Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
Joushi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

Yeah, there is a connection between students and bitcoin.They used their free time with bitcoin and can earn for themselves.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

Should not, ages are not enough to think of such things, I think
I think this will be a good idea to share or teach students in college aboutbitcoin.  They are more mature than high-school students. Its fine with me if we will teach them to earn and how bitcoin works. This is very advantageous in their part. We can aern in bitcointalk with out investing.  You jast be patient to koin bounties and then you earn.
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

I'm still a college student. I save my bitcoins for my future because I believe in bitcoin's potential. The plans I have for my bitcoin is I will convert it to our country's currency and will use it to buy things that would give me passive income like buying lot that would be expensive in the future. I will also use the converted money to invest in companies that has been established long enough and companies that I am sure of that will not be bankrupted soon. I want to earn passively so that I will have time for myself, my family, and loved ones.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

That would be great! Launching your very own business after your college year. But if you're finding more funds in cryptocurrency but you don't have funds to start, you better need some money dude.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

Like all other persons college students are also part of our society.  They also need money for their different needs.  So bitcoin is having same importance in the life of students  as it is having in others life.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

I agree, that most people holding crypto is young. For the elder generation, it may not be easy to understand. But College students tend to work, and believe, and think that it is a nice thing, people are learning to invest younger nowadays.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

You are right on the part describing that most cryptopreneurs are young adults well i would not argue with you because this morning i was checking the profile of one of our greatest members in this forum and his age was 26. I would not mention his name for security reasons. But frankly speaking ever since i got into crypto i have been saving and investing in other business. Currently i have a commercial car that runs in our city. i think it depends on the individual what he/she wants to do with his coins but i will advise we save some and spend it wisely.

northstarh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

I think students in colleges should know about bitcoin and ways to make money from bitcoin. As such, you will have more income and the ability to be financially self-sufficient.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:50:23 PM

I think it's not worth it to teach bitcoin as a separate subject. Now there are many crypto-currencies of different significance and then it is better to introduce knowledge in the field of crypto-currency, but without doubt bitcoin is the founder of all this. On the example of bitcoin, there is much to learn.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:42:45 PM

Bitcoin and also school student are currently linked together. It will be possible to get a pupil to be able to build an income simply by taking care of Bitcoin. There are numerous weak family members which work with this kind of Bitcoin to keep up their particular well-being and also keep on their particular scientific studies. Therefore i consider Bitcoin and also pupils are usually close friends of each and every some other.
caseback

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:45:36 PM

I'm not young at all, unfortunately. And my experience is much greater than when I was 24.
But I think there is nothing wrong with young people spending their money on entertainment. We live only once. And in 40 years you already cannot afford much. Not because you haven't money, you are sick or don't want to be bloody weird for others. I think youth is the most suitable time to bring madness and enjoy life to its fullest. And if cryptocurrency helps in this then it's fine.
True mate youngs must funs and entertainment but as of our old now we couldnt much at all like that due to our family we must firstly do as a parents now.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

I have known a few college students right now who are investing on Bitcoin. As they continue to study, they are raising money to buy Bitcoin a few years ago. Now that their value have skyrocketed, it's pretty much to say that it's all worth for them to invest way back then. I wish I've known Bitcoin during the time it was born in 2009. Anyways, lesson learned. We still have altcoins too.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

I have finished my college for 4 years and I became an employee for 2 years before I finally got to know Bitcoin, right now I've been focusing on Bitcoin and leaving my old job, I used the crypto coins I got to build my business.
but it's true as long as a student I do not think too much about my future, I just play and just want to finish college just like that, I am grateful to know Bitcoin.

Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

There are most college students and graduates in crypto who are making a lot of money. Like me, I am a college graduate and I'm still investing the money I have made in crypto. I have plans of investing in crypto for 3 more years and afterwards, I want to start my own medical laboratory.
vvaswert

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:23:11 PM

This thing acquired alot of efforts of our community to do. As I observed, 5 out 20 people know what is bitcoin so do you think that bitcoin can caught their attention immediately? I don't think so. I know this will be a good idea but if you think of it critically, you can learn with the use of our connection. Why do we need excert a lot of effort to build when you can do it by our own? Less expense and less effort.
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:43:37 PM

Hello. the world of crypto coins helped me a lot. in this way I secured my pocket money in college, I did not have to ask my parents so often, so we also relieved them of a huge financial effort

SmileyLadd

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

A huge huge help to the College Students for their expenses and incoming College Students to get them ready for their College Life, though first they have to understand and studu how BTC works, what could go wrong if they don't abide to the policy, rules of using bitcoin and what blockchain is.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

I figure it isn't advantageous to demonstrate bitcoin as a different subject. presently there territory unit a few digital forms of money of different centrality at that point it's higher to present data inside the field of cryptographic money, anyway without a doubt bitcoin is that the establishing father of this. On the example of bitcoin, there's a considerable measure of to be told.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

Many student are use in bitcoin they are properly use in bitcoin and deal life properly. I am use in bitcoin and some buy coin exchange in trade. I hope it will be success in bitcoin and crypto market.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Bughah

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

Many student are use in bitcoin they are properly use in bitcoin and deal life properly. I am use in bitcoin and some buy coin exchange in trade. I hope it will be success in bitcoin and crypto market.

Right now there so many students in college joinining bitcoin.And the best of this is what they earn from bitcoin is the one who support thier study.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: