Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:21:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

No doubt this project is the most popular and promising at the moment. The potential of this project is very high. I hope that reaction of the market will bring to this project a lot of fame and funds
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations with cashbacks that can be faced in the nearest future.
  I hope that in just three years cryptocurrencies (i mean tokens) from this cashback will be accepted in all shops around the globe. And this project probably will up our economic possibilities
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:52:05 PM

Implementing loyalty programs with WULET

The WULET platform is a unique instrument that will allow companies to decrease spending on the creation and maintenance of loyalty programs.
WULET will also provide the opportunity to implement loyalty programs using blockchain. This will be available both to existing partners and companies that wish to launch a new loyalty program.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

thank you. I am always glad to see and know that the team of developers take care of their community and update information about the project!
Yeah, i always get a lot of information from the social accounts of this projects. Really cool thing. I think that this way of fast updates attract more people to make investments
And we should not forget about that there are a lot of information and new not only about project. Interesting topics, cryptoworld news and so on
Oh, i forgot to say about that. To be honest, at first i subsribed to this social pages within bounty program but now i enjoy watching news from the whole technology world. Thanks to the team for such a good idea
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

No doubt this project is the most popular and promising at the moment. The potential of this project is very high. I hope that reaction of the market will bring to this project a lot of fame and funds
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations with cashbacks that can be faced in the nearest future.
  I hope that in just three years cryptocurrencies (i mean tokens) from this cashback will be accepted in all shops around the globe. And this project probably will up our economic possibilities
I suppose that it is impossible for the nearest future, because cryptocurrencies are not accepted everywhere. Wulet will make agreements with shops, so they could sell good for tokens
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

Implementing loyalty programs with WULET

The WULET platform is a unique instrument that will allow companies to decrease spending on the creation and maintenance of loyalty programs.
WULET will also provide the opportunity to implement loyalty programs using blockchain. This will be available both to existing partners and companies that wish to launch a new loyalty program.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

thank you. I am always glad to see and know that the team of developers take care of their community and update information about the project!
Yeah, i always get a lot of information from the social accounts of this projects. Really cool thing. I think that this way of fast updates attract more people to make investments
And we should not forget about that there are a lot of information and new not only about project. Interesting topics, cryptoworld news and so on
Oh, i forgot to say about that. To be honest, at first i subsribed to this social pages within bounty program but now i enjoy watching news from the whole technology world. Thanks to the team for such a good idea
Me too. Some new these pages provide news that comes out on other news portals few days later and sometimes two and more days, amazing responsiveness!
Klacik

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:01:05 PM

I suppose that it is impossible for the nearest future, because cryptocurrencies are not accepted everywhere. Wulet will make agreements with shops, so they could sell good for tokens
I totally agree with you that the world is undergoing big changes but some of them are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
a1471989

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:07:04 PM

I totally agree with you that the world is undergoing big changes but some of them are out of this reality. Hardly can fiat money can be replaced by cryptocurrencies. It sounds very ridiculous.
Don’t know about replacement and i dont think that it is possible too,  but some kind of co-existence currencies. Nothing can prevent such kind of partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
Klacik

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:12:29 PM

Don’t know about replacement and i dont think that it is possible too,  but some kind of co-existence currencies. Nothing can prevent such kind of partnership between fiat and digital currencies.
May be we would use tokens only within cashback programs, because Wulet offers such a big unification. I am not a constant user of cashback programs but it is silly to reject all the advantages they give
a1471989

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:20:18 PM

May be we would use tokens only within cashback programs, because Wulet offers such a big unification. I am not a constant user of cashback programs but it is silly to reject all the advantages they give
Nice idea to use cryptocurrencies and tokens in special shops but get cashback from all shops. It will be very beneficial for shops, becuse good and comfortable app will provide information about discounts and other info related to this theme
Klacik

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

Nice idea to use cryptocurrencies and tokens in special shops but get cashback from all shops. It will be very beneficial for shops, becuse good and comfortable app will provide information about discounts and other info related to this theme
I see a great potential of this project. As a person who is really interested in travelling, I see the more countries and companies are involved in this app, the more benefits everyone gets. This project is really worth-investing.
a1471989

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:31:17 PM

I see a great potential of this project. As a person who is really interested in travelling, I see the more countries and companies are involved in this app, the more benefits everyone gets. This project is really worth-investing.
The degree of benefits depends of the whole bunch of factors and the more important is fund-raising campaing. So we should wait how much this project will raise...
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

I guess that Wulet is greatest platform for loyalty points management. I really hope that this project will be expanded all over the world. This project is something special for users and for campaigns.
Klacik

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

I guess that Wulet is greatest platform for loyalty points management. I really hope that this project will be expanded all over the world. This project is something special for users and for campaigns.

About 30% of attracted funds will be spent on extention of this platform - marketing, promoting, localization and adaptation of the project for the regions of its presence. Everything will be fine with funds
a1471989

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:44:21 PM

About 30% of attracted funds will be spent on extention of this platform - marketing, promoting, localization and adaptation of the project for the regions of its presence. Everything will be fine with funds
Could you, please explain more about funds distribution, 30% for marketing is not a small sum of money and 70% for implementation and development of the platform or what?
Klacik

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:51:44 PM

Could you, please explain more about funds distribution, 30% for marketing is not a small sum of money and 70% for implementation and development of the platform or what?
I am surprised tha you have missed information on the web-site
Attractedfundsdistribution
30% — circulating assets for continuous work of the platform with contactors and maintenance of work of the in-built marketplace;
30% — marketing, promoting, localization and adaptation of the project for the regions of its presence;
25% — platform development center;
10% — legal aspects;
5% — contractor and client support.
a1471989

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

I am surprised tha you have missed information on the web-site
Attractedfundsdistribution
30% — circulating assets for continuous work of the platform with contactors and maintenance of work of the in-built marketplace;
30% — marketing, promoting, localization and adaptation of the project for the regions of its presence;
25% — platform development center;
10% — legal aspects;
5% — contractor and client support.
So smart to spent some part of funds for legal aspect, because markets of different cointries have a lot of different features that are needed to be negotiate
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:45:42 AM

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: