Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:46:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & College students .  (Read 2106 times)
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

I'm not young at all, unfortunately. And my experience is much greater than when I was 24.
But I think there is nothing wrong with young people spending their money on entertainment. We live only once. And in 40 years you already cannot afford much. Not because you haven't money, you are sick or don't want to be bloody weird for others. I think youth is the most suitable time to bring madness and enjoy life to its fullest. And if cryptocurrency helps in this then it's fine.
True mate youngs must funs and entertainment but as of our old now we couldnt much at all like that due to our family we must firstly do as a parents now.
But not most of them do only fun and entertainment. Many of them are very sensible students and they know about their timing and know that what their current struggle can give them in the future so they work hard even in their studentship and they earn from different services in crypto and they save them for longer time and when the time come when they need to do any business then they do their businesses with that money after completing their education.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

I agree with your opinion that bitcoin has become an option for college students to searching an additional income. In my country Indonesia there are also some examples that show how big the appeal of bitcoin as an investment choice for college students. Even for them, bitcoin is not just an alternative to increase income but also make them as one of the choices of work in the future

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Abrefalll

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

Before i came to college, life was tough for me and i started researching on how to make money online. When i found bitcoin investment, i invested my savings into cryptocurrencies and since then, it has all been smiles. For now, i depend on my bitcoin investments in college but when i'm done, i want to open a boutique with my investment and also to invest in farming.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

I have known a few college students right now who are investing on Bitcoin. As they continue to study, they are raising money to buy Bitcoin a few years ago. Now that their value have skyrocketed, it's pretty much to say that it's all worth for them to invest way back then. I wish I've known Bitcoin during the time it was born in 2009. Anyways, lesson learned. We still have altcoins too.
As millennial generations they should indeed take advantage of this opportunity. They live in the digital age, it would be very easy to adapt to cryptocurrency. Especially if they can succeed, can become a young millionaire.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

I figure it isn't advantageous to demonstrate bitcoin as a different subject. presently there territory unit a few digital forms of money of different centrality at that point it's higher to present data inside the field of cryptographic money, anyway without a doubt bitcoin is that the establishing father of this. On the example of bitcoin, there's a considerable measure of to be told.

It's not so produce a good profit or maximum but there will be few who will make a profit from what has been taught.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:49:54 PM

The presence of bitcoin can be a great way to get students to earn extra income, this is because bitcoin is better than saving, and with facts like this I agree that official bitcoin is taught in various schools.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
tesmark07

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

I think eventhough they are only a student who depend to their parents..
In my own opinion there are also student who are not wasting their money in not necessary matter.. maybe they gave it to their parents for help or they also save it for the future.. because nowadays majority of persons are responsible for their futures.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
So i'm really curious about :
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?
- Do you have any future plans for your coins if you are hodling any ?

I strongly believe what you are saying sir. I myself is a college student but my case is different, I do not anymore go to my mother and father to give me for my allowance in school. I used the money I earned through my cryptocurrency engagement. After I will graduate soon, more dreams is I wanted to achieve. To have my own house in just at my young age, my own car and especially a business where I can control in my own because I am a business course student.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

I believe that a huge portion of the the crypto community are still young college students that don't have any necessities that need another source of income aside from their scholarships / the money they are getting from their parents .
And apart from spending their cryptos on either betting or purchasing goods/video games from online markets , many of these students didn't make plans for what they'll do with their coins in the future.
  I myself have had many thoughts about hodling and launching a business as soon as i graduate with the coins in my possession , yet i'm not exactly sure what i'll be doing ..
- On what do you spend your coins apart than partying/gambling/paying for tuition loans ?

Just like you,  i also have lots of plans for my future but of course those plans won't work without any capital on it.  I also doing lots of works to ensure that i can reach my dreams someday.  Ive been working hard on it.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

I usually spend my coins for sustaining my daily needs, I don’t spend it on gambling nor partying. Spending it on much more meaningful purpose is way too better.

I guess long term investment is my current and future plan, also trading is one of the things I’m planning to consider in the future.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:14:13 AM

Bitcoin and college studant are currently associated with each other. It is possible for a student to earn money by working on Bitcoin. There are many poor families who work on this Bitcoin to maintain their well-being and continue their studies. So I think Bitcoin and students are friends of each other.
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin is very good for a college student. It will help them in their financial while they are studying. It is really easy to work in bitcoin because you can log in anytime in your free time. It is also easy to manage the bjtcoin and studying. It can reduce the stress of the student in their fees in school.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:17:54 AM

Im one of theses college students that gain money from crypto. We do this to earn money to sustain our needs and also wants. Personally, we have a lot of advantage because we will still young and we have a lot of time to earn. In term of hodling, we have financial advantage because it serves as our savings for future
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:33:09 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin is very useful to a college students because, it can help them financially by doing this bitcoin they can join some bounty campaigns or airdrops or even if they have capital they can invest or do trading. Even though they are in school the money that they invest in bitcoin is growing and it helps them for any payments in school. The money that their parents give them is not enough because they have no source of income so I think bitcoin is a good chance for a college students.
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:35:28 AM

Me, myself is a college student earning money in cryptos. I am participating in campaigns in order to earn tokens/coins. I already got two different kinds of tokens in my wallet and already converted some of it to fiat money. I gave the money I earned to my parents cause I know they needed it and got some to pay for my tuition fee. Actually I plan to convert some more tokens to fiat money and hold some too, cause I don't know what may happen to the market and the tokens I am holding in the future, it may succeed or it may not, but still I want to take the risk. I also plan on continuously participate in campaigns until I graduated and have work. I'll use it as a part time job.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:57:31 AM

Actually there are so many students now that are working here in bitcoin because they want to earn some money for themselves. Many teenager now want to be an independent person so they find a way to earn money and that's bitcoin.
jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:36:52 AM

All know many college students that involving crypto currency. They know earn additional income. So they doing bounty campaign link with social media.
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:50:34 AM

I agree with you if students who pursue Cryptocurrency activities have not really think about something basic and their purpose just for fun.
But if a student who already has a mature mind will make an investment house, apartment, gold, or restaurant from the results of doing business Cryptocurrency.
Plans for the future against the coins I have been trading and doing my best to have a lot of advantages.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

Although this seems imprudent for the college teenagers, what their exhibiting is promoting the main reason bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies were made, and that is for the online and global transaction. What they're doing is still healthy for the system as it helps bitcoin be recognized by entities as a better way to transact ib the internet unlike its current status which is an asset for investment.

Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:27:36 AM

The best thing about being a college student is that some of the students are given an allowance every month, every week, or somtimes everyday. Those students can earn money with bitcoin. But if they want to invest, they must have an extra money because if not, then don't spend it in investing. A college students needs money. To help their parents and family.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:35:19 AM

It's very nice to learn college student about bitcoin. Because of bitcoin they have allowance and buy their activities. It is more helps for the students.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: