Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:55:22 PM

Another useful project. I suppose that all bonuses are paid in tokens. Can all revived tokens from different stores be combined and spent on one thing.
of course, you can buy something in partner's store using these tokens. I suppose that there will be a lot of useful things.
and if I won't find the thing I want? What should I do in this case. The idea to buy unwanted rubbish doesn't brings me joy at all
his point is described in white paper. It will be possible to exchange WU tokens for fiat money. Anyway I t think that the list of partners will be enough for you
You know, because some loyalty programs offer only bonus points that can be applicable only special store. They are literary force us to buy more. Glad to find out that I can exchange received tokens for fiat money. Thank you for information.

That's not bad but I think that the tokens would probably trade at a tiny discount compared to the value that you could actually use them for if you buy a service or product from a merchant.

German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:27:41 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:38:54 AM by German_WULET

Wulet is an easy to use application

Subscribe our YouTube channel and see it for yourself : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8Yok00OO6KUdXlDhe1oziQ

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

I'm very interested in looking at this cashback in action. Will it be so good in real life as in white paper. I think if the development shows itself, then many different companies will cooperate with wulet  Wink

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:02 PM

Save your assets with WU

The WULET blockchain platform will offer its users the opportunity to use WU-tokens, which have several functions, including:
-A universal measure of price - the points of each loyalty programme will have a price in WU-tokens
-A way to store assets - the points which are due to expire can be exchanged for WU-tokens without the loss of profit

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

Wulet is awesome. I really like how much developers care about the community. They want to change market rules and I hope they will make it very soon. I feel that Wulet is a very needed project for ecommerce and other business.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:08:04 AM

Wulet is awesome. I really like how much developers care about the community. They want to change market rules and I hope they will make it very soon. I feel that Wulet is a very needed project for ecommerce and other business.
I agree that Wulet will be in demand but there are so many. This project has every possible feature to reach developer’s goals. Besides, there is no doubts that this project will bring a lot of interesting opportunities for investors.
peetah

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

I agree that Wulet will be in demand but there are so many. This project has every possible feature to reach developer’s goals. Besides, there is no doubts that this project will bring a lot of interesting opportunities for investors.
I hope you are right. I have many friends that still doubts about this project. I don’t know why but they think that Wulet has too many competitors. I don’t think it is important.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

I hope you are right. I have many friends that still doubts about this project. I don’t know why but they think that Wulet has too many competitors. I don’t think it is important.
Well, they have all rights to think like this. Wulet really has enough competitors on the current market but I don’t think it is to dangerous. Wulet offers a new approach to current market problems. I don’t it will change something.
peetah

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:23:54 AM

Well, they have all rights to think like this. Wulet really has enough competitors on the current market but I don’t think it is to dangerous. Wulet offers a new approach to current market problems. I don’t it will change something.
I agree with you. Now I know what I will tell to my friend. I have made a research and I know that Qyno has high ratings and positive reviews. I don’t know why they are so hesitant.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

I agree with you. Now I know what I will tell to my friend. I have made a research and I know that Qyno has high ratings and positive reviews. I don’t know why they are so hesitant.
Well, it is their choice but this project deserves a lot of respect and faith. I don’t know any other project that will care so much about community and future users. The just need to communicate with other people that joined our community.
peetah

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:35:14 AM

Well, it is their choice but this project deserves a lot of respect and faith. I don’t know any other project that will care so much about community and future users. The just need to communicate with other people that joined our community.
Thanks for your advices. I hope they will really understand what I am trying to say. Wulet is the best application and platform for current businessmen and users. It is really something out of the box and it will be great.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:40:09 AM

Thanks for your advices. I hope they will really understand what I am trying to say. Wulet is the best application and platform for current businessmen and users. It is really something out of the box and it will be great.
I have only one advice. Don’t be so amazed. I like this project but only time can tell about Wulet’s successes. I hope they will be great but forward-looking users will follow it from the starts. It can change everything
peetah

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:45:12 AM

I have only one advice. Don’t be so amazed. I like this project but only time can tell about Wulet’s successes. I hope they will be great but forward-looking users will follow it from the starts. It can change everything
Thanks for your advices. The current cryptocurrency market is unstable but I think that Wulet will avoid any possible problems and will continue to help. They will work for this success and for their community. Wulet is great.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:50:29 AM

Thanks for your advices. The current cryptocurrency market is unstable but I think that Wulet will avoid any possible problems and will continue to help. They will work for this success and for their community. Wulet is great.
I like to hear such words. I hope that there will be more community members that will honestly support the project. I really hope that your friends won’t doubts about it and join our friendly community.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:55:24 AM

Wullet is best project for loyalty point management I have ever seen. I can’t imagine that there can be something that will be better. Maybe I am too emotional but I really believe in their project.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

Wullet is best project for loyalty point management I have ever seen. I can’t imagine that there can be something that will be better. Maybe I am too emotional but I really believe in their project.
Yes, I guess you are too ambitious and trusting but I hope the Wulet will meet your expectations. I like this project too and I have great plans. Unfortunately it is really hard to predict something. I want to know what will happen
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

Yes, I guess you are too ambitious and trusting but I hope the Wulet will meet your expectations. I like this project too and I have great plans. Unfortunately it is really hard to predict something. I want to know what will happen
I guess we will find out it soon. This project gives new opportunities for consumers. There is no need in discount cards, codes and other loyalty stuff. Everything will be in one simple application
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

I guess we will find out it soon. This project gives new opportunities for consumers. There is no need in discount cards, codes and other loyalty stuff. Everything will be in one simple application
I think it is awesome. I am sure that developers will be updating this application and everyone will het what they want. Users want an easy way for using loyalty bonuses, businessmen developed and profitable production.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: