Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321677 times)
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:59:42 AM

Blockchain.io is a project that many people appreciate. With high scores from professionals I believe in the success of the project in the near future. I'm sure the Blockchain.io project will achieve the highest results among the blockchain startups! The company plans to gather a large number of investors and entrepreneurs. The research team seems to be very qualified and they certainly can keep up with the challenges that a new project must undergo.
CryptoShopPH

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:24:02 AM

Blockchain.io is building the European Union’s cryptocurrency exchange of trust for personal and public traders and capitalists. The platform is fully conforming, clear, protected and non-custodial. It offers a trustworthy set-up with minimal interruption. The listing of digital cryptocurrencies following a technical selection procedure, grounded on sustainability, technical and deep protocol evaluations. Another important factor is the high accessibility and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs. All these standards makes the exchange very attracting for personal and public capitalists. The determined team has an broad crypto exchange knowledge and blockchain protocols proficiency.
Paymium will be European Union’s first Bitcoin Exchange. Besides the various exchange opportunities the project will also proposing liquidity services to back ICO promotions and ICO listings, which is another great business ground.
Based on all these valuable functionality and the expertise I think that this will be a extremely successful project in 2018 and a good opportunity to participate in. The marketing is going in the correct direction as well with the very communal emblem which is common for Europe and stays as well for secureness.
I really suggest to have a closer look into the project; view the white paper to get familiar with all the planned utility, roadmap and so on.
haquyet123456

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:56:25 AM

Good day to all! Personally, I believe that the project is very promising and powerful, in the future it will make many rich. It is necessary to believe in this and strive for this and everything will work out for you! Register in the project, do not miss your chance to become rich!
doandung

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:31:19 AM

What a fantastic project.  I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people. This is a good idea with blockchain technology that will ensure payment and participation in banking services get more services for less fees. Many investors are waiting for the launch of this exchange. The beta version is already looking very friendly and should be very easy to use.
Indunil

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:34:03 AM

Important project and invest their to earn... wish you for the success
qtchien

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:49:05 AM

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.
Divyam6600

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:52:12 AM

this is very good project.I feel very fortunate to hear your site. This is actually a 5 star rated project. I have introduced my friends to join this project to earn more from your very attractive bounty program. I highly appreciate the team. I wish you success and your project will be the best. thanks again, hope to the future....love I like
Nitesh9792

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:11:06 AM

Nice project . The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
Cuongbui

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.
Vladbit444

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

I'm very optimistic about this project and i can suport this project. A  good project with great prospects will participate and follow your  development I hope for luck!Excellent! Good proct. I'm happy that I can stand at the sources next to the team!and other questions that arise from investors The authors of the Bank's project are honest with us. Nobody promises to quickly make us billionaires. Not at once, gradually, everyone will become only millionaires$  $
Don-Matok

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

An excellent project with a team of excellent and transparent professionals. This project is a mandatory today and it has a great perspectives for growth and development!

Blockchain is poised to change IT in much the same way open-source software did a quarter of a century ago. And in the same way that Linux took more than a decade to become a cornerstone in modern application development, Blockchain will take years to become a lower cost, more efficient way to share information between open and private networks.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

This is a great project, I am very happy to be part of this. Good luck to developer team to complete this project perfectly!
Hope more airdrop to grow social user. More user, more success! 

Thumbs up to Blockchain.io, I Really adore the concept of this project this makes me motivated to invest more... it will change the world.
gry1994

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

this is very good project

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.

Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.

I really want to participate in this project
maiphuong9005

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:19:15 AM

Cryptocurrency exchanges are used when you want to sell one type of cryptocurrency to buy another, different cryptocurrency. There are a few established cryptocurrency exchanges already, like Binance, BiBox, KuCoin, and altcoin.io. I think this is strong hope in the future. If team Dev hard-working and have more ideas special. and i trust about that.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

This new ultra secure and decentralized European cryptocurrency exchange can be the best solution for individual and institutional traders and investors, due to its team aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international law!
sweet1234lovely

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:04:20 AM

Blockchain.io is set to be a ground breaking cryptocurrency exchange for individual and institutional traders and investors.
They have a very solid concept, features, team, and partners that are well versed and experienced in the Blockchain, and cryptocurrency trading field, starting with their CEO, Pierre Noizat, who has extensive crypto exchange experience(he cofounded Paymium), and is a Blockchain protocol expert. Other seasoned professionals in cryptography, research engineering, financial management and control, business development, numerical simulation, and much more, are also in their team.
The features of Blockchain.io
- A Decentralized Crypto-Exchange with Liquidity Services
- Built on Paymium’s proven security and technological record.
- High level digital asset protection and safe record of transactions.
- Fair-exchange protocols enabling cryptocurrency atomic swaps to mitigate counter-part risk.
- Advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs.
- New listing and market making services to foster enhanced token liquidity.
- Safe and Regulated Adoption of Cryptocurrencies
- Fully compliant & transparent
- Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited.
- Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.
- Ultra-secure & non-custodial
- Encrypted cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserves.
- Reliable infrastructure with minimal downtime( restricted to maintenance, or migration).
- Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.
- Select digital currencies(not shitcoins)
- Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).
- Institutional ICO & token listing available
- An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.
- Catering to Retail and Institutional Investors...
Indeed Blockchain.io is the cryptocurrency exchange to watch out for
tamaa

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

Hi everyone!
Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/blockchainio Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish

Thanks.
d1pan4er

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:05:51 AM

Blockchain.io is a new exchange created by Paymium. One of the oldest exchange in the crypto world. Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value: - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, great! Very interesting and promising project, join, I advise everyone!  
Ygorborges

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

Benefícios da Blockchain
  Eliminação de troca por intermediário e falta de confiança
Duas partes são capazes de fazer uma troca sem a supervisão ou intermediação de uma terceira parte, reduzindo fortemente ou até eliminando o risco de contraparte.

Empoderamento dos usuários
Usuários estão no controle de todas as suas informações e transações.

Alta qualidade de dados
Os dados da blockchain são completos, consistentes, datados, precisos e amplamente disponíveis.

Durabilidade, confiabilidade e longevidade
Devido as redes serem descentralizadas, a blockchain não tem um ponto central de falha e é mais resistente a ataques maliciosos.

Integridade de processo
Usuários podem confiar que suas transações serão executadas exatamente como o protocolo determina, removendo a necessidade de uma terceira parte.

Transparência e imutabilidade
Mudanças a blockchains públicas são visíveis publicamente por todas as partes, criando transparência, e todas as transações são imutáveis, isto é, elas não podem ser alteradas ou deletadas.

Simplificação de ecossistema
Com todas a transações sendo adicionadas a um único livro-razão público, isso reduz a desordem e complicações geradas por múltiplos livros-razões.

Transações mais rápidas
Transações interbancárias podem potencialmente levar dias para serem compensadas e terem acordo final, especialmente fora do horário de trabalho. Transações com blockchain podem reduzir o tempo de transações para minutos e são processadas 24 horas por dia e 7 dias por semana.

Menor custo por transação
Eliminando o intermédio de terceiros e despesas gerais para troca de bens, blockchains têm o potencial de reduzir significativamente taxas de transações.

Digital
Praticamente qualquer documento ou bem pode ser expressado em forma de código e encapsulado ou referenciado por uma entrada do livro-razão, o que significa que a tecnologia blockchain tem aplicações muito amplas, a maioria ainda não pensada, muito menos implementada.

Desafios
NikProff

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

I believe that with the help of the Internet of Value, a value transaction such as a foreign currency payment, can happen instantly, just as how people have been sharing words, images and videos online for decades. And it’s not just money. The Internet of Value will enable the exchange of any asset that is of value to someone, including stocks, votes, frequent flyer points, securities, intellectual property, music, scientific discoveries, and more.
My vision is for value to be exchanged as quickly as information. Although information moves around the world instantly, a single payment from one country to another is slow, expensive and unreliable. I believe in the project blockchain.io, that's why I think that it will become my Gateway to the Internet of Value!
jkzhao

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

An excellent project with a team of excellent professionals, this project is a mandatory today and it has a great perspectives for growth and development!
Blockchain is poised to change IT in much the same way open-source software did a quarter of a century ago. And in the same way that Linux took more than a decade to become a cornerstone in modern application development, Blockchain will take years to become a lower cost, more efficient way to share information between open and private networks.
The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: