Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:14:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
Elachious12

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

Recently, some countries have incorporated Cryptocurrency into their education curriculum. I think this is a nice move to reduce lack of job for the teaming graduate
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:04:38 PM

Most College students tend to focus their enthusiasm and energy on courses dedicated to their particular specialty. But bitcoin is something. wishing now just the sea..
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

Stanford is one of the famous universities offering such classes. Dan Boney, co-Director of Stanford's computer security lab, said over a million people signed up for his online class.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:15:30 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

It is a good idea to plan a business after investing in bitcoin. The money you can earn from it is more than enough to pay many of your loans and hopefully help you achieve your dreams. Personally, I also want to settle with a local business after five to ten years. There is a lot of time to come so we can all plan more on our way for success. While studying, you will be more mature and learn more so you will surely know what will you want.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

Well, for those who are in school as youths, there are lots of frivolities engaged in because most money earned are almost as freebies, so misappropriation is very possible. For area where I am, earnings made are geared towards financial restoration before any enjoyment or frivolities can come in at all.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

Bitcoin in college student's is very helpful.Once Bitcoin become one subject in college it's a good idea.They can earn and they can pay thier tuition without the help of their parents and it's a big help.And because of that maybe there is possibility that the school will accept Bitcoin as mode of payment for tuition.
haloobabaa

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

Bitcoin is a coin that can make your life beautiful. You will not be lifelong to the age of youth. Bitcoin can earn a living from the age of youth and live in the future.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I spend my coins on investments. I sell some coins to fund my VUL and invest some on stocks. I don't even spend my coins on gambling, partying, and etc. People should always think ahead around 10 steps when it comes to investments.

My plan so far is to make something out of it like fund an orphanage or even invest in a coin that supports parentless children or war-torn countries.

hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:07:57 AM

Bitcoin in college student's is very helpful.Once Bitcoin become one subject in college it's a good idea.They can earn and they can pay thier tuition without the help of their parents and it's a big help.And because of that maybe there is possibility that the school will accept Bitcoin as mode of payment for tuition.

Yes, I agree that there are many college students out there who are in bitcoin now. I think it is very helpful and beneficial for them since at a young age they already have knowledge about bitcoin and they already know the importance of bitcoin in their lives. Bitcoin is indeed helpful especially for us who are seeking extra income for us and for our family.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:56:37 AM

I agree with you that many of the people who are investing in bitcoin and crypto are young people who, in many cases, are college students and i happen to be one of them.  I plan on using my crypto investment earnings on other investments and/or to buy something ill need in the future such as a car or a down payment on a house.

Bitcoin can earn a living from the age of youth and live in the future. Bitcoin can be helpful to save more money and earn from investing on it. This could work on especially on college loans that stuck with us in the next years. As a bitcoin holder my plan is to save for my children's future.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

Bitcoin is the perfect for a student specially in college, if a college student engage bitcoin he/she can earn money to pay her/his expences in school. And thier knowledge on marketing also expand.
zain_h332

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

It's great that as young as possible, people involve themselves into crypto world. It is a good start for building up one's interest, skill and knowledge in businesses. I, myself, is a college student as well and similarly, I have plans for the future too. Aside from wanting some extra income for now, I would like to start filling up my funds for the business I'd like in the future. I am planning to give my family a restaurant. I also think internet cafes will always be in demand because the millenials are into pc games.
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:04:53 AM

I agree with you that many of the people who are investing in bitcoin and crypto are young people who, in many cases, are college students and i happen to be one of them.  I plan on using my crypto investment earnings on other investments and/or to buy something ill need in the future such as a car or a down payment on a house.

Thats right nowadays students who have deep knowledge about the internet and students do not know about bitcoin and how to earn it so most bitcoin users are students of many young people who are now rich now maybe they bitcoin they want me to bitcoin so I can support my family's hassle one day I also buy home and car by bitcoin.
judemarco1996

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:11:40 AM

I would agree on your observation that are many college students are into bitcoin community and trading, for whatever reasons they have in involving themselves in cryptocurrencies is no longer my interest. However, i still believe that those college students here in bitcoin communities are responsible and have plans to further improve themselves in the future. People get wiser and wiser as they go of age, so they are entitled to enjoy but also think what is best for their future.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

Thats right nowadays students who have deep knowledge about the internet and students do not know about bitcoin and how to earn it so most bitcoin users are students of many young people who are now rich now maybe they bitcoin they want me to bitcoin so I can support my family's hassle one day I also buy home and car by bitcoin.
But there can be advantage as well as disadvantage if a student will enter to this kind of industry at a young age, but for me it would be a great help since we really want this kind of opportunity, you are earning while you are studying is a great advantage as you are helping your parents at a young age.
malourdesesmores07

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

I have a friend of mine who are students and they are the one who introduced to me the bitcoin. They're investing in bitcoin and gain too much because of it and this is really a big help to their studies and also to their family and to everyone's financial needs. So many college students are into Bitcoin and not also a student but also their teacher are into bitcoin trading and bitcoin is really a big help to everyone.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

Well, I have many plans for my coins.. As for the moment, I just keep on holding them until the price will be stable. Then I plan to sell them if I am already ready to manage and establish my own business.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:50:16 AM

Yes, most of the people here are young people, they regularly use the internet and have free time. Students occupy most of that number. Because Bitcoin helps them to have a stable job as well as a high income, they can be higher than people who have jobs. As a result, more and more young people find Bitcoin as well as Bitcoin, which is known in many places like schools, social networks, etc.
jenilyn

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:23:24 AM

Bitcoin is perfect for student. It helps student to have financial for their activities in school. It gives their needs and now they can easy to earn money.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

I think if the colleges are with bitcoin they can manage their self and they can help their family in their daily needs or daily expenses. If we all use bitcoin, I think no one experiencing a poverty. I want to grow our economy. So I think the key is the bitcoin to grow up our economy to become progressive and prosperous life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: