Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:45:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
minerman1234

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:39:51 AM

hey can  u guys keep ur dog on a leach?

testbitcoiner has been trashing our thread all week

do u guys rly want this guy to ruin ur image?

all week??? you mean a handful of posts in 2 days...

getting a bit desperate? you should...  lotto is dead

also: you are quite bold to come here and talk about things that are "unfair" or "not nice"

WHEN YOUR DEV PAID SOMEONE TO CREATE 300 FAKE ACCOUNTS TO VOTE IN A POLL:  THREE HUNDRED
AND THEN BRIBED MORE PEOPLE TO SKEW THE POLL EVEN FURTHER

you're a bunch of cheats that push gambling, the last thing anyone needs crypto to be associated with

ah: and lotto is so dead that you STILL LOST the vote

yea all week u have been harassing us all dam week
i aint desperate looks more like u are since ur trashing other threads of other coins and telling how earthcoin is beter
our Dev did not pay anyone to Vote for us and Did not bribe a single person to do anything
ur a disgusting little man and a shame to ur coin go to bed kid

we did not lose the vote the counting whas done wrong but whatever theres no point even talking to u
since ur like some 12 old kid who just needs to scream 24/7  im here for the people of earthcoin to ask what they think of u and about what ur doing in their name

o rly?

this is a quote from the very thread: (can't quote since it is closed. but you can go there and check it out):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397540.msg4436408#msg4436408
"
Please remove LOT.

I was bribed from the LOT admins to solo vote from 250 to 550.
You can check with an admin in the database, I voted with 300 anonymous accounts. All the accounts names start with 'josh'

Josh100
Josh101
Josh102
Josh300

Thanks"

and the guy had an admin account, checked the claim and then:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397540.msg4454026#msg4454026
"

Ok well here are the coins that we will be adding...

Earthcoin - EAC     - 406
incakoin - NKA     - 172
Frozencoin - FZ     - 130
Xivra - XIV     - 99
Catcoin - CAT     - 95

Then we have a wildcard/dealer's choice, whatever you want you call it.
Spots - SPT

With the 300 josh accounts, then the 75% of the paid votes, LOT ends up with about 75...
"

go check. he even linked the josh accounts so people can see them.

you're not even aware of your devs cheating... it is sad.

you know, I'd wonder if they are cheats and liars, where did they lie to YOU?

maybe there's a lot of things you do not think lotto guys are capable of?

Hey Test, just cool it a bit.  We don't want spillage into this thread, nor do we want to provoke a coin war of any sort.  Everyone has their belief in a coin, but forcing our beliefs upon others isn't the way.  Our time is better spent finding ways to build things here at EAC headquarters.

Which brings me to the next topic of interest.  How many people here now have earthcointalk accounts?  I'm happy to see that there's been some growth over there, and some great topics of discussion are surfacing.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
noedelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:40:10 AM

we actualy also had popcoin in our thread last time mr testbitcoiner whas in our thread

heres some more popcoin if u run out of them^^

testbitcoiner

Activity: 126

I like crypto

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:42:42 AM

we actualy also had popcoin in our thread last time mr testbitcoiner whas in our thread

look, dude:

I applaud your loyalty. I really do.

but in this case, it might be misguided.

let's assume then that those 2 bribe threads (you missed one) and the fake accounts all were done without premine cash from the dev, however unlikely it may be

let's just assume he's the only one that had no idea what was going on:

would you RISK it putting money in such a coin? because there is clearly SOMETHING going on.

it is not normal that there is this much pumping/cheating going on.

something smells at LOTTO. I think we ca both agree on that
noedelx

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:42:44 AM

anyhow i hope u guys can keep mr testbitcoiner out of our thread
and let him focus on earthcoin instead (maybe ask ur dev for something to do)

take care earthcoin folks^^
jpharneyllc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:45:01 AM

"Mr Testicle-bits"...lolol Cheesy
testbitcoiner

I like crypto

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:45:36 AM

also: you are quite bold to come here and talk about things that are "unfair" or "not nice"

WHEN YOUR DEV PAID SOMEONE TO CREATE 300 FAKE ACCOUNTS TO VOTE IN A POLL:  THREE HUNDRED

you're a bunch of cheats that push gambling, the last thing anyone needs crypto to be associated with

i aint desperate looks more like u are since ur trashing other threads of other coins and telling how earthcoin is beter
our Dev did not pay anyone to Vote for us and Did not bribe a single person to do anything

we did not lose the vote the counting whas done wrong but whatever theres no point even talking to u
since ur like some 12 old kid who just needs to scream 24/7  im here for the people of earthcoin to ask what they think of u and about what ur doing in their name

o rly?

this is a quote from the very thread: (can't quote since it is closed. but you can go there and check it out):
"
Please remove LOT.

You can check with an admin in the database, I voted with 300 anonymous accounts. All the accounts names start with 'josh'

Josh100
Josh101
Josh102
Josh300

Thanks"

"

incakoin - NKA     - 172
Xivra - XIV     - 99
Catcoin - CAT     - 95

Spots - SPT

With the 300 josh accounts, then the 75% of the paid votes, LOT ends up with about 75...
"

Hey Test, just cool it a bit.  We don't want spillage into this thread, nor do we want to provoke a coin war of any sort.  Everyone has their belief in a coin, but forcing our beliefs upon others isn't the way.  Our time is better spent finding ways to build things here at EAC headquarters.

Which brings me to the next topic of interest.  How many people here now have earthcointalk accounts?  I'm happy to see that there's been some growth over there, and some great topics of discussion are surfacing.

I am quoting people, not forcing my beliefs onto them.

I do not make baseless accusations. these are copy pasted from the thread. go read the links.

if you do not know the difference, then maybe go look it up in a book.

and stop talking of your self in the plural
noedelx

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:46:25 AM

look, dude:

I applaud your loyalty. I really do.

but in this case, it might be misguided.

let's assume then that those 2 bribe threads (you missed one) and the fake accounts all were done without premine cash from the dev, however unlikely it may be

let's just assume he's the only one that had no idea what was going on:

would you RISK it putting money in such a coin? because there is clearly SOMETHING going on.

it is not normal that there is this much pumping/cheating going on.

something smells at LOTTO. I think we ca both agree on that

i can ensure u that the guy did not get payed by our Devs for what he did instead the guy whas even trying to pay other members with his own stack of lottocoin to join him
and i dont see any pumps going on with lottocoin right now and any coin has its rotten apples happy y3804 is out of lottocoin ( he sold at 12 satotis)
i dont think there anything wrong with lottocoin   coins just need time to gain value  unlike dogecoin not every coin go's full value withing a couple of weeks
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:47:07 AM

There is nothing anyone can do to keep him out. Just click on the ignore button right under 'trust'.
noedelx

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:49:41 AM

There is nothing anyone can do to keep him out. Just click on the ignore button right under 'trust'.

its not so much a problem for me but for our newcomers/other users
but i hope he stays here and focus on his coin and try's his best to make earthcoin the best coin !
testbitcoiner

I like crypto

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:56:02 AM

but i hope he stays here and focus on his coin and try's his best to make earthcoin the best coin !

you might not believe it, but all I've tried to do is to point out how weird all this bribing and skewing polls is.

honestly, I'd be grateful if someone talked about stuff like this if I was a lotto owner.

there is not one word of this in your thread. the only one that mentioned it is me.

it should worry you guys quite a bit that there is such a willingness to ignore warning lights such as these...

but alas, if you do not want me to tell you that stuff, I will not do so any more.

after all, I have nothing from giving you guys free info.

the more time you waste on mining Lotto, the better it is for me.

I may sound like a troll, but I was just trying to help and provide some wake up calls.

EVERYTHING I've said is provable an can be checked out in the vote thread.

so this is it. I won't bother you guys any more with this.

edit: and it really pisses me off that you think it is a problem for newcomers to lotto when someone is quoting from a thread and talking about devs cheating when it is PROVEN that they/he did

that is just so sleazy... I am speechless
minerman1234

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:57:21 AM

o rly?

"
Please remove LOT.

Josh100
Josh101
Josh102
Josh300

Thanks"

"

incakoin - NKA     - 172
Xivra - XIV     - 99
Catcoin - CAT     - 95

Spots - SPT

"

I am quoting people, not forcing my beliefs onto them.

I do not make baseless accusations. these are copy pasted from the thread. go read the links.

if you do not know the difference, then maybe go look it up in a book.

and stop talking of your self in the plural

To begin, that "we" that I referenced also includes you.  It's indicative of the members of the EAC community, which I assume you consider yourself to be.  So for as long as I and others continue to see ourselves as supporters, I will continue to use we.

Secondly, whether the accusations are baseless or not have no relevance to me.  I've seen some of your posts, and for the most part, they're provocative (much like this one).  It doesn't take away from the fact that you're aggravating other communities, which in turn doesn't make EAC look very good.  I requested that you stop not for my sake or yours, but for the sake of everyone here.

To conclude, I would be cautious about questioning the intellect of others in this thread.  Your tone is one of anger, and believe me, it doesn't take very much to make an angry person look silly.

BTC: 1BZMMREG6ctsJx7donADBis9jXxrGiR3iU
EAC: eWNxJUy3TMx6qvK4HR9WM6stNjaVtASJcX
theomoplatapus

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 05:58:07 AM

Ah yes, just what we all came to the EAC thread for.  To hear about LOT.

Who's with me in reporting any post referring to LOT from here on out?

#Bitcoin
noedelx

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:06:25 AM

you might not believe it, but all I've tried to do is to point out how weird all this bribing and skewing polls is.

honestly, I'd be grateful if someone talked about stuff like this if I was a lotto owner.

there is not one word of this in your thread. the only one that mentioned it is me.

it should worry you guys quite a bit that there is such a willingness to ignore warning lights such as these...

but alas, if you do not want me to tell you that stuff, I will not do so any more.

after all, I have nothing from giving you guys free info.

the more time you waste on mining Lotto, the better it is for me.

I may sound like a troll, but I was just trying to help and provide some wake up calls.

EVERYTHING I've said is provable an can be checked out in the vote thread.

so this is it. I won't bother you guys any more with this.

edit: and it really pisses me off that you think it is a problem for newcomers to lotto when someone is quoting from a thread and talking about devs cheating when it is PROVEN that they/he did

that is just so sleazy... I am speechless

we had a 10 page long fight with mr y3804  about it(the guy that did it)
and he whas saying hes whas going to destroy our coin and ruin the image of our dev

and no theres zero Proof that our dev had anything to do with it and i know this since i whas there when y3804 whas doing this no asked him to do this it whas his own idea (thats what he told me )
anyhow we'l leave it at this Goodluck to u and Earthcoin
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 06:13:57 AM

Still sick, promised I wouldn't post, can't help it need to write a few things.

1. The instant-wallet/online wallet issue: From the start of this thread you'll see me say we're shying away from online wallets due to risk/security. I got PM'd by the guy that did this and he seemed serious/professional, I'm still not even sure that this is/isn't a scam as way too many points of contact and info are coming in to do a proper audit so I simply removed it from the website.

***I'm personally going to take responsibility for this, it's nobody elses fault but mine, nobody else on the team really even see's or knows how many assets are flung at me to package, link to, verify, etc. So I'm going to go digging tomorrow and get to the bottom of the online wallet. If I find that it is a scam, and is provable beyond a doubt, and the developer of it is mia and refuses to work things through = I will personally refund your eac.

2. Treehugging is allowed, not expected. We're trying a few things differently, and appealing to the masses and good causes, so what?

Does that mean we hate profit? No.

I'm not doing this just to get sick from working my ass off on it for no return yet, but feel good that a tree is at least being planted and food is reaching the homeless while half of you freak out on us (well shit, I do feel really good about the trees and helping the homeless though, don't take that away from me!), but this effort and all the others are but one branch on our tree. The name lends itself to a lot, including having good things backfire re "no good deed goes unpunished". It's been quite reactive for us and we're taking in everyone's suggestions as realistically as we can. Go through the thread you'll see the foundation be suggested by you guys. You'll see good efforts being suggested by you guys, we're enablers but it's a collective thing overall.

****Do I want the family to hold hands and sing kumbaya? Not exactly.

DO I expect a muslim and an american to hold hands and get along? Well maybe not hold hands but yes I do see room to let everyone get along and not be divided or indoctrinated by your side of the worlds storytellers/media/religions/etc. It's not going to solve every problem in the world but the last thing we want is overly patriotic people thinking they are #1, better than anyone, or 'right' because their gov/media told them one side of a story. Think for yourselves, no muslim has done me any wrong, I live in an extremely diverse area of the world that doesn't cater to racism or terrorist calling cards, it's multicultural and I can eat Chinese food at lunch, while walking past a mosque to get there, and take a taxi back with a cool native or afghani taxi driver to get home where a handful of nationalities greet me in my lobby as the concierge change shifts. You think you'd get away with saying some of the things you read here you'd be ostracized pretty damn quick and you'd be targeted by all in turn.

3. The team is spread out across the Western part of the world - we're doing an interview soon and you'll learn a little more about us and how this project got started in the near future.

4. We're being integrated on CoinPayments, and we are also releasing our own mini payment gateway soon so merchants can utilize our system easier. This also means a merchant page is coming and it also means we'll be fleshing out an inventory page like nothing you've seen yet Smiley.

5. The exchange, I'd appreciate if we could just leave that alone, it's months away, no need to speculate. The beta testers signed up to the email list will get invites when ready. Fiat probably won't happen until phase two we will be legit from every angle legally not doing some underground quick cheap three day build but a real inc etc.

6. Thank you to the senior long term visionaries, adults, intellectuals, and enlightened folks who are sticking up for the brand and the team.

7. It's Saturday night - hope you guys are enjoying it.

Thank you!

Forgot a few things:

9. We are in talks and review with BTC38, they have a detailed breakdown of our premine initiatives and up to date efforts and some future efforts, all hope is not lost. It does suck that we got removed, however like any good debate, this has caused a lot of good attention in the Chinese markets re how quality control is handled and how adding/removing based on a few 'complaints' (by design or by real folks) can mess with a coin/brand. We even have an apology from the main editor for disclosing some info we wanted to be used for their internal team. All in all it's been a bit confusing for us but we're handling it and you may well see us not only back on there on a listing but actually being traded.

10. volume: I said this in the IRC channel earlier today. Right now isn't the most ideal time to point it out as it has lowered, however in retrospect it may be even more ideal as it's still wayyyyyy bigger than any coin. Go to Coinex, look at our 24hr volume, it's been as high as 50-60btc. Now go to literally all other coins one at a time, look at theirs. We've been their go to coin since showing up there and they had to upgrade (I can only assume it was due to our volume, I am not sure, but taking a good guess) their system due to growth for eac showing up there. Coinedup is a bit of a different setup and they are just experiencing the joys of adding coins so it's gone rampant/tons of coins added lately, some removed/being removed already. I'm willing to guess we still contributed to their growth to some degree too as they listed us first.

11. value: Yes, it was as high as 8-9 for a short while and had to find its real value. I was in absolute shock watching it hit those numbers and knew it wouldn't last, and kinda wish it didn't do that as it gave everyone a false hope of a continuous incline for a few folds and some of you bought really high and now are nervous/pissed/waiting to exit or at least take half. I've been in your shoes, I've gotten absolutely spanked and was stupid enough to take a 50% cut just to get out of that position and to keep trying to make back my profit elsewhere instead of being idle in a slow growth or decline and freaking out. Most recently when Bitcoin was at 300-400 in November, I took a vacation for a week. Just before leaving I was going to cashout my btc to be safe as it was tumbling and I wanted to buy in on a new low hopefully - instead I took a shot and went on vacation leaving everything in btc. I came back to 800+/btc and my associates all freaking out, China was just making it rain and I was on a beach, clueless, instead of here watching charts worrying about exit/enter/timing/news/etc. It may sound like I'm preaching but I'm just sharing a story of how time shifts everything, you may be right be leaving and trying to make back profit faster elsewhere, but you may hate yourself if the few catalysts that are coming up happen shortly after you bounce.

12. Yes.it's.only.20.days.old. We're not a meme, we're not a full blown agency campaign, we're the most real grass roots movement I've ever witnessed by a collective viral force but we're still TINY compared to the top 5. Still - in 20 days, we've created a world, we've developed more assets than any agency could take on, offshore/outsourcing included. We've come farther in 20 days as far as big picture goes than I think any coin has sans Doge, I have nothing but respect for the marketing/genius and 'bait into crypto' of doge.

13. Wait 13 is unlucky, I'll save my thoughts for Monday (or tomorrow if the trolls and baiters get to me).

Night!

Back on topic.
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:24:08 AM

yes please back on topic ,

jelousy and hate wil always be there, people making mistakes of coins and geting coins thats nice ,

i am stil a believer in this coin and i know that this is gonna work out just fine,

instead of wining about some stuppid things makes you a little child so please be mature and stick on topic stuff...

how many people is mining this coin ? giving away alot ? what is the value now like 0.00000220 ?

here i have a project witch i believe that we all must ashame of : and i would like to say take a look and send them some : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

we need earthcoin to !!
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:27:26 AM

I predict that this coin will go on to cryptsy within next week.

Prices will experience a significant boost, and than settle down on higher 'normal'.

Buy em up low while you can Smiley
taxli

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 08:37:49 AM

Prices will experience a significant boost, and than settle down on higher 'normal'.

so do i  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
alz

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:10:06 AM

A significant boost is how much satoshi?

Better polish that crystal ball HoneyPot.....

BTC - 1GJ2dWf8WBznTtkuuof3WTBXQAULaqVGYj LTC - LTyCKKCGHJQZwsh5YhyzGeee4womQwChUU DASH - Xp5pq62dgJxmbhawyNtWMKT9Rst8JgNCY7
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2014, 10:16:01 AM

Official article on the CoinPayments voting results :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/12/coinpayments-votes-are-in-six-new-coins-coming-soon

Big congratz to EarthCoin Smiley
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 10:22:17 AM

Official article on the CoinPayments voting results :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/12/coinpayments-votes-are-in-six-new-coins-coming-soon

Big congratz to EarthCoin Smiley

yes congrats! but price is now under 200 ? Sad

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: