Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
tokeisou

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

What I really like about cryptoriya is that they explicitly mentioned and boasted about their security in the introduction. Even though there are no process specifics yet, it ensures that the future users will enjoy the convenience of cryptoriya and its security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fayie

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:07:17 AM

I reserve mine
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

Than you for giving us this very  interesting information about the sale of the cryptoriya project platform and also to the other sites of the cryptoriya project 
that we must visit for the Inquiries and questions  regarding to the platform of this project.  I cannot wait to witness the launch of the cryptoriya project platform soon.
alanza osana

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

Every successful participation entry will receive 20 CIYA Tokens Worth $10.
Airdrop Distribution is done within 2 weeks from our ICO ends.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
Change is coming, even in crypto currency whereas we can easily get a cash anytime and anywhere, so great this project of cryptoriya, i am glad to suggest this to my friends to take a look for this. Even the fee of luxury card is a little bit expensive, i will choose it then.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

By following an easy and straight forward procedure, anyone can exchange
cryptocurrency into Cash.

1. User can visit our website www.cryptoriya.io/application
2. User first select crypto-currency which you have to exchange for cash.
3. Select which cryptocurrency you want to exchange.
4. Send your cryptocurrency to the displayed address.
5. Eight-digit code has generated in website or mobile application.
6. By having reference eight-digit code and order no, you can locate the agent which is available worldwide.
7. Then you have to meet with an agent and show them your order number and reference number.
8. The agent checked the order details in the system and generated otp will come to your mobile no and email.
9. Than you have to share the otp with your agent.
By doing all the procedure, the agent can give you cash amount that you are demanding.

This is quoted from the white paper.

Does this means that even without cryptoriya card you can exchange cryptocurrency into cash? Also this means that many people will apply as agent for cryptoriya. What are the benefits of being a cryptoriya agent?

I think I also need to look at that in the whitepaper. As stated - "anyone". Cryptoriya will act as a guarantor for its users to be able to have the exchange happen. I am not quite sure what are the incentive of being a cryptoriya agent but I'm sure it will be rewarding as well.

Thanks for your reply but I was hoping to dig in more about this topic. It is really fast and convenient to use Cryptoriya as it does not require KYC and with just following the steps above you can get your cash fast anytime anywhere. I am quite interested also if they will be open to users participation as agents or will it be directly to ATM or banks since they provide a card as well.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
That is definitely one of the features that we all are looking forward to. It gives us the convenience with our investment since we don't have to go through the long process of converting crypto to cash.

All of us are looking forward to this project because we have the same problem using Cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to support this project because we as crypto people will be the first person who will benefit from this project. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for unselfishly making this idea for us as well as making things possible for us to connect to different parts of the world using Crypto.

I definitely support this project. In this way it will be much easier to convert my cryptocurrency into cash. And take note, Cryptoriya does not discriminate between cryptocurrencies since you can also convert crypto to crypto and I believe as high as around 1,600 tokens or type of cryptocurrencies available. This is definitely a very good investment.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

I would like to quote this line from the whitepaper and emphasize on the choices that can be made by using Cryptoriya

Cryptoriya offers the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with
crypto to crypto,
crypto to cash,
crypto to bank deposit as well as
crypto to the card.

Cryptoriya can be use as payment and exchange platform as well. Good thing is we have a lot of options from crypto currencies to cash and even bank deposit and card.

Its really great to know that we will have a lot of options in the future. This will be one of the hottest topic in cryptocurrency in the future and I believe that governments will react to this as they are really interested to tax all cryptocurrency users.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

I would like to quote this line from the whitepaper and emphasize on the choices that can be made by using Cryptoriya

Cryptoriya offers the flexible cryptocurrency exchange option for you where you can switch the primary mode of payments or exchange with
crypto to crypto,
crypto to cash,
crypto to the card.

Cryptoriya can be use as payment and exchange platform as well. Good thing is we have a lot of options from crypto currencies to cash and even bank deposit and card.

Its really great to know that we will have a lot of options in the future. This will be one of the hottest topic in cryptocurrency in the future and I believe that governments will react to this as they are really interested to tax all cryptocurrency users.

Well taxes are the lifeblood of your Government and your country. Without it no projects will be build and Government Officials, Public school teachers, the police and all those who work for the Government will not get paid. Although we do say that cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency, currently we have seen how Government reacts by imposing tighter Anti-Money Laundering Law and regulating the exchange of cryptocurrency to fiat money or cash. Cryptoriya in a way will help us cryptocurrency user to have a more convenient way of converting our Bitcoin to cash or whatever cryptocurrency you need to convert, anytime, anywhere. With a wide range of options here it really is very encouraging to invest in the project. 
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

That is definitely one of the features that we all are looking forward to. It gives us the convenience with our investment since we don't have to go through the long process of converting crypto to cash.

All of us are looking forward to this project because we have the same problem using Cryptocurrency. This is the reason why we need to support this project because we as crypto people will be the first person who will benefit from this project. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for unselfishly making this idea for us as well as making things possible for us to connect to different parts of the world using Crypto.

This concept is actually about the same as the other cryptocurrency. maybe the difference is the cryptoriya have a chance in the hearts of the fans, maybe the promotion should still be intensified to get a higher peak.

Now you have come so far as to think that this is about emotions, great... It is about money, that's all. If people think they can invest here and earn money, they will consider joining.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:47:22 PM

By following an easy and straight forward procedure, anyone can exchange
cryptocurrency into Cash.

1. User can visit our website www.cryptoriya.io/application
2. User first select crypto-currency which you have to exchange for cash.
3. Select which cryptocurrency you want to exchange.
4. Send your cryptocurrency to the displayed address.
5. Eight-digit code has generated in website or mobile application.
6. By having reference eight-digit code and order no, you can locate the agent which is available worldwide.
7. Then you have to meet with an agent and show them your order number and reference number.
8. The agent checked the order details in the system and generated otp will come to your mobile no and email.
9. Than you have to share the otp with your agent.
By doing all the procedure, the agent can give you cash amount that you are demanding.

This is quoted from the white paper.

Does this means that even without cryptoriya card you can exchange cryptocurrency into cash? Also this means that many people will apply as agent for cryptoriya. What are the benefits of being a cryptoriya agent?

I think I also need to look at that in the whitepaper. As stated - "anyone". Cryptoriya will act as a guarantor for its users to be able to have the exchange happen. I am not quite sure what are the incentive of being a cryptoriya agent but I'm sure it will be rewarding as well.

Thanks for your reply but I was hoping to dig in more about this topic. It is really fast and convenient to use Cryptoriya as it does not require KYC and with just following the steps above you can get your cash fast anytime anywhere. I am quite interested also if they will be open to users participation as agents or will it be directly to ATM or banks since they provide a card as well.
I heve been eyeing for their visa debit card in their whitepaper if i can find it there that the visa card can also be used in shopping or paying something in the department stores or restaurants. Correct me if you saw it there and if not i really wish they will add this feature to their visa cards.
Bardadym

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

I can not find white paper in Russian on the site that would read about the project, do not tell where to find it?
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

I can say that I was quite interested.In the near future I will decide how to move for investment.
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

I don't know if you have already glance at the official telegram of CryptoRiya. Well, if you see it, you will shock by the number of the community. Imagine, CryptoRiya have 75K members. That is a huge number to a starter ICO. If you want to join, here is the link: @cryptoriya
I guess CryptoRiya launch its airdrop when they start because 75K members of telegram is not a joke. It requires a huge promotion before it will become popular. Having a big community will help the project to reach its hard cap during token sale. Hope that half of its members are real investors.

tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:09:08 AM

I don't know if you have already glance at the official telegram of CryptoRiya. Well, if you see it, you will shock by the number of the community. Imagine, CryptoRiya have 75K members. That is a huge number to a starter ICO. If you want to join, here is the link: @cryptoriya
I guess CryptoRiya launch its airdrop when they start because 75K members of telegram is not a joke. It requires a huge promotion before it will become popular. Having a big community will help the project to reach its hard cap during token sale. Hope that half of its members are real investors.

I think all of them are investors. Many are gonna be interested in trying their cards and most of their services as well. Crypto to everything is what the seem to offer and if they do offer it, then voila!
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

Very well and nice explanation about the concept of cryptoriya, I think this the first time also I heard where cryptoriya got a total members in

telegram around 75k members, which is shows only that their good idea was quite amazing for sure this is an advantage more to get the

attention of catching big investors.
Cryptoriya is getting bigger and popular, even though they share airdrops some of this traders/investors are willing to contribute atleast a little well i myself wanted to buy some coins. I may not have alot of coins but i found this project promising.
djmixen

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

I definitely support this project. In this way it will be much easier to convert my cryptocurrency into cash. And take note, Cryptoriya does not discriminate between cryptocurrencies since you can also convert crypto to crypto and I believe as high as around 1,600 tokens or type of cryptocurrencies available. This is definitely a very good investment.
That's right, we need this as part of our job here, earning crypto currency  and we do not know when and where to convert our crypto currency because of unavailability of the card in some country, but through the help of the project of criptoriya, i think it will be possible in the future that all countries who know about crypto currency will have a card so that it will easy for them to withdraw anytime and anywhere.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

crypto to crypto,
crypto to cash,
crypto to the card.

Indeed they're so much to offer for all of their user's, but i think all of this feature is have limitations depending on what card the user are holding... And the point is what bank they're planning to tie up since they are using blockchain technology that need to clarify for all that new to this technology, though master card and visa are already existing in the market but not with the blockchain...
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

It only means they also have huge supporters. You know if a certain project has a visible potential, you wont need to drag people off to follow and support. People have common sense and they act according to their interests, so they for sure saw something good in this project.  Wink
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

That's right, we need this as part of our job here, earning crypto currency  and we do not know when and where to convert our crypto currency because of unavailability of the card in some country, but through the help of the project of criptoriya, i think it will be possible in the future that all countries who know about crypto currency will have a card so that it will easy for them to withdraw anytime and anywhere.
I hope that this project will allow by the government from different countries so that it can provide easy transaction for all cryptocurrency holder's that we'll known as a very complicated from the normal and traditional money exchange... I think they need to comply with the rules and regulations for them to be operated, also i hope by entering into the government it wouldn't double the amount fee's and charge coz by the tax if there's any...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: