Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

I think, when it's already available in market Muxe Platforms will help to boost our economy due to the overwhelming and inexhaustible projects that exist in the Real estate industry. It can also provide thousands of jobs in every community of every countries.

I definitely and totally agreed to what you have said! It will open lot of job opportunities to all the people who deals and involves themselves in the brokerage and real estate industry. Also I am foreseeing that it will boost the economy of each and every countries in the world.
Right, because Real Estate industry is one of those who put a large amount of TAX into our Government and these taxes are used by our Government in the development of our countries and this is good because it is in line with our law.
That is true and indeed it is very beneficial to the government once that MUXE will be publish and establish legitimately due to the fact that it will be a very in-demand project that has made this year! I am glad to be part of the MUXE community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheServerDown

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

ICO is drawing near and I can't wait to see how MUXE will make a statement in the market. I'm eager to see MUXE within the Top 150 tokens by end of the year.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

I think, when it's already available in market Muxe Platforms will help to boost our economy due to the overwhelming and inexhaustible projects that exist in the Real estate industry. It can also provide thousands of jobs in every community of every countries.

I definitely and totally agreed to what you have said! It will open lot of job opportunities to all the people who deals and involves themselves in the brokerage and real estate industry. Also I am foreseeing that it will boost the economy of each and every countries in the world.
Right, because Real Estate industry is one of those who put a large amount of TAX into our Government and these taxes are used by our Government in the development of our countries and this is good because it is in line with our law.
That is true and indeed it is very beneficial to the government once that MUXE will be publish and establish legitimately due to the fact that it will be a very in-demand project that has made this year! I am glad to be part of the MUXE community.
no doubt because realestate has become one of the big businesses and has a lot of enthusiasts from the big circle. In any country the realestate business has mushroomed and is definitely easy to achieve success.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

Any news regarding the Shardax community vote? The last time I checked Muxe is on rank 1. I hope Muxe made it
as of now the team are busy to promoting project from other exchange and development of the project shardax is verifying from all people voting let just wait for further announcement.
Its a great effort being done with the team. By promoting and supporting Muxe is an indication that the team behind this project were dedicaged to achieve our only goal, to make this platform a successful piece.
We did not get the First place at the Shardax polls but like its CEO, I'm also not content with the Final judgment of Shardax because it seems wrong. But do not despair and maintain our strong support for MUXE because more beautiful exchanges await for MUXE.

aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

no doubt because realestate has become one of the big businesses and has a lot of enthusiasts from the big circle. In any country the real estate business has mushroomed and is definitely easy to achieve success.

i agree real estate is one of the large business to begin and this it can create a passive income and most of all really a good investment also for long-term the longer it takes the more higher value it places Muxe platform is indeed wonderful project to ever created such a great ideas by the developer it will be more successful in the future .

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

Once Muxe release the product I am sure listing to many exchanges is next in line, coin value depends on its performance to the system and a working product is highly priority especially in ICO stages.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Once Muxe release the product I am sure listing to many exchanges is next in line, coin value depends on its performance to the system and a working product is highly priority especially in ICO stages.

Yup. It goes as well with other ICO's. It is very important that a good performing product is present so that it could get a good market value and lot of people will use the product.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

depends on what investor experience about the real state once investor experience a good service good product many of them are going to have an interest i can't wait to launch the project.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:53:55 PM

Any news regarding the Shardax community vote? The last time I checked Muxe is on rank 1. I hope Muxe made it
as of now the team are busy to promoting project from other exchange and development of the project shardax is verifying from all people voting let just wait for further announcement.
Its a great effort being done with the team. By promoting and supporting Muxe is an indication that the team behind this project were dedicaged to achieve our only goal, to make this platform a successful piece.
We did not get the First place at the Shardax polls but like its CEO, I'm also not content with the Final judgment of Shardax because it seems wrong. But do not despair and maintain our strong support for MUXE because more beautiful exchanges await for MUXE.
What MUXE needs to do now is to turn their time and mind into more beautiful exchanges, for this kind and great project it is not impossible to list it in many exchanges.
lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

What MUXE needs to do now is to turn their time and mind into more beautiful exchanges, for this kind and great project it is not impossible to list it in many exchanges.
The most important thing is to give all their efforts in developing the platform and make it truly efficient. Having a lot of exchange listing will be non-sense if the platform is failing. Everything will come after a good working platform.
aedankreios

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:59:35 AM

The most important thing is to give all their efforts in developing the platform and make it truly efficient. Having a lot of exchange listing will be non-sense if the platform is failing. Everything will come after a good working platform.
i agree everything will fall into pieces just follow their roadmap continues developing the product or making more improvement thus the team are making a great effort we are all witnessing the project muxe has been progressing very well up to now and we have are top in some exchange list.

GigTricks
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

ICO is drawing near and I can't wait to see how MUXE will make a statement in the market. I'm eager to see MUXE within the Top 150 tokens by end of the year.
Let us make impossible possible for MUXE that atleast we can try to make it listed as one of the top 150 tokens before the end the year because we all know that it is a very high potential token and one of the most useful token of its kind.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:39:30 AM

Yes indeed! That MUXE will be listed in many exchange due to the fact that once that is launch and release many people will patronize it and it will be in-demand because it is very useful and beneficial to many people especially who are dealing with brokerage and real estate industry.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:00:12 AM

Muxe have a good roadmap conclusion their show the step by step process until the end of the year this is a nice system for everybody dreaming of real state the concept of the security and settlement of the user I looking forward for a development setup.
Your observation is amazing and correct! So far, there has been a Shardax polling event to bring MUXE to their list of tokens. You can participate to show your solid support to this project.
That is really good review about the MUXE! As far as I know they are really following their roadmap and so far it went smoothly and as what they have planned. When the time that it is available online it will be an in-demand project which will leads to success.
Their continuous work with the founder of this platform is greatly contributes to the development of this project, you will also notice that they are not stopping the enrollment of MUXE tokens in different exchanges.

aedankreios

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

Yes indeed! That MUXE will be listed in many exchange due to the fact that once that is launch and release many people will patronize it and it will be in-demand because it is very useful and beneficial to many people especially who are dealing with brokerage and real estate industry.
And as of now we already get more listed in somr top exchange and probably get to list more in the future and I think the team should also prioritize the development of the product since it is the basis that investors are looking for.

GigTricks
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:59:21 AM

Yes indeed! That MUXE will be listed in many exchanges due to the fact that once that is launch and release many people will patronize it and it will be in-demand because it is very useful and beneficial to many people especially who are dealing with brokerage and real estate industry.
And as of now we already get more listed in somr top exchange and probably get to list more in the future and I think the team should also prioritize the development of the product since it is the basis that investors are looking for.
next target of the project is to be a success and to be listed in top 1 exchange trading in crypto more power for the team keep us updated this become more interested to investor just keep supporting guys.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

no doubt because realestate has become one of the big businesses and has a lot of enthusiasts from the big circle. In any country the real estate business has mushroomed and is definitely easy to achieve success.

i agree real estate is one of the large business to begin and this it can create a passive income and most of all really a good investment also for long-term the longer it takes the more higher value it places Muxe platform is indeed wonderful project to ever created such a great ideas by the developer it will be more successful in the future .
Yes, because the platform created by MUXE is a platform that can stay until the world remain in our galaxy. If you want to create a home, let MUXE and help you in all aspects. If you want to destroy an old home to position your new and dream home, you can contact MUXE to get help or appropriate people for your project.
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:31:34 AM

It's really important that they focus on improving this project, but we should not forget that their improvement in this project is sufficient and beyond our expectations. Perhaps they are so advanced in their development so they can put in the rest of their time so we can enter into different exchanges.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

It's really important that they focus on improving this project, but we should not forget that their improvement in this project is sufficient and beyond our expectations. Perhaps they are so advanced in their development so they can put in the rest of their time so we can enter into different exchanges.
And let's not forget that it's included with the plan on their Road map to join in various exchanges until the end of the month. Let's not command them what they should do because they know more about what they do than us. I think, the MUXE Team see that it is profitable if their tokens listed in many exchanges immediately.

IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

That will be a great possibility for Muxe platform., For sure it will ve listed in some top exchange especially it has what to offer in community and the team is working even more for developments.in some areas of the application.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: