Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:28:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2017 times)
sagor0707 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:46:29 AM

That's what you called marketing. It is pretty normal to say that they have a better product than the older one because they are introducing it to other people. If they want their sale to be successful, they have to mock other older coins to make it. They will try to present something new and eye catchy which will make the other coin look crappy. I don't think it has an impact to Bitcoin though. I see this as an advertisement to Bitcoin also as newbie to cryptocurrency will be alerted what Bitcoin is.
It is called advertising in my opinion.  When you have your own product, you tend to promote yours and give negative feed backs to your counterparts.  It only depends on the people if they will believe or not.  I only understand bitcoin for now and I think I will continue having the positive way on it.

But it was seen that this resulted in the opposite effect of the market and your product was not properly promoted but rather then opposite effect on the market. We must keep in mind that The crypto market is very ups and down for a little bit of a word. .we should not be interested or stay aways from
this types of  promoting.
Kevin Witt

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

This is a bad. Bitcoin is still the king of the coin and bitcoin prices have a huge impact on the cryptocurrency. I really do not like this.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

I do not agree with your mind.i know that also Bitcoin is a king of the mother land of all currency. People are joke about Bitcoin just for the price increases or decrease. In fact their can not accept Bitcoin price down.their also need Bitcoin increase price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:08:42 AM

This is not supposed to happen in social media, because it can drop the price of bitcoin, but I think bitcoin is not that easy to be replaced by another coin ico, because bitcoin is the mother of all coins and will be the currency of the future.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:16:43 AM

Its normal that you can hear those stuffs about bitcoin.They keep comparing bitcoin to their tokens because they want that they can get attentions to people especially the investors so that their business will grow.Its very common act in business world, keep promoting for their benefits.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

people are joking or laughing at bitcoin, because someone does not understand and blelom feel at all when our investment is successful and successful, bitcoin is a very good place to invest and plant stock because bitcoin transactions are already using digital coin payments and if those laughing people already feel and laugh it will be a sense of wanting to invest and invest.
Each person has a different perception, no one is the same, I find the BTC beneficial for many people, BTC has brought high income for us, some people have no experience but rush to invest in The market that led to losses should have hated and thought bad about the BTC, but the fact BTC is not the same as they think.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

Yes, because bitcoin is less volatile,
People are starting to invest in more volatile ICO, which is a red flag for the market.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion.

I think it is not actually a joke but they are truly advertising and of course their aim or goal will be set in every project and that would certainly make them tell everyone that their coin will become number one since they wanted it to be successful by attracting users and investors.  Some of these coins are for REAL. Yes, some and not all. Any project token can be successful or may end up completely as scam coins.

I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Promotion is not bad at all as long as it is not fake news.
Tokens are made for specific projects and including further features that bitcoin can not actually have but it does not mean that they are spreading that bitcoins will not rise anymore.
Tokens are also altcoins which may be very useful in the future but the fact that bitcoin is the medium of cryptocurrencies accepted and acknowledged most, it can not be degraded by any alts that easily.
I think even with massive alts, bitcoin will remain the father of cryptos. You do not have to worry about anything but be careful yourself in investing. New coins and many features does not mean it can be any less of a scam. Do have a deep research first.
Al Wahhaab

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:52:04 PM

joking in the sense of not knowing exactly what's going on inside bitcoin, if they know if they can still talk negatively about bitcoin

they really become silent and looking for new problems !!!!
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Actually it is just normal ,but for me it is the not tje good way to promote bitcoin , otherwise it can give bitcoin a negative feedback , and also kaube some people will think that bitcoin is just a joke because we give them idea about bitcoin in a wrong way .
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:08:16 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

if indeed this news is true, of course they are losing bitcoin, because they already smear bitcoin. it should be eliminated, because it is very detrimental to the development of bitcoin in the future.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

this is just unexpected from the companies offering ICOs. This will negatively affect btc and ultimately affect the overall industry.Bounty managers should highlight the points to the company spokesperson.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
I think that they mainly forget that even the altcoins are valued in bitcoin and if bitcoin becomes zero,then the altcoins and their tokens would have to become zero.

asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

Yes,the people those dont know about bitcoin hence they are joking about bitcoin because they cant believe that our bitcoin can pay more than they full day daily wages work,but i think nowadays bitcoin creates a new era which everyone can understand value of bitcoin themself.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

I don't see any reason why competition shoudn't be welcome in cryptocurrency. New ICOs are investing in new technology to address most problems that bitcoins is unable to solve. So their promotion isn't negative or joke as you see it.

cyberkuto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:10:55 PM

Well,  we all know that,  it's their marketing strategy.  They can't break bitcoin now,  they would able to say negative about it but,  those people earning would mind it.  Soon,  bitcoin will be number around the globe.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

Well,  we all know that,  it's their marketing strategy.  They can't break bitcoin now,  they would able to say negative about it but,  those people earning would mind it.  Soon,  bitcoin will be number around the globe.

A new form of fooling people to invest on their project. Basically, if you see this kind of advertisement on the specific project, for sure they are just trying to collect money and leave the business later on. Bitcoin can't be replaced by anyone this year or in the coming years so better for those ICO to stop from doing that.
rasyiqul1505

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:38:18 PM

they will not win against bitcoin, because of the way their promotion is wrong then people will not be sympathetic to their ico company. people are so fond of bitcoin that people are working hard to get it, even though bitcoin prices are slightly below and that will not affect them. so they will just waste their time and effort by promoting them that way.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:45:27 PM

Can you show the link of this "new ICO companies"?
Are they using the most popular script "the next bitcoin?" "an emerging token that will replace bitcoin"? like this one? FUDs will never stopped unless we see the price of bitcoin head back to all time high. Though others might stop but most of them won't.
manyom7

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

Well yeah, that's normal. Just like when you're watching a commercial for some product, they'll say "old ones were crap, our product is the best"...

Why even bother with advertisement if you say "our product isn't anything special compared to others". Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: