It's so difficult to keep on at it, especially if you see yourself earning money. That's why many students fall out of school because they think that it's easier to earn money through this market, but it's always better to have a career and do cryptocurrency on the side because that makes better sense that pinning your future to something that can be so uncertain at best.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

Bitcoin helps a lot specially for college students some of them doesn't have to work physically because of bitcoin,
And they are earning much more higher compared if they are working students .

Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:50:12 PM

Planing to have a business is one of the best idea.  Where you feel that your a boss on your own store is a greatest achievement in life .
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:54:04 PM

Perhaps you're a student) If you do not know what to do with their money, put yourself at least a trivial goal. For example, travel, build a house, buy a car, or help parents. There are a lot of options. You can try to open a simple business.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

I don't have any coins yet but as soon as I get them I am planing to invest in crypto the half of my coins and cash out the half for the daily needs and expenses of my family.
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

That's what we called practicality. It is a good choice for some college student to be in on bitcoin industry to earn extra income in a small amount of gaining money it is very helpful to an every individual students. That's why we need to encourage more students to join in our community for helping their parents and for their bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: