Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
hieu1418

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

Very interesting and creative project! This project will achieve great victories! Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:08:20 AM

CIYA tokens are still available for sale. Buy your CIYA tokens now and get 50% bonus.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy

To join our telegram community https://t.me/cryptoriya

dont be late, join them on their telegram and social media for better updates.

https://www.facebook.com/cryptoriya/posts/244262692815963

thank you for sharing this wonderful information, this is a very good news to everyone who wants to buy cryptoriya project coins/tokens or most commonly known as CIYA Tokens,
the people will now know the latest updates of the cryptoriya project platform through their telegram
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:42:38 AM

many who gave positive comments towards this project and many also expect the best from this project and hopefully make a lot of support for this project so that the future can be smoothly and progressively developed.

I must say Cryptoriya is a great project, no need to used KYC easy  access for the remittances or money transfer. you can cash out your money anytime you want without a minute, it is a big help to all people.
This is a unique project of cryptoriya. I'll keep my eye on this project.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:40:34 AM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
That is definitely one of the features that we all are looking forward to. It gives us the convenience with our investment since we don't have to go through the long process of converting crypto to cash.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

many who gave positive comments towards this project and many also expect the best from this project and hopefully make a lot of support for this project so that the future can be smoothly and progressively developed.

I must say Cryptoriya is a great project, no need to used KYC easy  access for the remittances or money transfer. you can cash out your money anytime you want without a minute, it is a big help to all people.

What a nice project of Cryptoriya, like overseas worker if they send their money to their love ones here's cryptoriya offer a small fees for the remittance, they use a cryptocurrency for an easy transactions.
lennyf1

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

Whats the total supply token and minimum acceptable for investment please?
stronggirl306

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

This is great news, I think the project will be successfully developed
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:04 AM

Cryptoriya have 100,000,000 total supply of token. For minimum investment you can go to Cryptoriya.io It doesn’t have a minumim as far as I remember
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

What a nice project of Cryptoriya, like overseas worker if they send their money to their love ones here's cryptoriya offer a small fees for the remittance, they use a cryptocurrency for an easy transactions.

Hey there Angela07! I like the idea you have. You are right, there’s a lot of overseas workers that are making cryptocurrency their side jobs and sometimes they are earning from it better than the salary they get in their work abroad. If indeed CryptoRiya will be able to convert cryptocurrencies to cash, the these overseas workers can just easily send their crypto to their loved ones through CryptoRiya.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

Cryptoriya have 100,000,000 total supply of token. For minimum investment you can go to Cryptoriya.io It doesn’t have a minumim as far as I remember
There's no minimum investment at the moment so it means we can invest every single cent of our tokens, its a great deal with a great chance of success.... And such a good project indeed, ill keep my eyes on and wait for the best result of cryptoriya...
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

By following an easy and straight forward procedure, anyone can exchange
cryptocurrency into Cash.

1. User can visit our website www.cryptoriya.io/application
2. User first select crypto-currency which you have to exchange for cash.
3. Select which cryptocurrency you want to exchange.
4. Send your cryptocurrency to the displayed address.
5. Eight-digit code has generated in website or mobile application.
6. By having reference eight-digit code and order no, you can locate the agent which is available worldwide.
7. Then you have to meet with an agent and show them your order number and reference number.
8. The agent checked the order details in the system and generated otp will come to your mobile no and email.
9. Than you have to share the otp with your agent.
By doing all the procedure, the agent can give you cash amount that you are demanding.

This is quoted from the white paper.

Does this means that even without cryptoriya card you can exchange cryptocurrency into cash? Also this means that many people will apply as agent for cryptoriya. What are the benefits of being a cryptoriya agent?
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

Offer is still open. Get 50% bonus when you buy CIYA tokens.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to buy CIYA tokens

To join our telegram community https://t.me/cryptoriya

https://external.fmnl4-5.fna.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDkzuqR3NfWO_yL&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cryptoriya.io%2Fimages%2Fheader-graph-trans.png&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQAGE3IPyd5gxMX8

This is a great chance to all cryptoenthusiast, with cryptoriya in just a single wallet for all crypto/altcoins, then it has zero fee's, also

Cryptoriya is anexchange that provides crypto to cash anywhere anytime without bank account. I never seen anything like this before into to

other exchange that giving this kind of service to their traders actually, and you can check it to their website.

Source: https://www.cryptoriya.io/
          : https://www.facebook.com/cryptoriya/

Wow, this is a great opportunity for those investors who want to invest with Cryptoriya. The project has a good potential and will involve a lot of cryptocurrency enthusiast and users. Very good concept to be able to exchange cryptocurrencies to cash anytime, anywhere. To be able to get many people to be part of Cryptoriya, the offer is really good.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

By following an easy and straight forward procedure, anyone can exchange
cryptocurrency into Cash.

1. User can visit our website www.cryptoriya.io/application
2. User first select crypto-currency which you have to exchange for cash.
3. Select which cryptocurrency you want to exchange.
4. Send your cryptocurrency to the displayed address.
5. Eight-digit code has generated in website or mobile application.
6. By having reference eight-digit code and order no, you can locate the agent which is available worldwide.
7. Then you have to meet with an agent and show them your order number and reference number.
8. The agent checked the order details in the system and generated otp will come to your mobile no and email.
9. Than you have to share the otp with your agent.
By doing all the procedure, the agent can give you cash amount that you are demanding.

This is quoted from the white paper.

Does this means that even without cryptoriya card you can exchange cryptocurrency into cash? Also this means that many people will apply as agent for cryptoriya. What are the benefits of being a cryptoriya agent?

I think I also need to look at that in the whitepaper. As stated - "anyone". Cryptoriya will act as a guarantor for its users to be able to have the exchange happen. I am not quite sure what are the incentive of being a cryptoriya agent but I'm sure it will be rewarding as well.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

I would like to quote this line from the whitepaper and emphasize on the choices that can be made by using Cryptoriya

Cryptoriya offers the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with
crypto to crypto,
crypto to cash,
crypto to bank deposit as well as
crypto to the card.

Cryptoriya can be use as payment and exchange platform as well. Good thing is we have a lot of options from crypto currencies to cash and even bank deposit and card.
FIFAchain.io
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

I Am Very Intrested To Join In Join CryptoRiya  PreSale
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
That is definitely one of the features that we all are looking forward to. It gives us the convenience with our investment since we don't have to go through the long process of converting crypto to cash.

All of us are looking forward to this project because we have the same problem using Cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to support this project because we as crypto people will be the first person who will benefit from this project. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for unselfishly making this idea for us as well as making things possible for us to connect to different parts of the world using Crypto.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

All of us are looking forward to this project because we have the same problem using Cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to support this project because we as crypto people will be the first person who will benefit from this project. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for unselfishly making this idea for us as well as making things possible for us to connect to different parts of the world using Crypto.

This concept is actually about the same as the other cryptocurrency. maybe the difference is the cryptoriya have a chance in the hearts of the fans, maybe the promotion should still be intensified to get a higher peak.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:16:07 PM

yes this is really amazing, the project with a very mature concept and of course will be able to provide so great benefits to the user crypto

strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

CryptoRiya seems to be a great project and can grow well especially when viewed from mission and vision this is a good project that we should support
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

Pre-sale is still live, you can purchase token with 50% discount.
don't miss a great opportunity and bonus.

Pre-ico is still on. Invest now to get 50% bonus.

Visit https://www.cryptoriya.io to invest

what are you waiting for?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: