Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321650 times)
caibang6789

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:54:40 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
minhluong0597

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

Hi there, I found some bug/errors in gleam for this token. So basically telegram group and channel link isn't showing correctly, the message is: 404 error..  For few bounty/airdrop hunter it might be will make them confused, so please fix it....
saymong

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

I have a question, when will end airdrop
Abdelhakemgh

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:05:30 AM

This team believes its objectives are to enjoy users' full management
 of their money, as well as the ability to trade directly from their own portfolios with serial
settlement with no supervision of any central authority. Transactions are dead on reasonable
 contracts and atomic swaps are not as easy as CEXs. Theyare not providing multiple functions,
 nor do they provide continuous liquidity because the area alone is still in its infancy .
. However they provide a security buffer
 The transparency that came bitcoin 2008 from Satoshi enthusiast means that every one
 cryptocurrency traders should give up their CFEX accounts? No doubt about it. The dealer
 must cryptocurrency Everything has to be: liquidity, low latency and security
 . So he or she managed to achieve it? The most effective solution may be the new generation
 of exchange platforms that combine the technology of central exchange and the "trustless"
 cross-referencing of the "fair exchange" series. Enjoy the pleasure of users of low latency,
full featured central exchange once they want to fast and fluid mercantilism to exchange huge
 quantities, and it alone is able to handle local options if they wish to subsidize handling while
 not supervising the 3rd party, While no counterparty risk. This may represent a huge departure
 from the old markets and a dangerous leap forward in a useful net framework. The Blockchain.io
 platform can combine a central protection exchange with a "trustless" spot across a "fair swap"
 settlement series. The central stock exchange is low latency and full specifications, with custody
 services, reservation of central orders and economic matching of the system. settlem for
 transient spot series
[/b]
fullboxfish

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:12:30 AM

Hey hey. Im here, and go ahead Project!

But there is one thing. Telegram links do not work. Correct, please, or tell me what to do. I really want to participate in the bounty blockchain.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Good luck on your way!!!
asscror

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

After studying your project on your site, I am very proud that this is a project made in France! but thrills of jokes !!! your project stands out from the other platforms of exchanges because you have a complete accompaniment on ICO sorted with care and professionalism: this allows its projects to have a liquidity quickly at the time of the emission of the tokens !!! Then, a possibility of loans between users, increased security and customer service reachable 24/24!
And finally you partnership with paymium will allow a quick exchange between crypto assets and fiat !!! I support your project and congratulations!
thang87

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.[1][30] This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.[31] A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.
tungbi1505

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

Reliable exchange for individuals and institutional traders and investors.
Adoption of safe and regulated cryptocross
I think that it is cutting edge at all
Comprehensive accounting records are audited on a regular basis. The exchange aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws I am impressed with this  Cool
23sunshine

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt. Fully compliant & transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
Good luck to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dat48

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:26:34 AM

I see that your project is very potential for a good supply of whitepaper as well. The team is also pretty powerful after I appreciate this and I think they will replace eth and btc wish them luck public
reroshan

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:26:47 AM

In the coming Internet of value, decentralized blockchain-operated value networks will
become mainstream and compliant, enabling billions of Internet users to exchange value
as quickly and as easily as they exchange information today.
Multiple cryptocurrencies will co-exist. Each cryptocurrency will serve the needs of a
community of users to securely trade any type of assets, rights, goods, or services that
is of value to them in a decentralized value network, i.e. without supervision by a central
authority.
FireXX

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more and more investors.
Blockchain.io is certainly one of the best projects currently. Becoming the biggest European exchange is very ambitious but the team behind this project can do it. .io Blockchain's founders are part of paymium whose reputation is well established
SvetlanaNik

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

I think that the purpose and method of this coin are excellent.
I'm glad that I'm participating in the airport company. Very good project! My wishes for success and success in the team!
kagdamir

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Blockchain.io is a Paymium.com product (one of the best bitcoin exchange in the world). Being a gateway to internet of value, it focuses on building a cross platform decentralized cryptoexchange. As we move toward the crypto world, it is expected for the rise of lot of crypto currency. Putting in a place certain functionalities that will assist in the stress less deployment of crypto currencies. These  functionalities include, comprehensive planning of ICO and facilitating the services up to the Blockchain.io exchange listing, token liquidity(being easily convertible to cash without losing it value), decentralized settlements and several others. Security and transparency is a vital facet that would be considered in system. Blockchain.io platform will serves as bridge between blockchains powered by Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptographic protocols. Miners will solve sophisticated puzzle in order to validate transaction. All these activities will be iterative. Provision will be made for crypto currencies to be traded against fiat money.The project has great potentials and also has real life use cases. I am convinced the project will be widely adopted due to it problem solving nature. Besides, the project is being pursued by individual whose are experts in their respective field. Having developed a similar system (i.e. Paymium) indicates the project is already a success.
reroshan

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt. Fully compliant & transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
Good luck to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report to moderator 
dat48
ryttesh

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:59:14 AM

A high trading volume and a high liquidity are additional reasons. Until now, most of the exchange market has been based on centralized technology, therefore these platforms have a very large user base. The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement. The centralized exchange will be low-latency and full-featured, with custody services, centralized order booking and efficient order matching.
huynhsang

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

This is a great project, bringing great benefits to the community. Not only that, it also brings new development for all of us. It is pride and happiness to be able to participate and I've known about ico for a long time, but this is probably the first time I've been so surprised to see the benefits and the advancement of your ideas. the most impressive me is about this project have a huge Social community. In my country, a number of people who join crypto know about thí project and they share a lot of post about your project as well as my friend also know a bout this project. I see your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope. Blockchain.io is the first project i esspecially follow so much like that. With a strong team, i hope you guys can create a successfull campaign to lead project go to the moon in the future. Thanks to read my comment! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
CharlyM04

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

Hello, I will follow the project closely for several reasons. First, I recognize, I saw this project because it is french and there are not much french project in this cryptoworld. Moreover, the team is reall experienced, especially in the real life as we can see jobs in Canal + or Orange. This is for me a quality insurance !
But I will also follow this project for technical reasons. There are a lot of exchanges and a new one could seem useless. But it is not the case, the crypto will know deep changes during the next month/years and it is really important to go to a regulation process. A project like Blockchain.io will include the rules in the process and for me, crypto trader on my spare time, this is a huge condition to join an exchange.
It makes me feel more secured because for the moment, everything seems to be like far west. Sometimes it is nice, you make x1000, but in generally, it is always dangerous and I am not feeling comfortable with that.
First, I did the contest, it is nice and allows to enter in the project. But now, since I am reading a lot about it, I am considering particpate in the ICO sale like I did for others projects like this one, because there is no crypto future without strong and serious exchanges. There is no red flag on this project, everyting seems to be thinked to be well done and the relation with Paymium is just another guaratee of the serious of this project !
Good luck guys !
sontranabc

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.
nguyentatdung

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:15:18 AM

Digital currency's esteem does not get from a device. Or maybe, it gets from a system, that is, the people appropriating the coin. This is the reason Andreas Antonopoulos clarifies it well while depicting bitcoin, for instance, in saying that it isn't such a great amount of cash for the Internet as much as it seems to be "the Internet of cash."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: