Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
porcupine87

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

hm

View Profile
January 11, 2014, 11:48:50 PM

I just accidentally sent 1,252.5 EAC to address efL6y12LFsp9hrAZxJû1t5cgjSRSXw9EG because the address was entered in my account when the pool http://eac.us.hackshard.com/ back.. I want my eac back!!!

My address: epHBzkeHr9e1CyR9WH1Sp8UHiJ4eAP47Lu
I sent you 2000 EAC last night because people make mistakes. I am not the owner of the address you sent EAC to but I know how much that must have sucked. .  Let that be a lesson to always double check your transfers!

So, now you rewarded him for his mistake. I should make more mistakes...

"Morality, it could be argued, represents the way that people would like the world to work - whereas economics represents how it actually does work." Freakonomics
BTCbull

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Altcoin Mania!!!

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:06:40 AM

This is strange...has anyone else noted an increase in the quantity and diversity of EAC naysayers today?  We have the usual suspects, but today's statements are rather inflammatory and unique.  In any case, for those of us who believe in the principles of Earthcoin and what it seeks to achieve, may this serve as a reminder to remain vigilant and not to allow ourselves to be baited into trivial and irrelevant debates aimed at stifling EAC's growth.

I'd like to talk more about the initiatives that I've seen spurred as a result of Earthcoin's birth, starting with Earthcointalk.  Now that all things Earthcoin-related has a home for discussion, wouldn't it be best that we start migrating?

I personally think devs of other coins are trying to protect their projects by slandering promising coins such as EAC. Earthcoin has immense potential and if it wasn't for all the haters I think more people would see that. Time will tell though. Let's see what the devs can do in coming months. If they do follow through and get some big press releases and launch incryptex as they plan to, then I can only see it going up from here.

Life is full of ups and downs... And so is the crypto market Smiley
Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:18:13 AM

This is strange...has anyone else noted an increase in the quantity and diversity of EAC naysayers today?  We have the usual suspects, but today's statements are rather inflammatory and unique.  In any case, for those of us who believe in the principles of Earthcoin and what it seeks to achieve, may this serve as a reminder to remain vigilant and not to allow ourselves to be baited into trivial and irrelevant debates aimed at stifling EAC's growth.

I'd like to talk more about the initiatives that I've seen spurred as a result of Earthcoin's birth, starting with Earthcointalk.  Now that all things Earthcoin-related has a home for discussion, wouldn't it be best that we start migrating?

I personally think devs of other coins are trying to protect their projects by slandering promising coins such as EAC. Earthcoin has immense potential and if it wasn't for all the haters I think more people would see that. Time will tell though. Let's see what the devs can do in coming months. If they do follow through and get some big press releases and launch incryptex as they plan to, then I can only see it going up from here.
While I think EAC is one of the new coins that has a lot of potential I have seen some of its community members slandering other coins without provocation and advertising in other coins threads, this may be causing some backlash.
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:20:05 AM

I think even with all those people, it is well established that EAC has the brightest potential of any new coin.
This is the hottest thread on the entire forum over the past few weeks.
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:30:45 AM

I think even with all those people, it is well established that EAC has the brightest potential of any new coin.

well established by who? I hope it is. I think the one thing that this coin has against it is, from the beginning there has been a faction here who doesn't want this coin to be listed on cryptsy, doesn't want people to profit from this coin, hates miners who mined this coin for profit, and only wants to plant trees and grow vegetables. Crypto is ALL about making a new currency, making money etc. It was never about saving the earth by planting trees!!!

If you do not want this coin to be on an exchange and be traded for pure profit, then I think the greeneries need to step up and buy out us miners who do this for profit, then you can take your coin private and plant vegetables with it.
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:33:28 AM

we should move and make bigger discussions in earthcointalk. this is an announcements-thread and earthcointalk has lots of participants

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
tins

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:37:31 AM

well established by who? I hope it is.

The members of the altcoin community.
I know you just joined this forum 4 days ago, but if you read back all the threads for the past few weeks- you'll see a large number of posts throughout the altcoin forum discussing the positive future and potential of Earthcoin.
(I know it's hard to read one's tone in print; my bringing up that you just joined the forum 4 days ago was not meant to be snarky in any way.)
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:46:58 AM

we should move and make bigger discussions in earthcointalk. this is an announcements-thread and earthcointalk has lots of participants

I agree completely Steveo.  I'll send earthcoin a message asking if he could post the forum link closer to the top of the announcement post so that new members know to check there for all things EAC.  I recommend we all do the same, while still checking in here from time to time for any newcomers or naysayers.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 12:55:41 AM

I know you just joined this forum 4 days ago, but if you read back all the threads for the past few weeks- you'll see a large number of posts throughout the altcoin forum discussing the positive future and potential of Earthcoin.
(I know it's hard to read one's tone in print; my bringing up that you just joined the forum 4 days ago was not meant to be snarky in any way.)

Oh ok, I guess I missed that thread where the alt coin community voted on which was the most established coin. Where did the altcoin community decide that? Cmon with this 4 day forum member crap already!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been here a long time, I mined eac from DAY! I mined bitcoin in nov 2010. I just never signed onto the forum, I lurked and mined. I am sure I have been around altcoins longer than you, BUT YES I ONLY SIGNED FOR THIS FORUM 4 DAYS AGO SO I AM A NEWB!!!!  as far as posting goes, GEEZ this eac community is a snarky, tree huggin. hatin profit, bashing other coins group. I hope this coin succeeeds  tremendously, I am invested in it from day 1, BUT YES MY FORUM ACCOUNT IS 4 DAYS OLD OK??? I get it
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:01:55 AM

Oh ok, I guess I missed that thread where the alt coin community voted on which was the most established coin. Where did the altcoin community decide that? Cmon with this 4 day forum member crap already!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been here a long time, I mined eac from DAY! I mined bitcoin in nov 2010. I just never signed onto the forum, I lurked and mined. I am sure I have been around altcoins longer than you, BUT YES I ONLY SIGNED FOR THIS FORUM 4 DAYS AGO SO I AM A NEWB!!!!  as far as posting goes, GEEZ this eac community is a snarky, tree huggin. hatin profit, bashing other coins group. I hope this coin succeeeds  tremendously, I am invested in it from day 1, BUT YES MY FORUM ACCOUNT IS 4 DAYS OLD OK??? I get it

ignored, due to bad karma 24/7. irrational, not good for a healthy conversation and keeps working for a bad earthcoin reputation.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:10:57 AM

ignored, due to bad karma 24/7. irrational, not good for a healthy conversation and keeps working for a bad earthcoin reputation.

and you are  ignored for being delusional and a liar.  Do you know what 24/7 means, if you do then you would know I do not post on here 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and for being delusional, talking about karma in regards to ones and zeros in cyberspace! You sound like you come from the shiba group. Never once  have I started the argument, I have been attacked everytime when i have talked profit or price, and have had a great deal of crap regarding A 4 DAY OLD POSTING ACCOUNT! I have come to hate these earthcoins I have. due to the community here, I never knew it was a crime to talk profit taking regarding crypto currency. Be sure I will smile when I dump my whole load on the exchange at once, I do not care about price anymore, just want out from this coin as it's supporters give out bad vibes.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:11:15 AM

This is strange...has anyone else noted an increase in the quantity and diversity of EAC naysayers today?  We have the usual suspects, but today's statements are rather inflammatory and unique.  In any case, for those of us who believe in the principles of Earthcoin and what it seeks to achieve, may this serve as a reminder to remain vigilant and not to allow ourselves to be baited into trivial and irrelevant debates aimed at stifling EAC's growth.

I'd like to talk more about the initiatives that I've seen spurred as a result of Earthcoin's birth, starting with Earthcointalk.  Now that all things Earthcoin-related has a home for discussion, wouldn't it be best that we start migrating?
There is probably an increase because this coin is more of a fail everyday passing by?

About cryptsy, bce38, the wallet/pool scam and other shady things like hyping based on lies.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=398008.0
WOW, VERY FEW DAYS

http://www.btc38.com/altcoin/eac/
不足之处=Inadequate   创新性不=Lack of innovation.
SUCH NEW TECHNOLOGIES! CHINESE VERY LIKE WOW !

http://earthcointalk.org/forums/topic/instant-wallet/
quote "I have only 20% of my coins on the online wallet.. but If I was the owner of eac page.. why would I trust someone i dont know and add the link on my page?"

http://www.reddit.com/r/Earthcoin/comments/1uldbl/eac_instantwalletcom_is_a_scam/
quote : "Well it looks like that wallet is no longer linked to from the main Earthcoin site. At least it's nice to know that the devs are responsive to our complaints." (lol nice)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=389908.60

I don't know exactly for the pool but the way they told about that online wallet was like it was their...and then what? Either they are accomplice either they tryed to hide it "Ow shit the thing we appropriated was a scam! Well, no more news and no more link"
WOW SUCH HIDING, VERY PRO, MUCH SCAM WOW

And by the way, how would you rate the exchange rate evolution on coinex and coinedup?
Trafficlearn

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:11:47 AM

At least we can always pop in this thread to be entertained!  

http://eac.minebig.com      the only pool that gives...

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Nanolucas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 01:14:42 AM

So Earthcoin won the vote to be added to Coinpayments: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397540.msg4454026#msg4454026

This is some good news! I used coinpayments just the other day and it was a very simple system.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:18:41 AM

This is strange...has anyone else noted an increase in the quantity and diversity of EAC naysayers today?  We have the usual suspects, but today's statements are rather inflammatory and unique.  In any case, for those of us who believe in the principles of Earthcoin and what it seeks to achieve, may this serve as a reminder to remain vigilant and not to allow ourselves to be baited into trivial and irrelevant debates aimed at stifling EAC's growth.

I'd like to talk more about the initiatives that I've seen spurred as a result of Earthcoin's birth, starting with Earthcointalk.  Now that all things Earthcoin-related has a home for discussion, wouldn't it be best that we start migrating?
There is probably an increase because this coin is more of a fail everyday passing by?

About cryptsy, bce38, the wallet/pool scam and other shady things like hyping based on lies.

WOW, VERY NEXT DAYS

SUCH NEW TECHNOLOGIES! EAC VERY NEW WORLD WOW !

quote "I have only 20% of my coins on the online wallet.. but If I was the owner of eac page.. why would I trust someone i dont know and add the link on my page?"

http://www.reddit.com/r/Earthcoin/comments/1uldbl/eac_instantwalletcom_is_a_scam/
quote : "Well it looks like that wallet is no longer linked to from the main Earthcoin site. At least it's nice to know that the devs are responsive to our complaints." (lol nice)

I don't know exactly for the pool but the way they told about that online wallet was like it was their...and then what? Either they are accomplice either they tryed to hide it "Ow shit the thing we appropriated was a scam! Well, no more news and no more link"

And by the way, how would you rate the exchange rate evolution on coinex and coinedup?

I thought this coin had potential and I still do. But hippies make bad business partners. I'm all for being green and helping the Earth but unless the miners are using pure solar, it's a lie. We can go out and plant all the trees and buy all the carrots you want, but in the end if the coin has no value apart from being something that can be sold for BTC and the developers don't prove initiative to make gains in innovation and profitability the coin will never see it's full potential. Holding hands as a "community" and singing kumbayah in front of the bulldozer of REAL economics will get you killed.

tins

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:23:55 AM

So Earthcoin won the vote to be added to Coinpayments: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397540.msg4454026#msg4454026

This is some good news! I used coinpayments just the other day and it was a very simple system.

Yes. This positive growth is incredible.
 Smiley
nesco1805

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:37:34 AM

Cheesy  Grin  Grin

Ok well here are the coins that we will be adding...

Earthcoin - EAC     - 406
incakoin - NKA     - 172
Frozencoin - FZ     - 130
Xivra - XIV     - 99
Catcoin - CAT     - 95

Then we have a wildcard/dealer's choice, whatever you want you call it.
Spots - SPT

With the 300 josh accounts, then the 75% of the paid votes, LOT ends up with about 75...

Sorry to the coins that didn't get chosen, we wish them good luck in the next vote.

Thank you to everyone that participated.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397540.msg4454026#msg4454026
alz

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:39:27 AM

WOW, VERY FEW DAYS

SUCH NEW TECHNOLOGIES! CHINESE VERY LIKE WOW !

Have patience the coin is 2 weeks old and you are crying because everyone is waiting for cryptsy and there was some issue with an online wallet & Pool??
get a grip this is the wild west there are bumps in the road and strength is required.
Getting hysterical and crying like a baby will not help however.

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:41:15 AM

This is strange...has anyone else noted an increase in the quantity and diversity of EAC naysayers today?  We have the usual suspects, but today's statements are rather inflammatory and unique.

It's probably just people who were hoping for a quick buck that are becoming impatient and tilted. You know, those mine fast - dump fast types. IMO this is a process that will take years.
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 01:41:34 AM

Watchy312 is a disgruntled EAC holder who sent his EAC's to "instant-wallet.com"  I mean you have to be pretty brain dead to do that hahaha and it is kind of funny.  He constantly sends emails that we are responsible and we are a scam.  It is sad but funny at the same time.  I feel bad for his loss but can only imagine when he loses his keys to his car how he runs around the neighborhood and screams and insults his neighbors for his short-comings.

Pay attention to what you are doing people, you do not have VISA to lie to here that "your card was stolen."  You actually have to be responsible for your actions in the crypto-currency World.  No one in the EarthCoin dev team is looking to "get you" pal.  Hahaha.

See unfortunately like most things in life you are getting something backwards.  EarthCoin is genuine and we have only given our time and efforts to the community but we encounter hundreds per day trying to scam us or deceive others, including Watchy312.  EarthCoin is quite a bit stronger than you my friend, it will go on.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: