Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:14:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:59:29 AM

Is there any kind of faster automated BTC payout, because the payout request always shows up a note about manual payment ("Notes: Manual Cashout Request "). It's a bit annoying to wait about up to 24 hours, depending on cashout time.
Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:36:43 AM

Is there any kind of faster automated BTC payout, because the payout request always shows up a note about manual payment ("Notes: Manual Cashout Request "). It's a bit annoying to wait about up to 24 hours, depending on cashout time.

Hehe, they pay u 0.7% per day and you complain about waiting for a few hours to get paid. Smiley)) Really annoying.

sunny1

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:37:08 PM

Hehe, they pay u 0.7% per day and you complain about waiting for a few hours to get paid. Smiley)) Really annoying.

lol, true Minerjoe
roparker2014

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:26:33 AM

Has anyone invested larger amounts i.e > 1BTC in this program? Can anyone confirm it pays as advertised? I have a small amount invested and would be interested in putting more in, as I have withdrawn and seen than it works, but I am concerned that the admin could selectively choose which deposits to pay out on.
rhader

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:01:02 AM

Has anyone invested larger amounts i.e > 1BTC in this program? Can anyone confirm it pays as advertised? I have a small amount invested and would be interested in putting more in, as I have withdrawn and seen than it works, but I am concerned that the admin could selectively choose which deposits to pay out on.

I invested 4 bitcoins about a month ago. My shares expire in the 3rd week of november. So far so good, payouts are consistent, withdraws are consistent, ticket reply's are fast. I should stress though, only invest what you can afford to lose. If I lose those coins Ill be upset but it will not break my bank in any way. Only invest what you can afford to lose.
Minerjoe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:11:05 AM

I invested 4 bitcoins about a month ago. My shares expire in the 3rd week of november. So far so good, payouts are consistent, withdraws are consistent, ticket reply's are fast. I should stress though, only invest what you can afford to lose. If I lose those coins Ill be upset but it will not break my bank in any way. Only invest what you can afford to lose.

Fully agree with rhader. Be careful, invest what you are comfortable to play with. BTW, I have just under 6 BTC invested, my shares expire in 2 weeks.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:42:31 PM

I cash out weekdays small amounts but this coud turn out to be a scam at any moment be careful.
sunny1

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:11:52 PM

I have currently 30K in active shares, was 50K a few months back. Will max my account again after the proof of solvency report.
roparker2014

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:16:00 PM

I have currently 30K in active shares, was 50K a few months back. Will max my account again after the proof of solvency report.

And you consistently were paid the daily profit you would be expecting from that investment? I would estimate that at $300 - $500 per day?
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:20:38 PM

Thursday 4th audit day per website.
roparker2014

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:18:05 AM

Could there be a valid reason that the admin have not named the company performing the audit?
rhader

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:57:37 AM

Not sure, but this was posted on the site - I don't use the twit service but here's a copy from the site:
 John Carley @BTC_Trader

The proof of solvency will be started tomorrow,non-trading day will be on Thursday 4-09-14.Results will be posted when we receive them.

Either we get results or none of us can log back into our accounts lol.... If the results are good though, I think I might invest much more into this. Technically, if BT really is legit, we could quit are day jobs if we bought enough shares. Whether its legit or not remains an elusive question, although those with infinite knowledge attest to the contrary. Im def leaning towards legit though. Only time will tell.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:15:45 AM

Either we get results or none of us can log back into our accounts lol.... If the results are good though, I think I might invest much more into this. Technically, if BT really is legit, we could quit are day jobs if we bought enough shares. Whether its legit or not remains an elusive question, although those with infinite knowledge attest to the contrary. Im def leaning towards legit though. Only time will tell.
I'm, also, leaning toward legit. I have no proof either way, and perhaps it's simply wishful thinking, but I'm leaning toward legit.
And ya, if the report comes back favourable, then there will be a lot of people investing and quitting their day-jobs.

I think the current business model as it is is legitimate (through reading various things about the company). My problem lies in something bigger: they don't state that there is a cap of the money people -- as a whole -- can invest. Why is this a problem? Arbing isn't infinite. It's easier to boost $100 by 10% on an opportunity than it'd be $10m, simply because of volume. The more money people invest, the less the return is going to be and the less each person will earn as a result.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:40:39 AM

I'm, also, leaning toward legit. I have no proof either way, and perhaps it's simply wishful thinking, but I'm leaning toward legit.
And ya, if the report comes back favourable, then there will be a lot of people investing and quitting their day-jobs.

I think the current business model as it is is legitimate (through reading various things about the company). My problem lies in something bigger: they don't state that there is a cap of the money people -- as a whole -- can invest. Why is this a problem? Arbing isn't infinite. It's easier to boost $100 by 10% on an opportunity than it'd be $10m, simply because of volume. The more money people invest, the less the return is going to be and the less each person will earn as a result.

Not true, several times they ve stated they would stop accepting deposits at a certain point. Last time I saw this info, they ve stated they ve received about 72% of their capacity. However, take into account the fact that some people do not reinvest but once their shares mature they simply withdraw and leave. Not sure about the current % but I am sure they ll tell you if you ask them.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Rannasha

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:45:13 AM

Not sure, but this was posted on the site - I don't use the twit service but here's a copy from the site:
 John Carley @BTC_Trader

The proof of solvency will be started tomorrow,non-trading day will be on Thursday 4-09-14.Results will be posted when we receive them.

Either we get results or none of us can log back into our accounts lol.... If the results are good though, I think I might invest much more into this.
Or they delay as long as possible: "The auditor is writing up his report", "The auditor will have his report ready soon", "We're currently making the final revisions to the report text", etc...

And even if a report is published, an audit is only as trustworthy as the person / organization performing it. If they have some no-name that noone has ever heard of doing the audit, then it has 0 value as it might as well have been BT doing it themselves and tweaking the numbers to make them come out okay. So far the name of the auditor still hasn't been announced, so I wouldn't be surprised to see this scenario come true.

Technically, if BT really is legit, we could quit are day jobs if we bought enough shares. Whether its legit or not remains an elusive question, although those with infinite knowledge attest to the contrary. Im def leaning towards legit though. Only time will tell.
Your leaning towards legit despite all the solid arguments of why this operation is most likely a scam that me and my compatriots (with infinite knowledge) have provided that noone of the fanboys and shills has been able to give a direct rebuttal too.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:58:00 AM

Not true, several times they ve stated they would stop accepting deposits at a certain point. Last time I saw this info, they ve stated they ve received about 72% of their capacity. However, take into account the fact that some people do not reinvest but once their shares mature they simply withdraw and leave. Not sure about the current % but I am sure they ll tell you if you ask them.

This is something they should definitely add to their website. Just a ticker that shows the current capacity (in %) so people can keep up with the flow as it happens.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:29:13 AM

Thanks crazyivan, good to know they have thought about it and set limits. I haven't seen that on their site but if you notice it again could you post it here. Cheers.

They haven't actually set any limits, they just say they have. Of course, even if they give you a number they would make sure it's not possible to check if it has been reached. It's like this audit, the only thing that has verifiably happened so far is that they've avoided paying you for one day and managed to convince you it's a good thing.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:46:33 AM

Thanks crazyivan, good to know they have thought about it and set limits. I haven't seen that on their site but if you notice it again could you post it here. Cheers.

They haven't actually set any limits, they just say they have. Of course, even if they give you a number they would make sure it's not possible to check if it has been reached. It's like this audit, the only thing that has verifiably happened so far is that they've avoided paying you for one day and managed to convince you it's a good thing.

Ok, if is the case, why would they put $50 000 cap on each individual account. What possible explanation can you provide for this cap, what kind of ponzi would actually limit the amount of money they can get from their clients and why?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:52:41 PM

Audit done?
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:17:19 PM

Ok, if is the case, why would they put $50 000 cap on each individual account. What possible explanation can you provide for this cap, what kind of ponzi would actually limit the amount of money they can get from their clients and why?

What kind of real business would limit the amount of money they can get from their clients, and why? Why would they prefer to have to deal with lots of people when it's so much easier to just deal with a few? When real businesses ask for money they only encourage small investors when laws require them to have a minimum number.

Most people who have more money would understand that it's a ponzi. If they could find a clueless rich guy who would send more than $50 000 to someone he doesn't know who is, they would probably find an excuse for increasing the limits. When they fold they're much safer if they've only scammed people who can't afford to hunt them down, though.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: