Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840287 times)
professorY

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 12:39:56 AM

both earthcoin.biz and getearthcoin.com are internal, the .biz is actually the official site, the .com is just forwarded because I came in late and didn't like the .biz extension so grabbbed the getearthcoin.com domain for branding..

I've been wondering why the official is a .biz. Seems kind of odd.

getearthcoin.com is a MUCH better URL.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nanolucas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 12:54:51 AM

In EAC Chinese forum, we've updated earthcoin's post in regards of today's BTC38 event. With the translation, more and more Chinese people know about EAC, and the feedbacks from forum and weibo we collected so far are quite positive.

地球币开发团队官方声明(2013-1-7)全文及译文
http://www.earthcoin.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5&fromuid=5
(出处: Earthcoin-地球币中文网社区)

Good work, keep it up!

both earthcoin.biz and getearthcoin.com are internal, the .biz is actually the official site, the .com is just forwarded because I came in late and didn't like the .biz extension so grabbbed the getearthcoin.com domain for branding..

I've been wondering why the official is a .biz. Seems kind of odd.

getearthcoin.com is a MUCH better URL.

Yeah I'd say it would work better to switch getearthcoin.com to be the official domain and set the biz up as an alias.
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:13:43 AM

Yes, at the moment it's great future... for the guys who mine while looking TV. Roll Eyes But what about the people that trade and invest? Maybe you heros should also take a look at the actual buy support at CoinEx. It's a joke, at least at the moment. Maybe 2-3 btc in total?

And then comes the next great days for the miners with 2X & 5X rewards to dump even more prices with the coins they get. That will make people who just bought a day before (for much higher prices) very happy, yes? But i know the answer already: They can buy back in cheap and get more EAC. No, they will not do that all the time, because if they don't see things moving, they will go to another coin that is more profitable.

We are not all here to make money or not? Don't tell me all you want is a green earth, the sun shining and much love. If it's like that, feel free to send me some millions from the pre-minings.  Wink

Am i surrounded only by miners? Am i the only one that invested some money (that i have been hard working for) to see things how they are in reality? I invest only what i can afford to be totally lost. If this happens here, it will be the first and last time for me and a real lesson not to invest in new coins. Actually i "only" lost around 60% of my investment.

Let's see what happens in the next days. Specially when the next 2X rewards come (for the miners) and nobody is there who wants to buy. Let's see if any exchange platform will list EAC if no buyers are around. Or do you think people on cryptsy are generally stupid and buy whatever they get offered? They will read about the coin before they invest.  

Why i write here? Because this seems the only place where people read.

And finally: I don't need crypto coins to safe the planet. I see more and more "we help WWF, we help GreenPeace..." How? Who? Waiting for the investors to spend the profit?

Sorry, hope some criticism is allowed on this lovely earth.

Going to sleep and hoping not to find EAC at 0.0000023 or less when i wake up.  Roll Eyes

i also invested hundreds of dollars and dont like all the miners who claim to have the right to win... this project needs time. time for building up a healthy foundation with a cause and a good community... lets see what happens..

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
minerman1234

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:52:25 AM

Yes, at the moment it's great future... for the guys who mine while looking TV. Roll Eyes But what about the people that trade and invest? Maybe you heros should also take a look at the actual buy support at CoinEx. It's a joke, at least at the moment. Maybe 2-3 btc in total?

And then comes the next great days for the miners with 2X & 5X rewards to dump even more prices with the coins they get. That will make people who just bought a day before (for much higher prices) very happy, yes? But i know the answer already: They can buy back in cheap and get more EAC. No, they will not do that all the time, because if they don't see things moving, they will go to another coin that is more profitable.

We are not all here to make money or not? Don't tell me all you want is a green earth, the sun shining and much love. If it's like that, feel free to send me some millions from the pre-minings.  Wink

Am i surrounded only by miners? Am i the only one that invested some money (that i have been hard working for) to see things how they are in reality? I invest only what i can afford to be totally lost. If this happens here, it will be the first and last time for me and a real lesson not to invest in new coins. Actually i "only" lost around 60% of my investment.

Let's see what happens in the next days. Specially when the next 2X rewards come (for the miners) and nobody is there who wants to buy. Let's see if any exchange platform will list EAC if no buyers are around. Or do you think people on cryptsy are generally stupid and buy whatever they get offered? They will read about the coin before they invest.  

And finally: I don't need crypto coins to safe the planet. I see more and more "we help WWF, we help GreenPeace..." How? Who? Waiting for the investors to spend the profit?

Going to sleep and hoping not to find EAC at 0.0000023 or less when i wake up.  Roll Eyes

i also invested hundreds of dollars and dont like all the miners who claim to have the right to win... this project needs time. time for building up a healthy foundation with a cause and a good community... lets see what happens..

@SteveoMB - I fail to understand what this comment is getting at.  To begin, before any product has any value placed upon it, it has to be created/produced.  It doesn't matter if it's food, furniture, or cryptocurrency, it has to start with people who are willing to gather/create a good.  This is where the miners come in, as farmers of Earthcoin, are you arguing that they don't deserve to see some type of profit off of the good they produce?  Without it, you wouldn't have had anything to invest hundreds of dollars in.

@ Mordillo - The future of a cryptocurrency will be as good as the developers and community surrounding it.  Without both in place, I wouldn't expect any specific coin to succeed.  You say that people will read about the coin before they invest, I think I speak for the majority in saying that's what we're hoping for.  The devs are going out of their way to be transparent, and the community is showing strong support and believing in the integrity of the devs that we carry on our backs.  The only respectable criticism I've seen in this entire 200+ page thread is about the premine, and to be honest, it comes off as people who can't get past the fact that the developers might stand to make some money off of the product that they're so tirelessly pouring effort into (heaven forbid! /s).  There are always going to be people who are looking to turn a quick profit (i.e. investors), but is that not the nature of investing?  Is that not what you were attempting to do before losing 60% of your input?

I believe in our devs, because they give us good reason to believe, as anyone who has seen the coin develop from the beginning can agree with.  If this is a get-rich-quick scheme for our crypto overlords, to hell with them for destroying something that actually had potential and missing a chance to be something greater.  But I have strong reason to believe otherwise, and as long as they keep fighting for our trust and support, they'll have it.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
tbc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 01:57:34 AM

Great link. I want to keep checking to see EAC totals
http://www.earthcoin.biz/eac_foundation.html
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:06:18 AM

@SteveoMB - I fail to understand what this comment is getting at.  To begin, before any product has any value placed upon it, it has to be created/produced.  It doesn't matter if it's food, furniture, or cryptocurrency, it has to start with people who are willing to gather/create a good.  This is where the miners come in, as farmers of Earthcoin, are you arguing that they don't deserve to see some type of profit off of the good they produce?  Without it, you wouldn't have had anything to invest hundreds of dollars in.

@ Mordillo - The future of a cryptocurrency will be as good as the developers and community surrounding it.  Without both in place, I wouldn't expect any specific coin to succeed.  You say that people will read about the coin before they invest, I think I speak for the majority in saying that's what we're hoping for.  The devs are going out of their way to be transparent, and the community is showing strong support and believing in the integrity of the devs that we carry on our backs.  The only respectable criticism I've seen in this entire 200+ page thread is about the premine, and to be honest, it comes off as people who can't get past the fact that the developers might stand to make some money off of the product that they're so tirelessly pouring effort into (heaven forbid! /s).  There are always going to be people who are looking to turn a quick profit (i.e. investors), but is that not the nature of investing?  Is that not what you were attempting to do before losing 60% of your input?

I believe in our devs, because they give us good reason to believe, as anyone who has seen the coin develop from the beginning can agree with.  If this is a get-rich-quick scheme for our crypto overlords, to hell with them for destroying something that actually had potential and missing a chance to be something greater.  But I have strong reason to believe otherwise, and as long as they keep fighting for our trust and support, they'll have it.

i did both. i mined and invested. but in my pov to this point it is not enough just to mine it, cause we need more investments. more money from people who do trust in this concept. i just agreed to mordillo. i dont care who deserves what, i just think for a better development we need rather investors than more hashpwr

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
roboseal

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 02:09:44 AM

One of the best answers I've had the privilige to read in a long time, spot on minerman1234.

Official earthcoin news @ http://earthcoin.eu Donations: eZg5iVS58re5m9573uxPkfUdF3ctAEDjm5
testbitcoiner

Activity: 126

I like crypto

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:28:23 AM

what do you guys expect for EAC if BTC goes to 1500 next week?
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:31:53 AM

Might keep it from losing significant more value. I don't think we are close to the bottom yet.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:32:02 AM

Generally, alts all go down when BTC skyrockets. In a steady climb, alts climb with it.
That said, if BTC almost doubles in a week, I'd think EAC would either go down a little bit or hold steady. I doubt it would climb vs. BTC.
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:39:30 AM

Sweet words everywhere  Kiss

Some people don't seem to understand one thing: If nobody is interested in buying a coin, the coin will disappear from the market, including the whole foundation, projects, team, supporters and whatever else is/was standing for it. You can turn it around as you like, it's simply a fact. What will be left are some miners that mine for fun.

My main investment in EAC is done, saved on a usb stick and stored in a save place. I will keep it until there is good news or a big R.I.P. message. A certain ammount saved in another wallet to trade and see how things go on. And YES, i want to earn some profit one day. Sorry for that. I know everyone else only wants to use the coins to make the earth more green.

And i'm sorry to say that i will dump some coins in the right moment when it comes to the 2X & 5X rewards. Because i'm pretty sure that prices will always fall. Not because i'm greedy, but i don't accept that some greedy miners should be the only ones that can make fast money.

Now you guys can think about me what you want. Finally i know that i have already helped some people and projects with donations. And YES, i still have trust in this coin, otherwise i would be out of here faster than anyone could imagine.

We will see. I hope this will all go in a healthy way for all of us.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:41:44 AM

And i'm sorry to say that i will dump some coins in the right moment when it comes to the 2X & 5X rewards. Because i'm pretty sure that prices will always fall. Not because i'm greedy, but i don't accept that some greedy miners should be the only ones that can make fast money.

You're not greedy but the miners are? Prick...
tins

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:47:10 AM

Great link. I want to keep checking to see EAC totals
http://www.earthcoin.biz/eac_foundation.html
 Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Very unique.
I like the direction Earthcoin is going.
 Smiley
tins

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:47:38 AM

+ made a donation.
Mordillo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:48:56 AM

Generally, alts all go down when BTC skyrockets. In a steady climb, alts climb with it.
That said, if BTC almost doubles in a week, I'd think EAC would either go down a little bit or hold steady. I doubt it would climb vs. BTC.

Wrong! At the moment EAC is not connected to the up and downs from BTC. There was a good example a couple of minutes ago when BTC droped down to $720 (@btce.com)and now going back up. That doesn't make any difference (at this stage) for EAC. Those mini exchanges for EAC don't follow those trends.

tins

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 02:51:06 AM

Wrong! At the moment EAC is not connected to the up and downs from BTC. There was a good example a couple of minutes ago when BTC droped down to $720 (@btce.com)and now going back up. That doesn't make any difference (at this stage) for EAC. Those mini exchanges for EAC don't follow those trends.

No, that is correct...that is what I think.
Getsuga

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:51:35 AM

I mean honestly, this was just a vote to see what coins people would like to see our current and future merchants accept. But it tends to always blow out of proportion... We cant stop any cheating, dishonest voting, paid voting, etc... but it speaks for itself. The vote will end Friday, but we will look over all the paid and non paid votes to factor in vs the real votes.

Once the vote is done we will see how many posts are in the giveaway thread and subtract 75% of that number from Lottocoin. We don't want to punish it too much since as far as we know the actual coin devs had nothing to do with this, and no doubt some of those people would still have voted for LOT. We can't make a blanket "no bribing" policy because people could abuse it to disqualify other coins that they don't like or are ahead of a coin they do like.

We weren't going to announce that until the vote is over, but based on feedback were are getting decided to announce it now.

Should i clarify ? Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397540.400

The vote is still running, keep voting guys. Smiley

ça t'en bouche un coin ? => BTC: 17Q3hmVpopHjqfMJojVAgyEr4k8CVDetAA EAC: eWdWSRVGwVtJvCujbAGYTPeMtygaur3JL1
darkrocky34

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:19:51 AM

Earthcoin Pin is now on Pre Sale, Ships around January 19th.

Thanks for all the amazing support of the coin!

http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/high-quality-diecast-earthcoin-lapel-pins-look-presale/

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7293/11825758286_d17e175211.jpg

Pretty nice. Promotion in Chinese forum as well.

地球币纪念金属胸针开始预售
http://www.earthcoin.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=9&fromuid=5
(出处: Earthcoin-地球币中文网社区)
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:29:53 AM

found this and was laughing a lot Smiley
ohh it's a picture of ourselves LOL..

Ha...sums up the world of crypto.

trollbox

1 BTC = 1 BTC
JamesRussles

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

True to Decentralization

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 06:39:37 AM

I'd say we need a wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthcoin, anyone agree?

Edit: going to whip one up now.

Excellent idea

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: