Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321652 times)
progressor

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

Have a nice day. all who joined this program.
I like this project and a good team. With the development of the crypto currency market, reliable platforms for exchange are needed. For today such platforms are no more than 10 where it is safe to keep and exchange crypto currency. and this team cares more about the reliability of customer deposits than about short-term profits. Look around how many projects have almost died, not having survived even one year? And this team works, developing the project and when reliability reaches a high level, it offers more people to participate in the project. And as a result, today offer Airdrop and BountyI recommend everyone to support this project. To do some simple things:  Just spend a little your time register http://vy.tc/fU4b293 Pass Simple registration, activate the account, in the account carry out tasks-Telegram, Twitter, Utub, FB and other, the more tasks, the coins get, ready, waiting Coin
cr4zyt3m

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

Blockchain.io is a highly rated project. It is really potential. In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties. I believe that Blockchain.io will make a big revolution Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mancarnoo

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

Hi.
Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.
Together with Paymium, Blockchain.io aims to become the leading cryptographic exchange in Europe by 2020 !
“BCIO tokens will be used to incentivize platform use and reward external developers as well as existing Paymium.com users and early blockchain.io adopters and supporters. The time to opt-in is upon us, and the sooner users adopt tokens and engage the exchange the better. We look forward to building the Internet of Value together with you! ’’-Team BCIO.
Moreover it is french, that is really cool! I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too ! I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest!
Blockchain ICO is distinguished with a high level of of digital asset protection and safety of the transactions.It is in full compliance with all regulations and applicable international legislation. Experienced team is ready to provide 24/7 support all year around to meet the customers' requests and provide solutions. Periodic auctions is a powerful and efficient tool to attract customers by a bootstrapping new currency markets and targeting the most efficient price discovery approach.
Mcgreedy4115

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

Who Should Really Care⁉️🤔

🗣👂YOU...Thats Who ! 📰👂

🌐 THE FUTURE IS NOW🌐

⏰Take This TIME LIMITED OPPORTUNITY  Before Its Too Late.⏰

Do YOU Believe You're
      Worth  it⁉️
       Investing in  your self
     Is investing in
  YOUR            FUTURE
         🌞   &  🌞
   YOUR  🌝    FUTURE!
      🌞Will Be Bright 💡

Blockchain Technology
         Is The Key To Our Future
        Economy.
                  Ensure
Your Financial Future Now!
💰               💰                    💰

🌜   Fortune Favours The Bold"  🌛
                                       ~Turnus
💲                💲                   💲

Abundance and prosperity!

Ensure Financial Stability For Your Future

Do You Believe You Are Worth it?
skreza89

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

One of the greatest launched project of 2018..Blockchain.io .. Hope for the very very best to all the team members.. It will be moon...
engrgeorgemarc

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

Internet of values: New trend, being in early will boost ratings in the future.
mxhl19891203

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

Hello, I checked your website. The Advisory Committee is excellent and very professional, but I have not found that the core team has the ability to achieve their goals. There is no experienced block chain developer at all. You claim to have Paymium since 2011 and it's safe (to prevent hacking), I bet it's a 24K dollar trading volume, who will be interested in cracking it? In addition, you claim it is profitable. How do you make a profit with this volume of trade? I hope you can do better. I will continue to pay attention to it in the future. This industry will be surging, and only those who insist on doing things will succeed.
toannguyen1991

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers. This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively. A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests. The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems. A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.
anna44

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

Amazing! Great project with a great ambition!

True community driven cryptocurrency concept. Right time to invest for our future !
blockchain.io is one of the trusted project..it will surely be a successful project. In the coming years, we will see a multitude of cryptocurrencies being deployed. New cryptographic developments and payment applications will allow us to transact in all these currencies, with the traditional “fiat” currencies retaining their role as price anchors/index currencies. I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest !
SerjShadow

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.
Fully compliant
& transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
Good luck to everybody
thieu1998

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

That is very good. I am sure that investing in the project will bring profit, and each participant will be able not only to participate in the project, but also to earn here. This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it
In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
A wonderful project, with a powerful and professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting and pragmatic, and having promised good income to users of its application, several times increased the army of people using the application.  It was the first time I heard anything about the Internet of Value and upon further research I noticed that it.I hope for great communication from the team as that will be the key factor in determining how much this community will grow. I hope it will go the fall, That's great
Nice project, follow the news. That is a platform, very good! awesome. Hope I win! Thanks all!
Ppapii

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

I'm required to say something about blockchain.io - not less than 200 words.  Now how do I start?  I know I'd definitely not make the minimum words required but I'd ask what more can be said about anything than actually TAKING ACTION?  taking action is what I'm doing that's more than I'd ever say.
I can tell you for sure that everything that the blockchain.io team has said they'd definitely (take action)  do.
I've been part of a lot of opportunities on Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology and I can bet you that blockchain.io is one you don't want to miss for anything in the world.
Join me on blockchain.io as we together not just talk but TAKE ACTION.
rahulkumar989

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:42 AM

It is a great project .it is a blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.This allows the participants to verify and audit transactions inexpensively.A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests. The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol. This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems. A blockchain can assign title rights because, when properly set up to detail the exchange agreement, it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance
quoctd2

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

That is very good. I am sure that investing in the project will bring profit, and each participant will be able not only to participate in the project, but also to earn here. This is a potential project, I hope for the future of it
In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.
A wonderful project, with a powerful and professional team that approached the intuition possibilities very interesting and pragmatic, and having promised good income to users of its application, several times increased the army of people using the application.  It was the first time I heard anything about the Internet of Value and upon further research I noticed that it.I hope for great communication from the team as that will be the key factor in determining how much this community will grow. I hope it will go the fall, That's great
Nice project, follow the news. That is a platform, very good! awesome. Hope I win! Thanks all!
LysenkoVitalik

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

Hello! The company promotes an exclusive product at a very low price! The project Blockchain.io has great prospects.certainly at the moment. This platform could be a prime example of what a future crypto-world may appear as if. so as for cryptocurrency to select up huge adoption, within the long-standing time, a range of use cases and price propositions is critical. I recommend investors to support the team! An excellent project is all very practical decorated, an interesting bounty campaign with a lot of tasks, just as pleasantly surprised white paper in which everything is written down to the smallest detail. Also, a very strong team of developers inspires confidence. Join! Good luck!)
nprsilvacrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:40:52 AM

hi Team of Blockchain,

can you explain way you are combining a centralized exchange with descentralized settlement?
Knowing that the big revolution is to have everything descentralized not centralized!!

other question that i really don't get it;
how can you promise ou guaranty that you will have the most reliable crypto-assets marketplace in Europe?

and finally you say:
No wallet is necessary. A record of your activities is kept on Airdrop. You will register on Blockchain.io after its launch using the same email used on Airdrop to receive your tokens.
Since no wallet is no need. How do you protect my coins for hacks and other cheaters?

thanks
Pedro
tcnc555

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

Key points of this project.

1. Encrypted cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserves.
2. Fair-exchange protocols to eliminate the counter-party risk.
3. High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.
4. Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
5. Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
6. Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
kaniyampati

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

blockchain producing another decentralized project keeping people trust towords them  hope we are moving to more secure with this blockchain and so fast and furious
Steve Adam

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

I really enjoyed this project and I hope the project will grow strongly in the future. I'm newbie and I hope to get help from the community when I'm in trouble. I will support the project wholeheartedly
vortex88

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

You're project looks great. I'm ready to join thé ICO campaign. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: