Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LOTTOCOIN OLD THREAD, [CLOSED]  (Read 370475 times)
Hampuz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:18:37 PM

This is why the premine should be used for proper marketing and investment.  Not parking on exchanges or "investing" in a lottery just so you can have 4% of the losses.

If you want to think Im trolling go ahead.  I dont care.  Im trying to help and have offered advice both in the thread and by PM.   If the team and all the pumpers here are doing things right, then that graph above would not exist.  Simple as that.  If people want to do an ostrich and just ignore whats happening then fine, go ahead.

Premine invested in a lottery?  You are talking about rapidballs investment right?  I can tell you right now that nothing of the premine is invested there. lol. I have a full list of people that are invested.  But what to expect, someone that keeps saying he wanna help & support the coin keeps posting negative posts about it. Saying it is help, when in fact it is not and everyobdy except you can see it apparently.  And the graph you posted above? Yea that is great for any potential investors brother. Keep at it!

just, wow.
C3ALL

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:21:27 PM

dude thats a graph of 1 day. WTF r u thinking judging ANYTHING off of that

Have you ever seen a share launch before?  Took part in a IPO of any kind?   1st days trading is very often indicative of where the market believes the true value is without change to an orgaisation or its practices.

Examples.  Royal Mail.  IPO was way under.  1st days trading took it to real value levels plus some "froth".  Posted profits undeline the trading value.

Facebook.  IPO bombed, because investors saw that without mobile advertising, the platform would struggle to make anything close to its valuation of 100+ times revenue.  Once there were changes made, value recovered along with revenue.

There are countless others.  But as always, Im trolling, not providing any realistic insight waht so ever.   Roll Eyes

mav38

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:24:39 PM

Have you ever seen a share launch before?  Took part in a IPO of any kind?   1st days trading is very often indicative of where the market believes the true value is without change to an orgaisation or its practices.

Examples.  Royal Mail.  IPO was way under.  1st days trading took it to real value levels plus some "froth".  Posted profits undeline the trading value.

Facebook.  IPO bombed, because investors saw that without mobile advertising, the platform would struggle to make anything close to its valuation of 100+ times revenue.  Once there were changes made, value recovered along with revenue.

There are countless others.  But as always, Im trolling, not providing any realistic insight waht so ever.   Roll Eyes

then provide some tips bud. what could we do to promote?? youre a smart dude but man stop flaming
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:24:58 PM

Guys. These trolls are just trying to batter the coin. Its always the case with every new coin. Its just plain jealousy because they did not get in early. All the bullshit about premine..at least half of it has been given away..that leaves the rest for development and a portion for the devs which is normal and in my eyes earned and justified. Bit coin was premined don't see anyone trolling it now. I bet at the time there was trolls kicking up.

so if your not interested in lot then move along no one is holding a gun to your head to be involved in lot.

C3ALL

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:25:52 PM

Premine invested in a lottery?  You are talking about rapidballs investment right?  I can tell you right now that nothing of the premine is invested there. lol. I have a full list of people that are invested.  But what to expect, someone that keeps saying he wanna help & support the coin keeps posting negative posts about it. Saying it is help, when in fact it is not and everyobdy except you can see it apparently.  And the graph you posted above? Yea that is great for any potential investors brother. Keep at it!

Ive been an investor in the lottery myself.  However, as there is a limit of 200M investment, and there are people already taking up almost 10% chunks of that, the returns for anyone with les than 10M to put in are not really any better than being able to trade the coin.  For thise who have say 15m invested and are taking (at last I saw) about 30% of the 12% shares (or to make it simple about 4% of everyones losses), then its a good opportunity.  IMHO investment should have both an upper and a lower limit so others can get involved at a fair level.  This allows more people to be invested and more people to spread the word.  But thats marketing 101 class.

You think simply pumping your own investment and posting that people will be rich if they hold is actually productive?  Have you actually had ANY experience of business in the real world?

C3ALL

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:27:35 PM

Guys. These trolls are just trying to batter the coin. Its always the case with every new coin. Its just plain jealousy because they did not get in early. All the bullshit about premine..at least half of it has been given away..that leaves the rest for development and a portion for the devs which is normal and in my eyes earned and justified. Bit coin was premined don't see anyone trolling it now. I bet at the time there was trolls kicking up.

so if your not interested in lot then move along no one is holding a gun to your head to be involved in lot.

Nothing but the same old responses. No facts to back up the spending of the premine, so serious investors walk away.  Ive been in since day 1, so your not in early comment holds little water either.  Ive been in since day one as I expected a little more maturity and experience when the coin went mainstream.

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:31:22 PM

The amount of FUD this coin has experienced is interesting, personally I haven't seen so much FUD in any other coin at this level. It seems like everyday there is a new attack on this coin and some  baseless FUD comes up then fueled and promoted by a few members.

rocketron

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:33:13 PM

Nothing but the same old responses. No facts to back up the spending of the premine, so serious investors walk away.  Ive been in since day 1, so your not in early comment holds little water either.  Ive been in since day one as I expected a little more maturity and experience when the coin went mainstream.

Your the most annoying troll ever. Get off your high horse and stop posting garbage every page. Sick of reading your bullcrap. No one cares what you have to say Mr smartypants. On your bike now
publicstalker

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:34:54 PM

C3ALL don't stop what you are doing. We need people with another view perspective, because if we all put the halter and only look forward like a horse we're screwed !
C3ALL

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:41:26 PM

Wow - I interject with a bit of realism and I'm a troll.  Just blatantly pump and its the right thing to do.  Never in all my life have I seen something with so much pottential utterly ruined by such an unprofessional blinkered view.

rocketron

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:48:18 PM

You seem to be blaming the dev for a pump n dump. A lot of people have large quantities of lot. Every new coin goes through the initial phase of dumping from the early miners.. there's no reason to be pointing the finger at the devs for this
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:49:20 PM

Wow - I interject with a bit of realism and I'm a troll.  Just blatantly pump and its the right thing to do.  Never in all my life have I seen something with so much pottential utterly ruined by such an unprofessional blinkered view.

im just saying, apart from everything you give as examples. This is not the first day of launch. Its the 2nd day on Cryptsy. The first day on cryptsy it gets pumped, 2nd day it drops. thats ALWAYS the case when coins being added to cryptsy so don't give me that bullshit please.

C3ALL

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:59:45 PM

You seem to be blaming the dev for a pump n dump. A lot of people have large quantities of lot. Every new coin goes through the initial phase of dumping from the early miners.. there's no reason to be pointing the finger at the devs for this

Its not all the dev's fault.  There just seems to be a lot of hot air and pumping, but nothing of any real substance.   The premine open book would be a solution to some peoples concerns, for others its the marketing.  Demonstrating to newbies to the coin how it works, how they can use it and more importantly, where they can use it.  Now it has an intrinsic value, then anyone who accepts virtual currency payments could also use this coin if they chose to do so.  Its about pursuading these people to get on board with the coin.  Its networking the coin, getting it listed on exchanges is fine, but all it does is publicly show its value to more people, it doesnt increase its "interest" or "usability".

I want to believe this coin can be different to all the others out there,  and look at some of the great minds and developers we have here.  Redcoin, Oldminer, Hampuz, MrLotto and whoever runs the lottery site.  There is certainly the ability to take this further, but its as though everyone is playing their own empire building exercise.  Together people could acomplish a lot more.  But just pumping the coin together wont help (imho).  It needs constructive thought,  ways to integrate it into more than just exchanges and games.  Every other coin has games and exchanges, so why should this be any more valuable than anything else?   Thats not a negative question, its designed to get people thinking about how it can be made more attractive.  Again, imho, this is where the idea from Hampuz about getting a group together is a step in the right direction, its an excellent idea. Though I think limiting membership by how wealthy you are in LOT is missing the point.  There are some great minds out there that may not hold 10m LOT.  Its like auditioning for your management team but not allowing anyone from the shop floor to have any ideas. Yet the people on the shop floor in my experience often have some of the best ideas.

Getting the logo done is a great idea, look at the marketing behind earthcoin.  People even said it in this thread that people were buying into that becuase it had a flashy logo.  Maybe, but they were still buying.  Show me any other successful brand around the world that hasn't got its branding and integration high on the list.  They dont just put out adverts saying "fly Emirates, its brilliant", or "drink coke, its nice".  There is more to it.  Seriously, im not trying to troll this thread.  Im holding around 3m LOT.  would I like them to be a dollar a piece, of course I would.  Im just not seeing how it will get there without something more tangible than just prmising jam tomorrow if people hold.   Im happy to offer my views to any group managing this coin via pm if they want.  Im asking nothing for it.  Im not a troll, im just pushing 40 and have seen enough ideas of others fail to see when things could be done better (again in my opion).  Im done posting here for now, as obviously my apprach is not welcome.  Ill sit back and watch unless PM'd from now.

EDIT:  and it appears reading this back, I have something under my "o" key.  So ignore any typos.  Happy new year all - Im off for a beer.

rocketron

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:04:43 PM

Its not all the dev's fault.  There just seems to be a lot of hot air and pumping, but nothing of any real substance.   The premine open book would be a solution to some peoples concerns, for others its the marketing.  Demonstrating to newbies to the coin how it works, how they can use it and more importantly, where they can use it.  Now it has an intrinsic value, then anyone who accepts virtual currency payments could also use this coin if they chose to do so.  Its about pursuading these people to get on board with the coin.  Its networking the coin, getting it listed on exchanges is fine, but all it does is publicly show its value to more people, it doesnt increase its "interest" or "usability".

I want to believe this coin can be different to all the others out there,  and look at some of the great minds and developers we have here.  Redcoin, Oldminer, Hampuz, MrLotto and whoever runs the lottery site.  There is certainly the ability to take this further, but its as though everyone is playing their own empire building exercise.  Together people could acomplish a lot more.  But just pumping the coin together wont help (imho).  It needs constructive thought,  ways to integrate it into more than just exchanges and games.  Every other coin has games and exchanges, so why should this be any more valuable than anything else?   Thats not a negative question, its designed to get people thinking about how it can be made more attractive.  Again, imho, this is where the idea from Hampuz about getting a group together is a step in the right direction, its an excellent idea. Though I think limiting membership by how wealthy you are in LOT is missing the point.  There are some great minds out there that may not hold 10m LOT.  Its like auditioning for your management team but not allowing anyone from the shop floor to have any ideas. Yet the people on the shop floor in my experience often have some of the best ideas.

Getting the logo done is a great idea, look at the marketing behind earthcoin.  People even said it in this thread that people were buying into that becuase it had a flashy logo.  Maybe, but they were still buying.  Show me any other successful brand around the world that hasn't got its branding and integration high on the list.  They dont just put out adverts saying "fly Emirates, its brilliant", or "drink coke, its nice".  There is more to it.  Seriously, im not trying to troll this thread.  Im holding around 3m LOT.  would I like them to be a dollar a piece, of course I would.  Im just not seeing how it will get there without something more tangible than just prmising jam tomorrow if people hold.   Im happy to offer my views to any group managing this coin via pm if they want.  Im asking nothing for it.  Im not a troll, im just pushing 40 and have seen enough ideas of others fail to see when things could be done better (again in my opion).  Im done posting here for now, as obviously my apprach is not welcome.  Ill sit back and watch unless PM'd from now.

I do agree with some of your points. But you have to realise pumping and dumping on the 1st or 2 and day etc is normal for any new coin. It won't be until about 1-2 weeks after that the coin will stabilise
Aki4real

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:24:15 PM

I for one do not consider C3ALL a troll...
Why is no one allowed to have criticism? This will keep the community alive.
So please stop bashing every other opinion as a troll.. THIS will hurt the coin more
c4shm3n

Activity: 719
Merit: 500

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 03:40:03 PM

dump more coin for me Smiley cheap lot is nice sell you later at 64 satoshi Tongue

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
mrlotto (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:44:51 PM

what will LOT be worth in 90 days?

post your guess here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=393345 you may win!
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2013, 03:47:49 PM

Sorry but C3ALL is absolutely right. Sure, some point's maybe aren't completely true but that's normal. That's why we're a community. To discuss! What you others are doing is much more worse because you have no argumemts. If theres something you don't agree with you only call the ppl "troll". You should at least argue. You think its positive when newbies read the bashing? Nobody wants to post anything then.

And that he posted the Chart. You really think without posting it all will ne good? Every investor sees that. Even newbies lol. Its better to post that and discuss about it. That shows that we are interested in whats happening with this coin...

Sorry i typed that all with my mobile phone. As soon as I am at home I will post more detailed about some points you all made. Sure there are some things i disagree with too but i will at least tell you why Wink

Happy Mining, trading and happy New Year so far.

mrlotto (OP)

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:53:30 PM

I have selected the million winner for the best video

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375916.0

funkycoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:05:28 PM

Quote from: C3ALL on Today at 02:21:27 PM
Quote from: albertdros on Today at 02:14:57 PM

Have you ever seen a share launch before?  Took part in a IPO of any kind?   1st days trading is very often indicative of where the market believes the true value is without change to an orgaisation or its practices.

Examples.  Royal Mail.  IPO was way under.  1st days trading took it to real value levels plus some "froth".  Posted profits undeline the trading value.

Facebook.  IPO bombed, because investors saw that without mobile advertising, the platform would struggle to make anything close to its valuation of 100+ times revenue.  Once there were changes made, value recovered along with revenue.

There are countless others.  But as always, Im trolling, not providing any realistic insight waht so ever.   Roll Eyes

then provide some tips bud. what could we do to promote?? youre a smart dude but man stop flaming

So here are some tips:

C3ALL seems to be the ONLY one on here talking sense... like him I have a large(ish) investment in LOTO... and like him I want the best for the coin to go UP... on the plus side there is a great loyal community behind the coin which is why C3ALL is getting blasted... but for god's sake guys embrace him... he's the only one around here who's giving you guys a reality check... I tried hard too by offering to help and rebrand the logo but got ridiculed for that... time to step this up a gear and face reality... the branding sucks... update the logo graphic and give C3ALL a chance to input and help.

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: