Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:11:43 PM

Earthcoin Pin is now on Pre Sale, Ships around January 19th.

Thanks for all the amazing support of the coin!

http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/high-quality-diecast-earthcoin-lapel-pins-look-presale/

Those pins are pretty nice.
Great job!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maryvale

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:13:31 PM

that's very funny, just remember that with 270M premined you can HOLD all you want.
it doesn't change the fact that OP STILL holds the majority of this coin.

there ought to be some standards in this community, 2% is outright greedy IMHO.

Look at DOGE, the only thing that crapcoin had is meme, but thats all lost now.
But the little bugger is still around because of NO PREMINE.

stop talking about the premine in that negative tone. The dev stated the purpose very clearly:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=379236.msg4194356#msg4194356

Without it, you think how the earthcoin will standout? It will just like one of the 20 crapcoins launched each day, you think there's any values of these coins?

The dev used the premine to create the values of the earthcoin. With so much hard work done, and many giveaways (just check the OP for the giveaways), I'd expect at least 150 mil already contributed to all these developments and promotions. So stop saying that dev still hold 270 mil, it is simply not true if you understand the basic math.

Like many others, I have no problem of 2% premine, it is very reasonable, as long as the dev use much of it to promote the value of the coin.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:17:14 PM

just wanted to let you guys know that i am really enjoying mining EAC due to it's relative stability and learning how cryptos can thrive over longer periods of time. thanks!

EAC is the future. You're getting in at a great time.
JamesRussles

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 10:33:35 PM

that's very funny, just remember that with 270M premined you can HOLD all you want.
it doesn't change the fact that OP STILL holds the majority of this coin.

there ought to be some standards in this community, 2% is outright greedy IMHO.

Look at DOGE, the only thing that crapcoin had is meme, but thats all lost now.
But the little bugger is still around because of NO PREMINE.

2% is 2%...doesnt matter if its 270mm or 27. There has to be motivation for people to create the infrastructure in the form of bounties, etc. Just because a coin isnt premined doesn't mean theres not a huge holder ready to dump all over your non-premined coined.

chowmeow

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:57:40 PM

New EarthCoin pool, come join us:

https://eac.hash.so/

* 0% pool fee!
* stratum
* vardiff
* PPLNS
* Fast servers
* Professional server admin (no downtime)

Same user/pass/workers work for all of our pools! And we have cool pool switcher (you can switch your miners to mine different coin from the web frontend).  Try it out!

Hay this works a treat!

Now you just need to round out your stable of coins with bitbar, ronpaulcoin, anoncoin and maybe some cryptogenic bullion!

Oh and get some more workers on board!

Bravo so far though.

Wink
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:08:19 PM

Yes, at the moment it's great future... for the guys who mine while looking TV. Roll Eyes But what about the people that trade and invest? Maybe you heros should also take a look at the actual buy support at CoinEx. It's a joke, at least at the moment. Maybe 2-3 btc in total?

And then comes the next great days for the miners with 2X & 5X rewards to dump even more prices with the coins they get. That will make people who just bought a day before (for much higher prices) very happy, yes? But i know the answer already: They can buy back in cheap and get more EAC. No, they will not do that all the time, because if they don't see things moving, they will go to another coin that is more profitable.

We are not all here to make money or not? Don't tell me all you want is a green earth, the sun shining and much love. If it's like that, feel free to send me some millions from the pre-minings.  Wink

Am i surrounded only by miners? Am i the only one that invested some money (that i have been hard working for) to see things how they are in reality? I invest only what i can afford to be totally lost. If this happens here, it will be the first and last time for me and a real lesson not to invest in new coins. Actually i "only" lost around 60% of my investment.

Let's see what happens in the next days. Specially when the next 2X rewards come (for the miners) and nobody is there who wants to buy. Let's see if any exchange platform will list EAC if no buyers are around. Or do you think people on cryptsy are generally stupid and buy whatever they get offered? They will read about the coin before they invest.  

Why i write here? Because this seems the only place where people read.

And finally: I don't need crypto coins to safe the planet. I see more and more "we help WWF, we help GreenPeace..." How? Who? Waiting for the investors to spend the profit?

Sorry, hope some criticism is allowed on this lovely earth.

Going to sleep and hoping not to find EAC at 0.0000023 or less when i wake up.  Roll Eyes
Zukii

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:14:00 PM

I'm kinda surprised by the lack of buy support tbh. I would honestly buy more if I could afford it even though my average buy is still just over 0.000004.

The coin has good marketing, the dev team gives a shit, it's super fast transaction time (seriously using bitcoin after is like so frustrating). I think we'll all be ok :-)
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126

I like crypto

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:21:11 PM

BTC is tanking slightly (~900).... honestly, I'm not sure if I'd rather see BTC rise or fall atm...

earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 11:21:25 PM

First foundation is officially on board after talking to them on the phone and explaining crypto/eac.

http://www.earthcoin.biz/eac_foundation.html

PR coming out soon probably on both sites (ours and theirs)

**Edit: The money is just a side effect of a powerful daily routine. I'm not even checking the price atm, it's irrelevant for those in it for the long term. You miners with immediate expenses, I don't have advice for you as I haven't been down that road so no I don't expect you to remain loyal or not dump as you mine until you see the price/value go up - that's fine, it will happen naturally when it does not due to something in our control otherwise we'd be doing just that (in fact we are, however many expect an incline only and can't remember the days of the recent litecoin flux from pennies to double digit dollars, nevermind btc flux even today).

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Zukii

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:39:24 PM

First foundation is officially on board after talking to them on the phone and explaining crypto/eac.

**Edit: The money is just a side effect of a powerful daily routine. I'm not even checking the price atm, it's irrelevant for those in it for the long term. You miners with immediate expenses, I don't have advice for you as I haven't been down that road so no I don't expect you to remain loyal or not dump as you mine until you see the price/value go up - that's fine, it will happen naturally when it does not due to something in our control otherwise we'd be doing just that (in fact we are, however many expect an incline only and can't remember the days of the recent litecoin flux from pennies to double digit dollars, nevermind btc flux even today).

Great news!
roboseal

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 11:42:54 PM

Thats amazing, great work!

Official earthcoin news @ http://earthcoin.eu Donations: eZg5iVS58re5m9573uxPkfUdF3ctAEDjm5
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:48:26 PM

I am unhappy from the current price too but we need just to be patient. Crapcoins must die off first and then will come a time for the coins with longer time of use than 1 pump and 1 dump based on meme/actor name or just being mentioned as a crap.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
cisengineer

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:49:25 PM

HOLD UP!! Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Earthcoin.biz site is the same guy who scammed a bunch of people including me with the fake @Earthcoins twitter account!!

Until this is verified/disproven DO NOT send any funds there!
earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 11:53:53 PM

HOLD UP!! Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Earthcoin.biz site is the same guy who scammed a bunch of people including me with the fake @Earthcoins twitter account!!

Until this is verified/disproven DO NOT send any funds there!

There may be others in the future so just know that we will never be selling our coins or offering sales/discounts/anything through any platform - if you see anyone trying to represent the eac team and selling coins = it's a redflag for a scam ahead. The @earthcoin account seems gone now.

both earthcoin.biz and getearthcoin.com are internal, the .biz is actually the official site, the .com is just forwarded because I came in late and didn't like the .biz extension so grabbbed the getearthcoin.com domain for branding..

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
batoelrob

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:05:06 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 12:27:40 AM by batoelrob

Although a couple of forummembers are done with the "voting-thing", I still think it might be a good idea to do some voting for the the chinese exchange; http://www.guogao.com . This is a new chinese exchange, momentarily trading in 5 coins (to my surprise also LOT). Today our chinese version of the site was fixed, and we have to start somewhere in China, I guess. When they add EAC, at least there is a place where people can buy EAC with FIAT ( yuan). For people who like to vote for EAC, we are at the bottom left side.

http://www.guogao.com/vote
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:18:18 AM

Although a couple of forummembers are done with the "voting-thing", I still think it might be a good idea to do some voting for the the chinese exchange; http://www.guogao.com . This is a new chinese exchange, momentarily trading in 5 coins (to my surprise also LOT). Today our chinese version of the site was fixed, and we have to start somewhere in China, I guess. For people who like to vote for EAC, we are at the bottom left side.

I'm trying to vote for EAC but can't checkmark. Do we need to register first?
batoelrob

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:20:07 AM

Although a couple of forummembers are done with the "voting-thing", I still think it might be a good idea to do some voting for the the chinese exchange; http://www.guogao.com . This is a new chinese exchange, momentarily trading in 5 coins (to my surprise also LOT). Today our chinese version of the site was fixed, and we have to start somewhere in China, I guess. For people who like to vote for EAC, we are at the bottom left side.

I didn't register, just pushed the EAC button( which went black) and submitted below.
JamesRussles

Activity: 150

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 12:20:44 AM

Click on the name, not the checkbox and it will check it for you

alz

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:28:25 AM

Yes, at the moment it's great future... for the guys who mine while looking TV. Roll Eyes But what about the people that trade and invest? Maybe you heros should also take a look at the actual buy support at CoinEx. It's a joke, at least at the moment. Maybe 2-3 btc in total?

And then comes the next great days for the miners with 2X & 5X rewards to dump even more prices with the coins they get. That will make people who just bought a day before (for much higher prices) very happy, yes? But i know the answer already: They can buy back in cheap and get more EAC. No, they will not do that all the time, because if they don't see things moving, they will go to another coin that is more profitable.

We are not all here to make money or not? Don't tell me all you want is a green earth, the sun shining and much love. If it's like that, feel free to send me some millions from the pre-minings.  Wink

Am i surrounded only by miners? Am i the only one that invested some money (that i have been hard working for) to see things how they are in reality? I invest only what i can afford to be totally lost. If this happens here, it will be the first and last time for me and a real lesson not to invest in new coins. Actually i "only" lost around 60% of my investment.

Let's see what happens in the next days. Specially when the next 2X rewards come (for the miners) and nobody is there who wants to buy. Let's see if any exchange platform will list EAC if no buyers are around. Or do you think people on cryptsy are generally stupid and buy whatever they get offered? They will read about the coin before they invest.  

Why i write here? Because this seems the only place where people read.

And finally: I don't need crypto coins to safe the planet. I see more and more "we help WWF, we help GreenPeace..." How? Who? Waiting for the investors to spend the profit?

Sorry, hope some criticism is allowed on this lovely earth.

Going to sleep and hoping not to find EAC at 0.0000023 or less when i wake up.  Roll Eyes

I feel your pain my friend, don't forget that this coin is 2 weeks old!
If you thought by investing some money into Crypto Currency that you would see never ending increases in your investment then really this is not the game for you I'm afraid.
There are no guarantees of course but your complaint seems to be that the last few days have seen the EAC price diminish somewhat , that is inevitable until the coin hits cryptsy/coinwarz as the only people who are selling right now are either brainless,spineless or are deliberately trying so massage down the price for their own reasons.
There are various things in the pipeline that should help to raise the profile of EAC and with that I would imagine we will see an increase in demand on the exchanges.
Rest assured as a non miner you would be best off stashing your coins in a safe place and checking back onece a week to see how things are progressing.
Also any services or fantastic ideas you can provide for EAC would do nothing but help your chances of seeing an increase in your investment.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
Eex77

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:28:47 AM

Although a couple of forummembers are done with the "voting-thing", I still think it might be a good idea to do some voting for the the chinese exchange; http://www.guogao.com . This is a new chinese exchange, momentarily trading in 5 coins (to my surprise also LOT). Today our chinese version of the site was fixed, and we have to start somewhere in China, I guess. When they add EAC, at least there is a place where people can buy EAC with FIAT ( yuan). For people who like to vote for EAC, we are at the bottom left side.

You need to have an account

DOGE: D9X7qReZrCzkWefgt5FW55ENftoLiyvZHq             BTC: 1NXinRxyWhuetk7VTqUE2xFepbFJUD4MZf             EAC: epECRCi4eLytstZZiD57gXRoLwEJLgTgZx
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: