Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SKY] Skycoin Launch Announcement  (Read 381508 times)
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:57:49 PM

What do you mean by saying 'distributed automatically'?
Will the remaining coins be distributed to current holders?

It will be mined by skywire miner // device that will provide decentralized network some  kind VPN network / alternative web network

Will be interesting to see whats needed to build one by our own

Just search for "skycoin mesh" to get all info  Grin

https://blog.skycoin.net/overview/skywire---skycoin-meshnet-project/

https://blog.skycoin.net/statement/skywire-miner-hardware-for-the-next-internet/

Reverse engineer this "standalone ISP", basically a router with 8 CPU boards with SSDs for fast storage...
Plus some custom firmware + Linux OS to manage the node.

But maybe this will be useful: https://skywug.net/forum/Thread-DIY-Miner-A-complete-guide-for-Hardware-Software-configuration

Any statistics or idea about the profitability of the SkyMiner? It looks pretty cool!

The ROI will be 2 years, as far as I understood.

IMO $2000+shipping is way too high for 8 Orange Pis, PSU and Ethernet hub. Oh, I forgot cables and other assembling stuff. It would be better if the developers published DIY guide and their custom firmware for Pis and router (if necessary).

That indeed seems way overpriced. If the devs don't publish it, hopefully someone else can reverse engineer it and share it with the community.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:28:15 PM

Moreover, you can't claim a reward after 3 years since you purchased Skyminer. Who will be interested in this? I thought that the owner of Skyminer should get a reward so long as his Skyminer is serving the network.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:52:55 PM

This is the concluding part of the the Skycoin in Review 2018 .
Happy new year guys

https://medium.com/@bivins1/the-year-in-review-for-skycoin-2018-part-2-27898487ca39

I read both parts... and after 7 years all you got = wallet + tricked out Raspberry Pi - John McAFee = 0.

Seriously, it must be nice to jet around the world and hob nob with super geeks/creeps/freaks...
But until you actually stand up a working network... this project is nothing more than astroturf.

You should not claim to have read the articles, and in the next breath make false claims about the content of said articles. All anyone has to do is read them for themselves to see you are lying. Either post criticisms of the actual content or remain silent.

Has the so-called "synth fraud been solved?" Can we continue to develop it now?

The project has been and remains under continuous development while progress is ahead of schedule. The release of Skywire mainnet, Obelisk consensus algorithm mainnet, and CX integration is slated for Q1 2019.

Numerous sites keep track of development activity for crypto projects, they consistently rank Skycoin among the top. Ex:
https://coincodecap.com/
But it's better to visit the Github and see for yourself what's going on.
https://github.com/skycoin

Alhough it has nothing to do with Skycoin development, Synth has released some tweets relevant to the kidnapping case, it's under appeal.
https://twitter.com/NotSkycoinCEO/status/1079853523016339456
https://twitter.com/NotSkycoinCEO/status/1080967730034106373

What false claims? As of Feb 2019 all you have is some wallets, Raspberry Pis, and a billion pages of astroturf.

Just saw the Showtime documentary of McAFee, Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAFee (2016)...
This guy is the biggest dirtbag that ever lived and very likely paid $5,000 for a hit on his neighbor...
3 of John's live-in whores admitted on camera that he never had sex to their knowledge due to impotence...
But wanted the girls to shit in his mouth. What do millennials call that? I there a special Twitter code word for this?
Also, his Harvard trained American researcher, Allison Adonizio, charged on camera that McAFee drugged and molested her.

Anyone that would pay McAFee $$$,$$$ to front their project is exploiting the notoriety of a very sick sociopath, why?...
And this is the company that Brandon is so very proud to keep. Not a joke, dude. Everything is not a big joke.
googal

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:52:13 PM

This is the concluding part of the the Skycoin in Review 2018 .
Happy new year guys

https://medium.com/@bivins1/the-year-in-review-for-skycoin-2018-part-2-27898487ca39

I read both parts... and after 7 years all you got = wallet + tricked out Raspberry Pi - John McAFee = 0.

Seriously, it must be nice to jet around the world and hob nob with super geeks/creeps/freaks...
But until you actually stand up a working network... this project is nothing more than astroturf.

You should not claim to have read the articles, and in the next breath make false claims about the content of said articles. All anyone has to do is read them for themselves to see you are lying. Either post criticisms of the actual content or remain silent.

Has the so-called "synth fraud been solved?" Can we continue to develop it now?

The project has been and remains under continuous development while progress is ahead of schedule. The release of Skywire mainnet, Obelisk consensus algorithm mainnet, and CX integration is slated for Q1 2019.

Numerous sites keep track of development activity for crypto projects, they consistently rank Skycoin among the top. Ex:
https://coincodecap.com/
But it's better to visit the Github and see for yourself what's going on.
https://github.com/skycoin

Alhough it has nothing to do with Skycoin development, Synth has released some tweets relevant to the kidnapping case, it's under appeal.
https://twitter.com/NotSkycoinCEO/status/1079853523016339456
https://twitter.com/NotSkycoinCEO/status/1080967730034106373

What false claims? As of Feb 2019 all you have is some wallets, Raspberry Pis, and a billion pages of astroturf.

Just saw the Showtime documentary of McAFee, Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAFee (2016)...
This guy is the biggest dirtbag that ever lived and very likely paid $5,000 for a hit on his neighbor...
3 of John's live-in whores admitted on camera that he never had sex to their knowledge due to impotence...
But wanted the girls to shit in his mouth. What do millennials call that? I there a special Twitter code word for this?
Also, his Harvard trained American researcher, Allison Adonizio, charged on camera that McAFee drugged and molested her.

Anyone that would pay McAFee $$$,$$$ to front their project is exploiting the notoriety of a very sick sociopath, why?...
And this is the company that Brandon is so very proud to keep. Not a joke, dude. Everything is not a big joke.

Impotent?? There is always Kamagra.
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 04:36:18 PM

04 March 2019 (or earlier)
Skycoin (SKY)
Skywire Mainnet Launch

for details:  https://tothemoon.live/
sl-avik

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:42:42 AM

interesting, some moving start...
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:22:31 PM

Moreover, you can't claim a reward after 3 years since you purchased Skyminer. Who will be interested in this? I thought that the owner of Skyminer should get a reward so long as his Skyminer is serving the network.

I think we need to differentiate between guaranteed reward and the possible reward from fees.

As far as I get it, you will be rewarded by fees as long as you serve the network with your bandwidth
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:01:18 PM

I think we need to differentiate between guaranteed reward and the possible reward from fees.

As far as I get it, you will be rewarded by fees as long as you serve the network with your bandwidth

And the price is determined by the market or will the price/ the fees somehow be fixed at a certain rate?
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:32:00 PM

And the price is determined by the market or will the price/ the fees somehow be fixed at a certain rate?

in red market the project has no chance of prosperity. volumes in recent weeks have grown  Roll Eyes
but it should be understood that with such a market there is no economic component in the project. for example what's the point of buying me? and if im little fish dont see profit big investors don't even see it too Huh  Huh  Huh
muleroaa

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:14:59 PM

Skycoin (SKY)
Skywire Mainnet Launch

Is everything still on schedule for the Mainnet Launch or has it been launched already?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
david jewel

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:35:39 AM

Skycoin (SKY)
Skywire Mainnet Launch

Is everything still on schedule for the Mainnet Launch or has it been launched already?
pow?
Noruka

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:09:10 PM

in red market the project has no chance of prosperity. volumes in recent weeks have grown  Roll Eyes
but it should be understood that with such a market there is no economic component in the project. for example what's the point of buying me? and if im little fish dont see profit big investors don't even see it too Huh  Huh  Huh

I was talking about the rewards if you serve the network with bandwidth. Is that a fixed rate or will it be determined by supply and demand?
cybterpunk

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:49:02 PM

how is this project going now?
Noruka

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:34:48 PM

Assuming that they are not even considering to answer any questions here, I would say it is not looking very bright.
MrSquiggle

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:20:01 AM

Assuming that they are not even considering to answer any questions here, I would say it is not looking very bright.

SKY is dead.  Might as well kiss your investment goodbye team.  Synth is a known con artist.  We got had.

Shame as it was a good "idea".  Not to worry though, you can sell a sky miner for parts as I did and maybe if you got in early enough, break even in the next bull run.

I sold my SKY on the day of homeinvasiongate and I am glad I did. 

Another coin for deadcoins.com
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:37:38 PM

SKY is dead.  Might as well kiss your investment goodbye team.  Synth is a known con artist.  We got had.

Shame as it was a good "idea".  Not to worry though, you can sell a sky miner for parts as I did and maybe if you got in early enough, break even in the next bull run.

So a couple of days after Skycoin launched the first version of its biggest project (Skywire), you come here to say its dead? Are you borderline?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Noruka

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:25:13 PM

All these good ideas sound too good to be true maybe. I also fall for these huge ideas from time to time, but maybe it is time to become more realistic and dream less again.
Mesotekan

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:42:53 PM

if SKY is dead then why is it #10 on https://coincodecap.com/ bitcoin is #53
muleroaa

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:35:52 PM

Nice one, those statistics tell quite a clear story.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Noruka

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:52:59 PM

Didn't know that service, but it's nice to have a look at it and see how active some of the projects are which otherwise look kinda dead. Bitcoin on 53, wow.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: