Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
meade16

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:51:15 AM

Hello everyone, hereby I'm proud to announce that the EarthCoin Chinese version website has been officially launched on Jan 7th 2014.

Our vision is consistent with EAC's philosophy, building EAC to be the true global peoples currency.  EAC China team will continue making great effort to connect Chinese domestic EAC market and international market, growing up EAC's brand awareness and reputation in Chinese market.

EAC Chinese website address is www.earthcoin.cn, with high quality translation/latest news/forum/IT support function. We believe in sharing and synergy, so we're welcome to build up close connection with other important EAC communities.

Thanks for all EAC supporter's effort. With your help, we believe EAC would be the most potential alt coin as the flagship in 2014. If you have any further question or topic want to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact via the email/weibo, or just simply visit the CN website and leave your message in forum.

All the best,

Earthcoin地球币
中国官方团队 EAC China Team
官网地址 Website:www.earthcoin.cn
中文官方邮箱 EAC China Email:earthcoin.china@gmail.com
中文官方微博 EAC China Weibo:weibo.com/earthcoin

Excellent to see Smiley

That is excellent.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 11:54:14 AM

Hello everyone, hereby I'm proud to announce that the EarthCoin Chinese version website has been officially launched on Jan 7th 2014.

Our vision is consistent with EAC's philosophy, building EAC to be the true global peoples currency.  EAC China team will continue making great effort to connect Chinese domestic EAC market and international market, growing up EAC's brand awareness and reputation in Chinese market.

EAC Chinese website address is www.earthcoin.cn, with high quality translation/latest news/forum/IT support function. We believe in sharing and synergy, so we're welcome to build up close connection with other important EAC communities.

Thanks for all EAC supporter's effort. With your help, we believe EAC would be the most potential alt coin as the flagship in 2014. If you have any further question or topic want to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact via the email/weibo, or just simply visit the CN website and leave your message in forum.

All the best,

Earthcoin地球币
中国官方团队 EAC China Team
官网地址 Website:www.earthcoin.cn
中文官方邮箱 EAC China Email:earthcoin.china@gmail.com
中文官方微博 EAC China Weibo:weibo.com/earthcoin

Greetings to China. Glad to have you guys in the community.
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:00:47 PM

Morning all you  EACers  Cheesy

I have just seen something strange at coinEX and wondered if it was a bug or not?
When on the 2day graph between 3.30-3.59 this morning there is a sell @ 0.00000030  yep that just 30 satoshis!
Who would sell at 10 x below the current market?

Look at the volume...
This are just attempts of idiots trying to persuade us that EAC is shitty with no value.. so price dumps and they can buy it.. simple.. lot of people are just shitty noobs panicking if the see price drop 1% and selling all which causes further price drop and even bigger panic.. snow ball effect..

True belivers in EAC never sell this coin, they better buy their Ferrari directly for EAC year later Cheesy
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:02:49 PM

Morning all you  EACers  Cheesy

I have just seen something strange at coinEX and wondered if it was a bug or not?
When on the 2day graph between 3.30-3.59 this morning there is a sell @ 0.00000030  yep that just 30 satoshis!
Who would sell at 10 x below the current market?

Look at the volume...
This are just attempts of idiots trying to persuade us that EAC is shitty with no value.. so price dumps and they can buy it.. simple.. lot of people are just shitty noobs panicking if the see price drop 1% and selling all which causes further price drop and even bigger panic.. snow ball effect..

True belivers in EAC never sell this coin, they better buy their Ferrari directly for EAC year later Cheesy

I assume you mean a fisker karma due to the nature of the coin^^
meade16

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:03:18 PM

BTC38 about to trade EAC?
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:06:49 PM

BTC38 about to trade EAC?

Hopefully Smiley Ive seen some announcement there yesterday, but I cant read chinese, but today its gone.
someone says it is as they have problem with premine? Lol.. So why would they even consider it Cheesy I dont think this was the case.. maybe some tech issues or testing demand? But with earthcoin.cn that coin is going to fire in asia soon!

by the way, great think: http://www.earthcoin.biz/eac_foundation.html
For sure I will donate once you start up donation counters!
peb0t

Activity: 160

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:08:46 PM

I know that Earthcoin does not really advertise like its some energy conscious/green living currency, but its not a bad angle to advertise from due to how "low energy usage" conscious people are becoming. So if it was possible to modify Earthcoin in to using Scrypt-Jane, then we all could cut down on our energy usage, as one of my rigs uses about 700w when on Scrypt, and 540w on Scrypt-Jane. you'd also be resistant to the Scrypt-ASICs that should be showing up later this year.

If we could make EAC resistant to Scrypt-ASICs it would surely help keeping EAC as alternative for the people. Can it be done?

I think it would be similar to Litecoin (when it came with scrypt and save all the gpu miners who had been destroyed by sha256 ASICS)

XCurrency  XTgRpR2Ub3wgRQpY5YMyNVg3pjYocoy9W8
BTC 1MjV44KAiKraCQXhNCsoECzyqWAjJa8396
Crypto lover.
Nanolucas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 12:08:58 PM

Hmm yeah it looks like Earthcoin has disappeared from BTC-38 again. Maybe darkrocky34 could contact them and try to help out?
ZeroAsANumber

Activity: 84

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:12:36 PM

Hmm yeah it looks like Earthcoin has disappeared from BTC-38 again. Maybe darkrocky34 could contact them and try to help out?

I've Already asked him to contact them. if he doesn't respond i'll try PM him.

Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:19:31 PM

That's bad news.  Embarrassed
darkrocky34

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:24:09 PM

The whole Chinese market is focusing on the news this afternoon. As the EAC China team, we'll do our great effort to publish the TRUTH, and aim to building the healthy market for EAC.

LIVE in the coming 1 hour.  Don't miss it, for both western and eastern traders.

earthcoin (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 12:24:27 PM

Morning fam.

It has come to our attention that we were removed from btc38 and or keep being popped in/out.

I have received PM's from members who have quantified that btc38 removed us due to receiving complaints about our premine.

This is rather confusing for us, if you look at this link: http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/  you can clearly see coins that have been 100%, 98%, 50%, 10% premined, all well above our 2%, and some of them don't have half the assets we do and or simply did a good job at hiding their premine/instamine/hidebehindafriendspoolmine...

If this is the case, then theoretically we are either seeing a case of favorites, or an easy to influence webmaster by a few competing coins that might not want us on there or in concert created a fake campaign of misinfo/exaggerated claims.

It seems I can silently get you guys to start bombarding btc38 emails complaining about over 50% of the alt coins they list due to their MEGA premine and they would be forced to remove them all and or be questioned for why/how other coins far surpassing our premine and coming nowhere near having this many bountied assets/this quality, get to stay while a few emailed anonymous complaints get us the boot.

At first I was angry, just due to the principle, then I was asked to professionally layout my concern for Chinese translation and distribution to their team, so there you have it.

My concern is that it seems it is easy to misinform btc38 based on rumors and since they have such a big public face simply removing us on a whim (or adding us) can do both good and bad to our brand - having this power comes with responsibility that I feel is being taken out of context here when you have a lot of hypocritical proof staring you in the face.

If we're not re-listed, it's ok, however this should be a warning that a few complaints, not reaching out to the coin owners at all, not doing any research to prove/disprove claims (or even do some research before you list us so you're prepared for complaints, fake or by design, or real ones), shouldn't be taken so lightly when you're the country's hottest alt site with such a huge side effect to your actions.

What's even stranger is that we've been replaced by a coin that's somewhat similar to ours from name to design to treatment - things that make you go 'hmmmmmmmmm?'.

I've provided all the links from this thread where we rip apart the premine, for translation, I've compared our assets and bounty's/deliverables to other brands, I can't understand the actions shown however my opinion on the matter stands, something seems fishy.

Thank you.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
ZeroAsANumber

Activity: 84

Impossible is Nothing

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:36:25 PM

The whole Chinese market is focusing on the news this afternoon. As the EAC China team, we'll do our great effort to publish the TRUTH, and aim to building the healthy market for EAC.

LIVE in the coming 1 hour.  Don't miss it, for both western and eastern traders.

Great to hear, you can always link to this thread, there are several posts that shows earthcoin dev team intent and long term plansfor the coin, as well a very reasonable explanation to the 2% premine. and if you can't presuade the site admin, pls spread the word to the users themselves. this is a good, solid coin. btc38 is going off the train and the train is about to leave and they are going to miss it, maybe this argument will help.

robcop

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:38:38 PM

Morning fam.

It has come to our attention that we were removed from btc38 and or keep being popped in/out.

I have received PM's from members who have quantified that btc38 removed us due to receiving complaints about our premine.

This is rather confusing for us, if you look at this link: http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/  you can clearly see coins that have been 100%, 98%, 50%, 10% premined, all well above our 2%, and some of them don't have half the assets we do and or simply did a good job at hiding their premine/instamine/hidebehindafriendspoolmine...

If this is the case, then theoretically we are either seeing a case of favorites, or an easy to influence webmaster by a few competing coins that might not want us on there or in concert created a fake campaign of misinfo/exaggerated claims.

It seems I can silently get you guys to start bombarding btc38 emails complaining about over 50% of the alt coins they list due to their MEGA premine and they would be forced to remove them all and or be questioned for why/how other coins far surpassing our premine and coming nowhere near having this many bountied assets/this quality, get to stay while a few emailed anonymous complaints get us the boot.

At first I was angry, just due to the principle, then I was asked to professionally layout my concern for Chinese translation and distribution to their team, so there you have it.

My concern is that it seems it is easy to misinform btc38 based on rumors and since they have such a big public face simply removing us on a whim (or adding us) can do both good and bad to our brand - having this power comes with responsibility that I feel is being taken out of context here when you have a lot of hypocritical proof staring you in the face.

If we're not re-listed, it's ok, however this should be a warning that a few complaints, not reaching out to the coin owners at all, not doing any research to prove/disprove claims (or even do some research before you list us so you're prepared for complaints, fake or by design, or real ones), shouldn't be taken so lightly when you're the country's hottest alt site with such a huge side effect to your actions.

What's even stranger is that we've been replaced by a coin that's somewhat similar to ours from name to design to treatment - things that make you go 'hmmmmmmmmm?'.

I've provided all the links from this thread where we rip apart the premine, for translation, I've compared our assets and bounty's/deliverables to other brands, I can't understand the actions shown however my opinion on the matter stands, something seems fishy.

Thank you.
Cut to the chase... how many coins do you have now?
coinfingers

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:38:43 PM

Morning fam.

Thank you.

Still on there it seems http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/eac/

Keep your cool Smiley
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 12:39:59 PM

And right after I post that I get some interesting news.

May have jumped the gun, this market....

Seems they simply have a (much) different way of doing (reactive?) quality control on their inventory. Didn't mean to sound aggressive in my above post however being left in the dark and getting bombed in two languages in PM one that I don't read is just making me react fast. Something special might actually be happening at btc38 shortly.

Sorry to be alarming or assuming the worst.

robcop

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:41:58 PM

How many coins of your 270.000.000 did you donate?
earthcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 12:42:43 PM

Morning fam.

Thank you.

It's irrelevant without knowing our long term plans for it, no? Would you feel awesome if we had none left and just did this all for free for you and only you? Are you going to say 'told you so' whenever a speedbump happens?

I see what you're trying to do - have a great day.

losthymns

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:46:00 PM

Morning fam.

Thank you.

It's irrelevant without knowing our long term plans for it, no? Would you feel awesome if we had none left and just did this all for free for you and only you? Are you going to say 'told you so' whenever a speedbump happens?

Just ignore these people, you guys are doing a great job. I can't wait to see where we are in a few months. Wish I could have started something like this.

BTC - 156d8mXSQmYy6ZXccxJ6y4idZrbUFYxgRS                               EAC - eSF9ePLvu8TQ1EvBd7YpKn3XPdDxbwKNsW
Free BTC every 24 hours- http://www.qoinpro.com/97d7b9c426f685410fcb1408445553d4
robcop

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 12:50:06 PM

Morning fam.

Thank you.

The coin has zero innovation, it's just a stupid Litecoin clone. You're only here to make big bank when the coin hits a certain price and you'll just dump it portions.
Of course you aren't going to admit it, that would be stupid.
Show some proof of your donations. How much did you already donate?
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: