Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2014 times)
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

I think it's just a marketing strategy that gives some bad news and news that makes people panic and expect bitcoin prices to collapse and become so cheap that many are turning to ICO that can provide a lot of benefits.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:04:32 PM

I think that’s normal and is expected everytime a new coin emerges out of nowhere and I think thats how they want to market their coin too. So people would have second thoughts on bitcoin and then newcomers might consider investing in their coin.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:08:35 PM

yes it's not much different from other product advertisement, they will surely say that the other product is ugly and the product is good, so no need to worry about let it be because people already know which is better.

Walter_Zink

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

There are many people who say that Bitcoin will change the lives of the poor in the shortest possible time, while others say that Bitcoin can make you lose everything.
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

I think it's just a marketing strategy that gives some bad news and news that makes people panic and expect bitcoin prices to collapse and become so cheap that many are turning to ICO that can provide a lot of benefits.

It is not actually a marketing strategy, it is indeed an unethical marketing strategy. We should treat bitcoin as business already. Why because of the following:
1. It generates income/ profit
2. It has competitors
(despite the fact that it is unrecognized by the government)

Aside from those, there is unnumbered reason why we should treat bitcoin as business. Therefore, whatever is used against bitcoin in marketing or advertisements is/are unethical and shouldn't be tolerated. That act disrupts not only bitcoin but also the other cryptocurrencues.

speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

It is not actually a marketing strategy, it is indeed an unethical marketing strategy. We should treat bitcoin as business already. Why because of the following:
1. It generates income/ profit
2. It has competitors
(despite the fact that it is unrecognized by the government)

Aside from those, there is unnumbered reason why we should treat bitcoin as business. Therefore, whatever is used against bitcoin in marketing or advertisements is/are unethical and shouldn't be tolerated. That act disrupts not only bitcoin but also the other cryptocurrencues.
Yes i further agree with your opinion. Ever since then, even if it was not fully recognized by the government or legalized at some point, for some reasons it was still considered as business by the definition you stated above it really fits it. We cannot also deny the fact that when it comes to marketing and business there are always competition.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I do not understand what you are discussing, especially for the ico that is not clear and there is no link as a consideration of the answer.
but I think, any attempt to destroy the bitcoin or try to decrease its value. it will be very difficult to happen. even some governments have tried it. but all failed.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

I do not understand what you are discussing, that Bitcoin will change the lives of the poor in the shortest possible time, They will certainly say that other products are good as ugly and bitcoin products, it's all good for Bitcoy's future.
NABILA AKTER SHILA

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

People are having fun or laughing about Bitcoin. Because they do not understand it. They do not know the advantages of Bitcoin and its profits and benefits. If they had knowledge of Bitcoin, then they would not do that. I hope they will understand the benefits of Bitcoin and they will be able to invest in it when they know its contribution. At present, it will be a successful investment and in the future.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:55:18 PM

It's true. Some people make fun of not knowing about Bitcoin. Some people have fun because of Bitcoin's price not being in the market. However, whatever the bitecane is a good opportunity to earn from.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:20:36 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
I can joke, because the coin now like to say a difficult situation, and it would be extremely difficult to get everyone, but I think it'll all preodolevaetsya and vosstanovite.

esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

It is true, many people have fun with bitcoin. They say that bitcoin does not exist, it will be lost once. There are many other kinds of talk. I will say those who say this, they still live in the dark world. They should know better about bitcoin. Bitcoin will fulfill all the needs of human life. People will fulfill all the big dreams. Bitcoin investment is a lot of money. There is no problem of money in this life. I believe some misconceptions of some people will be reduced. At one time, everyone will love bitcoin.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

yes you are right many new ICOs are using marketing strategies by making bad bitcoin news trying to get bitcoin prices down and making ICOs high. better avoid such ICO. better choose ICO that support bitcoin price as well.
InziderX
Copper Member

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 06:17:41 AM

yes you are right many new ICOs are using marketing strategies by making bad bitcoin news trying to get bitcoin prices down and making ICOs high. better avoid such ICO. better choose ICO that support bitcoin price as well.

I totaly agree on that because if BTC is going down the whole market follow with it.
BTC is THE leader - the first one that everyone look at to see if they can cross the street after him.

No BTC, no altcoins.

Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

Competition exist in every field and believe it or not, it can be good. It is a critical driver for innovation and benefits everyone by enabling us to choose which is excellent. It is up to the people if what they think are the  best, but if you know enough about bitcoin, you won't believe all the bad propaganda. Bitcoin is still the first and the greatest cryptocurrency of all.
PETES

Activity: 456

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:40:02 AM

Actually this isn't new, people defaming bitcoin is what others agenda like they do it on purpose. So if you'll see news or people saying negatively about bitcoin I think you should know what to do, otherwise you're not used to all fuds in the market. Those icos OP are referring are just hiding behind bitcoin and don't have the balls to stand on their own.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

That will not affects bitcoin for me, Some of ICO need to spreads some bad comment about bitcoin to be being fame, That is a bad idea. I thought that ideas from their adviser. Their way to promote their ico was not pair to everyone. That is a kind of a dirty game, Because if you're pair fighter you do not need to waste your time to make or to take advantages using bitcoin name.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

They only advertise that bitcoin is not better than their ico but to be honest it doesnt affect bitcoin at all and it just leads to their product being inferior in the process of advertising it. Bitcoin will remain because it is the first and rare of all of the crypto.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

Its called as marketing gimmick and many ICO's have done that in the past. I dont think any of them will make a stand against bitcoin in any specs. Marketing is really hard to do these days and teams are finding new ways to do.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

bitcoin is the source of altcoin. if indeed there is altcoin that appears beyond the good bitcoin is good as long as it does not drop the bitcoin or other altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: