Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:34:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321656 times)
minhdat3979

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:17:48 AM

I think this is a great project. If I have a chance, I will try my luck and invite more friends to join me after I learn more about this project. Regarding airdrop, this is a really good contest with a pretty big reward, I hope you have lots of people participating in this contest! Hope your project will succeed in the near future. Good luck developing complete project perfect.
zozo25112017

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

Great project with strong team. i think this is a real project for me and for everybody and it will be bringing great benefits to the community. Not only that, it also brings new development for all of us. It is pride and happiness to be able to participate and I've known about ico for a long time, but this is probably the first time I've been so surprised to see the benefits and the advancement of your ideas. the most impressive me is about this project have a huge Social community. In my country, a number of people who join crypto know about thí project and they share a lot of post about your project as well as my friend also know a bout this project. I see your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope. Blockchain.io is the first project i esspecially follow so much like that.

Cheers
Zakie

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

I read the whitepaper. This's really nice project.
I believe in your success. That is very good. I am sure that investing in the project will bring profit, and each participant will be able not only to participate in the project, but also to earn here. This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it
In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
A wonderful project, with a powerful and professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting and pragmatic, and having promised good income to users of its application, several times increased the army of people using the application.  It was the first time I heard anything about the Internet of Value and upon further research I noticed that it.I hope for great communication from the team as that will be the key factor in determining how much this community will grow. I hope it will go the fall, That's great
Nice project, follow the news. That is a platform, very good! awesome. Hope I win! Thanks all!
Good luck team!
Airdrop4btc

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

Amazing project with solid team. No dobt that this project will be of great benefits to the community. This will also serve as a new development in the crypto space. I have been involved in ICO in the past but this is one of the ICO that their benefit was clear from the beginning. The huge social community will  also inform you about the prospect of the project. A lot of youth here in Nigeria shared your project which is why I took interest. I can only see this project grow more with time. Blockchain.io is the project of the day!!
Dangkhoa12488

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:34:35 AM

Great project, Congrats your team and thanks your airdrop..  Wink
darthvader159753

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

I will follow the project closely for several reasons. First, I recognize, I saw this project because it is french and there are not much french project in this cryptoworld. Moreover, the team is reall experienced, especially in the real life as we can see jobs in Canal + or Orange. This is for me a quality insurance !
But I will also follow this project for technical reasons. There are a lot of exchanges and a new one could seem useless. But it is not the case, the crypto will know deep changes during the next month/years and it is really important to go to a regulation process. A project like Blockchain.io will include the rules in the process and for me, crypto trader on my spare time, this is a huge condition to join an exchange.
It makes me feel more secured because for the moment, everything seems to be like far west. Sometimes it is nice, you make x1000, but in generally, it is always dangerous and I am not feeling comfortable with that.
First, I did the contest, it is nice and allows to enter in the project. But now, since I am reading a lot about it, I am considering particpate in the ICO sale like I did for others projects like this one, because there is no crypto future without strong and serious exchanges. There is no red flag on this project, everyting seems to be thinked to be well done and the relation with Paymium is just another guaratee of the serious of this project !
Good luck guys !
Dimas_321

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

hello all. This is an excellent project, which brings great benefits to society and the main thing is that it is aimed at the development of all of us. I have long been following the various ICOs projects, and this project is one of the few that you should pay close attention to! I wish good luck to the development team. I believe in them and their wonderful idea!
conglhx56

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:38:27 AM

Good project...BCIO seems to be a very promising coin with some sound expectations of very good returns.

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020 !

“BCIO tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters. The time to opt-in is upon us, and the sooner users adopt tokens and engage the exchange the better. We look forward to building the Internet of Value together with you! ’’-Team BCIO.
Insert Quote
Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting projectI believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io!
Noviolence2011

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

Blockchain ICO is distinguished with a high level of of digital asset protection and safety of the transactions.It is in full compliance with all regulations and applicable international legislation. Experienced team is ready to provide 24/7 support all year around to meet the customers' requests and provide solutions. Periodic auctions is a powerful and efficient tool to attract customers by a bootstrapping new currency markets and targeting the most efficient price discovery approach.
joewill00110023

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

Amazing project with solid team. No dobt that this project will be of great benefits to the community. This will also serve as a new development in the crypto space. I have been involved in ICO in the past but this is one of the ICO that their benefit was clear from the beginning. The huge social community will  also inform you about the prospect of the project. A lot of youth here in Nigeria shared your project which is why I took interest. I can only see this project grow more with time. Blockchain.io is the project of the day!!
robin112

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

Blockchain ICO is distinguished with a high level of of digital asset protection and safety of the transactions.It is in full compliance with all regulations and applicable international legislation. Experienced team is ready to provide 24/7 support all year around to meet the customers' requests and provide solutions. Periodic auctions is a powerful and efficient tool to attract customers by a bootstrapping new currency markets and targeting the most efficient price discovery approach.
sandro07977696

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

This is a great project, bringing great benefits to the community. Not only that, it also brings new development for all of us. It is pride and happiness to be able to participate and I've known about ico for a long time, but this is probably the first time I've been so surprised to see the benefits and the advancement of your ideas. My honest comments on this project, thank you very much for reading
And i will point out my most impressive point in this project:
It is:
Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.
shopon58

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:54:27 AM

Good project...BCIO seems to be a very promising coin with some sound expectations of very good returns.

Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020 !

“BCIO tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters. The time to opt-in is upon us, and the sooner users adopt tokens and engage the exchange the better. We look forward to building the Internet of Value together with you! ’’-Team BCIO.
Insert Quote
Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting projectI believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io!
OleksandrBab

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

Great project, moreover it is french, that is really cool! I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too ! I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest!
Peppa2304

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

=> this is nice project. I'm in. thank you
phungng9417

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your bounty program. This is a real marketing program that helped everyone knows about ICO Airdrop. Secondly, I collect as much as experience on investing ICO as well as understand deeper the mechanism operation for each crypto-currency. Thanks for your sharing again and hope your launching will successful and smoothly in the future!
EustaceBagge

Activity: 392
Merit: 54

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

I discovered this project through its airdrop campaign, but am happy that I did. This whole project screams professionalism, from its name (how did you manage to snag the blockhain.io domain name, impressive!!), to the man in charge (diplomas from the best universities in the world), to discovering that the team founded one of the first crypto exchanges in Europe, in 2011!?
The centralized exchange with a decentralized settlement seems like a good idea, as does compliance with KYC and AML, and registration with regulators. I do not think that adherence to rules and regulations is a bad thing, it would be better if things were properly regulated, then larger investors would come and improve this market.
I like the fact that multiple types of coins will be listed and that the token will be used to pay fees for the exchange. Binance is doing it and it has proved very beneficial for them.
The only thing I would like to see is a faster launching of the exchange, as the space is becoming quite crowded, and time is precious. I think that concentrating on ICO services may be risky, as ICOs are tanking in this climate. I will definitely be following this project in the future, and become a user of the exchange.

quangdat

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

Amazing project with solid team. No dobt that this project will be of great benefits to the community. This will also serve as a new development in the crypto space. I have been involved in ICO in the past but this is one of the ICO that their benefit was clear from the beginning. The huge social community will  also inform you about the prospect of the project. A lot of youth here in Nigeria shared your project which is why I took interest. I can only see this project grow more with time. Blockchain.io is the project of the day!
active02

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

Hi every one Blockchain.io is a good project, support this. Hope can joining in the campaign The project looking very interesting hope it will go very  high up..
I like this project very much. I love you and I wish you a successful project and meet many successes in the near future.
Hi every one  Blockchain.io  is a good project, support this. Hope can joining in the bounty campaign
hthuyet

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: