Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
djnells1

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:16:01 AM

twitter username: @djnells
twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/djnells
facebook username: @djnells
facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/Djnells
Telegram username: @djnells
bitcointalk username: @djnells1
bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2120099

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

i have never heard of any mastercard or visa card that did not do their client verification. the banks will never let you just take out money anywhere in the world without them knowing who's taking the money out of their vault, even though its actually your money, they still need to know who you are.

Let us see how will CryptoRiya team will resolve that problem in the future. CryptoRiya is different from banks which are centralized. Therefore, let us also believe that KYC process is not anymore big deal to a project that has security and decentralized system.
It very feasible even though we need to pass KYC/AML for this project. It's not a big deal with need to follow the rules, Well i guess we need to change our password and create new email address and don't connect it to your own email add. Crypto to cash anywhere without bank it's really possible just like converting it to gold and money.
KYC is not just a rule imposed in a project, it is for the safetiness of the people. Because if all people are legitimate user of CryptoRiya, we can guarantee that we are using a service that is safe and secure. We don't need KYC but we need to have assurance that all user of CryptoRiya are legal.

To break this ussue with/without KYC People can just fake etheir identity in internet it’s so easy for Cryptoriya to give visa or mastercard without KYC look at Centra they just issue cards without kyc on other investors

Thank you for imparting your ideas about KYC and how the system will possibly work without KYC. Please let the information flow. I am monitoring this conversation to be able to understand more about KYC's Pros and Cons. CryptoRiya is a great project that is why I want to know more about how they will make things simple and easy.

Criptoriya says we can cash out our money without using of KYC, but this  is important, this is to identifying and verifying the client
 they used this to refer the bank and to anti laundering regulations which governs the activities.
 So what are you promising to entrust our money to be safe and to avoid this money laundering.

You don't need kyc to verify your account all you have to do is to transfer your cryptocurrency to another wallet or turn it to cash. There are countries that are very strict to their Money Laundering that's why we have a platform like this.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

hey guys! good news i see this in their twitter account
 'This is the second phase of our pre-ICO. Invest and get 50% bonus'

just visit and invest

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/NHO7RYhFgp

and join us on telegram for more info

https:/[Suspicious link removed]/XoVPZftNnM

Good Luck....
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

i have never heard of any mastercard or visa card that did not do their client verification. the banks will never let you just take out money anywhere in the world without them knowing who's taking the money out of their vault, even though its actually your money, they still need to know who you are.

Let us see how will CryptoRiya team will resolve that problem in the future. CryptoRiya is different from banks which are centralized. Therefore, let us also believe that KYC process is not anymore big deal to a project that has security and decentralized system.
It very feasible even though we need to pass KYC/AML for this project. It's not a big deal with need to follow the rules, Well i guess we need to change our password and create new email address and don't connect it to your own email add. Crypto to cash anywhere without bank it's really possible just like converting it to gold and money.
KYC is not just a rule imposed in a project, it is for the safetiness of the people. Because if all people are legitimate user of CryptoRiya, we can guarantee that we are using a service that is safe and secure. We don't need KYC but we need to have assurance that all user of CryptoRiya are legal.

To break this ussue with/without KYC People can just fake etheir identity in internet it’s so easy for Cryptoriya to give visa or mastercard without KYC look at Centra they just issue cards without kyc on other investors

Thank you for imparting your ideas about KYC and how the system will possibly work without KYC. Please let the information flow. I am monitoring this conversation to be able to understand more about KYC's Pros and Cons. CryptoRiya is a great project that is why I want to know more about how they will make things simple and easy.

Criptoriya says we can cash out our money without using of KYC, but this  is important, this is to identifying and verifying the client
 they used this to refer the bank and to anti laundering regulations which governs the activities.
 So what are you promising to entrust our money to be safe and to avoid this money laundering.

You don't need kyc to verify your account all you have to do is to transfer your cryptocurrency to another wallet or turn it to cash. There are countries that are very strict to their Money Laundering that's why we have a platform like this.

Cryptoriya won't be doing any laundering stuff. They will have partner banks. With regards to each user's country's AML, that's where the KYC would be needed esp. in crypto2cash transactions, and probably mean that whoever will be their agent partner in that transaction would be the one who'll do KYC.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

as I read in white paper Cryptoriya allowed users to exchange their any crypto curency in real time.
The users can spend or withdraw in the ATM and does not need to maintain a minimum balance.
I must say sounds good, unlike in my country you need to maintain a minumum balance of 2k 5k 10k peso but
if you have no money to maintain this kind of amount and you need the bank for remittance and now your card is closed,
now they have Cryptoriya is the first blockchain offer this to make a new platform an easy access and less effort.

Last month, my maintaining balance in my ATM card was gone instantly. I don't know what happened to my balance but I really disappointed in the bank where I withdrawn my money. So, I think remaining balance is not advisable to the ATM holders because banks eat up all our balances. That's the problem that I want to address with CryptoRiya. I want to ensure that I can maintain balances anytime.
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:36:30 AM

as I read in white paper Cryptoriya allowed users to exchange their any crypto curency in real time.
The users can spend or withdraw in the ATM and does not need to maintain a minimum balance.
I must say sounds good, unlike in my country you need to maintain a minumum balance of 2k 5k 10k peso but
if you have no money to maintain this kind of amount and you need the bank for remittance and now your card is closed,
now they have Cryptoriya is the first blockchain offer this to make a new platform an easy access and less effort.

yes this is good features we have here but they maybe will have problem will some regulation in some country cause at this moment not all gov. agree and legally accepted crypto as payment also some of them not support for crypto transaction. cmiiw

but after all this idea was kinda great it can cut a lot of rules just like you say

hajiirfan006

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:41:43 AM

good
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:12:50 PM

So... do you have anything ready? If you had anything ready I'm sure you wouldn't need an ICO, you'd just release your product and get paid by the fee.
If you need an ICO, then you need money to work on your project. In that case, can you convience me that you'll be able to accomplish what you're promising?
As you have said dude, the purpose of ICO is to raise fun to implement the project. They have ICO so it means they need the money for this project. Every project has no 100% guarantee that will be successful but through hard work, promotions and belief it will be successful. Be positive.  Wink
So the positive thing here is the project they want to raise funds is to help their developer to build a software that will manifest the needs of blockchain. Every ICO has a big impact on our society so better look for a promising ICO just like this.
Forgive me @RivAngE i can't stop to laugh when i read your quote because you answer your own questions, by the way is yes cryptoriya is a promising project that will surely love by many cryptocurrency people...  Also they need support from many investors to invest with this project to become a successful one... 
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

waw, when i read from whitepaper and some comments on this thread, i can draw conclusion. that cryptoRiya has several advantages over other projects. In addition to multifunctional, I really like the existence of the user can exchange any crypto curency in real time. Users can issue or withdraw at ATMs at no cost as well as minimum balances. which is not owned by another banking project.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

there are lots of advantage of the crptoriya one off this is the p2p all crypto means to say that the cryptoriya project supports the exchange of any cryptocurrencies around the globe with zero fees,
so is zero fees means for free?
This one applies only in transferring crypto from one wallet to another inside the platform. Sending it to other wallet in other platform will mean payment already. It is normal though it is better than other exchanges though some exchanges implement also the non payment wallet to wallet transfer.
I would agree with some point but the thing here is are all countries will adopt crypto to cash system? Coz some countries will restricting this kind of technologies in the future, that's why they need to adopt a system that is something better for them.
Which system are you thinking dude? Of course they will only do it in countries who accept and use cryptocurrencies. There will be no reason to build or provide atm machines for CryptoRiya in countries where cryptocurrencies are banned. Thry have to obey the law of each country.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:28:55 PM

very nice and cool project.. I checked the MVP . and I can admit that I got inspired. (MVP is not completed. seems it is just a image yet) but the idea catch my mind.  but the main thing is how you will make it true..
if this become possible. then I am sure it'll be a great increment for crypto world.
we are paying a lot of fee and charges to all these third parties from which we have to pass during exchanging our cryptos to cash.

thanks for the kind words and liking the project. we have a bounty program also with high reward. you can participate in it now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3828804

thanks.

thank you sir for sharing the site of the bounty  program of the crypto riya project platform,
i am so sure that through this kind of unique characteristic of their platform the crypto riya project will reach their succes.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:26:27 PM

yes this is good features we have here but they maybe will have problem will some regulation in some country cause at this moment not all gov. agree and legally accepted crypto as payment also some of them not support for crypto transaction. cmiiw

but after all this idea was kinda great it can cut a lot of rules just like you say

I think that is the reason why they come up with this project, they open doors to those countries that really don't understand why they need crypto as an alternative mode of payment. When they see the beauty of this technology to other countries who embraced this technological breakthrough, I believe that they will somehow understand the need to have crypto on their daily transactions.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

one of the good features of the cryptoriya is that the cryptoriya allows the people to hold  their crypto currencies and sell it in a good price if the price of a certain crypto currency is high.

that is right and also the advantage off the cryptoriya is that you can encash or withdraw any form of the crypto currecies in to a real money.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:49:40 AM

Hi, the project is interesting. I have this question about your project. Your project is based on cash, namely on cash. How will you exchange? Will you open offices in different countries? With whom will you cooperate to open an office in Germany for example?
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:09:35 AM

one of the good features of the cryptoriya is that the cryptoriya allows the people to hold  their crypto currencies and sell it in a good price if the price of a certain crypto currency is high.

that is right and also the advantage off the cryptoriya is that you can encash or withdraw any form of the crypto currecies in to a real money.

Cryptoriya, surely will have an internal exchange of coins to bitcoin so that they can easily change ot to cash. Cryptoriya is like your local exchange but this time Cryptoriya is international based where u can use visa or mastercard to withdraw. It’s the same with abra but with card for withdrawals
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

Last month, my maintaining balance in my ATM card was gone instantly. I don't know what happened to my balance but I really disappointed in the bank where I withdrawn my money. So, I think remaining balance is not advisable to the ATM holders because banks eat up all our balances. That's the problem that I want to address with CryptoRiya. I want to ensure that I can maintain balances anytime.
There's no indication of minimum adb, only monthly fees. There's a possibility that it would work like other cards since it's a visa card, so, the adb might be applied. I think they expect users to keep a high amount in the card since its source of funds is cryptocurrency.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

C'mon guys let's inject some more of our dinosaur fiat into CryptoRiya, I've just bought a slice and know this will be a good investment.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

There might be KYC i think with CryptoRiya as a user im not sure with it but it is impossible to require kyf in every transactions. When we withdraw cash from our ATM card there is no such hassle of kyc. When we pay with debit card in malls or restaurant we are not being asked with any question, we just give the card and they give us the reciept back.

A KYC ( KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER ) is a must with this!
they will be dealing with cards and transactions. this will not be legal if there will be no proper documentation before releasing those cards.
purchasing and others will not have an identity, receipts are important to have too.
Also incase of card loss, it is important that you have your personal identification in the platform so they will have the reference or proof of ownership of the card. But i think for a s regular card which cost 25% and will have no monthly fees it will be enough if they will not require KYC, after all with the regular card they will not be allowed to cash out beyond the limit set to it.
This is interesting suggestion, I just don't know if CryptoRiya will put this kind of validation to their system. Having an identification will help an owner from theft or if he misplaced his card then there is a 90% chance that it will return to him. What will you do if you got something that isn't usable to you? Of course, you will return it to the owner.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Exactly Angela07. There will be no danger of account closure and penalty for not maintaining balance amount. You can leave your wallet empty since you the debit card you hold has monthly fee if it is the premium one. You will not have to worry if you overspend since there will be no such rule as that.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:16:32 PM

one of the good features of the cryptoriya is that the cryptoriya allows the people to hold  their crypto currencies and sell it in a good price if the price of a certain crypto currency is high.

Cryptoriya, surely will have an internal exchange of coins to bitcoin so that they can easily change ot to cash. Cryptoriya is like your local exchange but this time Cryptoriya is international based where u can use visa or mastercard to withdraw. It’s the same with abra but with card for withdrawals

This Cryptoriya project will be like a crypto exchange that will be able to exchange your fiat cash to cryptocurrency? Or you can only use it as a money remittance like encashing your cryptocurrency into fiat cash through the use of their platfrom?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: