Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!

The most up-to-date information you can get on the official website of the project, there you will find a description of the entire development team and will find answers to all your questions! https: //wulet.io
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

Strange of course question!!!Why are people interested in the development team?Probably because people who are going to invest their money in a favorite project should be confident in it and should get acquainted in sufficient detail with the people they trust their money.
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:15:10 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?
a1471989

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
a1471989

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.

The main technologies are: To help clients get rid of a huge number of loyalty cards by uniting all programs into one easy-to-use application.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

It is very interesting, can such a project as a wullet take its place among the crypto-currency community? After all, as a rule, such sites are common in the traditional economy
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

It is very interesting, can such a project as a wullet take its place among the crypto-currency community? After all, as a rule, such sites are common in the traditional economy
I think that yes, and without any problems. In fact, two types of communities - crypto-currency and traditionally economic consist of the same people
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

I think that yes, and without any problems. In fact, two types of communities - crypto-currency and traditionally economic consist of the same people
It is an interesting opinion! But one of the tasks of the project is to popularize the crypto currency for the half that traditional systems prefer, so what's the point?
peetah

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

It is an interesting opinion! But one of the tasks of the project is to popularize the crypto currency for the half that traditional systems prefer, so what's the point?
Servicing a crypto-currency system requires much less money and costs, but it also provides enhanced transaction security and a high level of anonymity
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

Servicing a crypto-currency system requires much less money and costs, but it also provides enhanced transaction security and a high level of anonymity
I can not argue with the fact that the level of security of such systems is really high, but is anonymity of its participants necessary for such a project? Such a platform usually works openly!
peetah

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

I can not argue with the fact that the level of security of such systems is really high, but is anonymity of its participants necessary for such a project? Such a platform usually works openly!
Anonymity is a distinctive feature of the block chain, in fact it is the main chip that is embedded in the DNA of this system. I think it would be unreasonable to get rid of this
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

Anonymity is a distinctive feature of the block chain, in fact it is the main chip that is embedded in the DNA of this system. I think it would be unreasonable to get rid of this
Maybe this is the argument against the use of the block chain algorithm? Perhaps a similar platform, prototypes of which have existed for a long time, would have been better implemented on a traditional platform?
peetah

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

Maybe this is the argument against the use of the block chain algorithm? Perhaps a similar platform, prototypes of which have existed for a long time, would have been better implemented on a traditional platform?
It just can not be truthful! The goods and services that are combined under the platform are unique. They can not be found anywhere except this platform and do not go beyond the crypto-currency community
guarino

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

It just can not be truthful! The goods and services that are combined under the platform are unique. They can not be found anywhere except this platform and do not go beyond the crypto-currency community
Well, that makes sense. After all, crypto-currency projects are not duplicated in the traditional economy, as a rule. In this case, this platform will occupy that very niche and will be unique in the market
peetah

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Well, that makes sense. After all, crypto-currency projects are not duplicated in the traditional economy, as a rule. In this case, this platform will occupy that very niche and will be unique in the market
That's it! This is the right course for the development of the crypto-currency community as a whole! This project is extremely attractive for investments, is not it? They have great prospects
mike0829

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:39:54 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Yeah, I agree. There's quite a bit of buzz in this thread, the community is active, everyone's praising this project and that's a good indicator of how well an ICO is doing, in my humble opinion.
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

Transferring an existing loyalty program to WULET

Transferring an already existing loyalty program onto WULET is not very different from creating a new one through the platform.

The company that manages the program simply has to transfer the program’s database onto the platform and conduct a preliminary issuing of loyalty tokens to all clients that have already collected loyalty points through this program. This will not take up much time or effort.
The details of this procedure will be described in more detail in the technical documentation of the project.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: