Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2016 times)
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:15:30 AM

yes other people is joking about bitcoin and i don't know why other people joking about bitcoin but bitcoin is legit and more people to used this to get a money her in bitcoin that's only my oponion. Wink

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

all that the developers do about cryptocurrency, including ICO
will have an impact on public confidence in bitcoin
because bitcoin is the mother of all coins,
we people are deceived by ICO, they will accuse Bitcoin as well
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:28:37 AM

people are joking or laughing at bitcoin, because someone does not understand and blelom feel at all when our investment is successful and successful, bitcoin is a very good place to invest and plant stock because bitcoin transactions are already using digital coin payments and if those laughing people already feel and laugh it will be a sense of wanting to invest and invest.

They didn't know yet the technology so what let's proceed the faith that there is a nice outcome of investing here in bitcoin.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:29:16 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Well, it is negative to the market since it will give doubt to some individual's who are willing to invest in btc. If we will ask those people who does not know or does not have deep knowledge  of btc then it is not a good thing for btc market.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

Yes,some people says that bitcoin is a joke.These are people who are lack of knowledge how a single bitcoin works.They doesnt knew its value,importance and how to manage it.They are not aware on what a bitcoin was.But to the people who had knowledge about what is a bitcoin all about,they tend to smile back to these people who are joking about the bitcoins and stay focus to their crypto.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:41:11 AM

Well yeah, that's normal. Just like when you're watching a commercial for some product, they'll say "old ones were crap, our product is the best"...

Why even bother with advertisement if you say "our product isn't anything special compared to others". Grin
Yes, I totally agree with what you say. This is indeed a very natural thing and we should not be surprised by the way of promotion of the people around us. Yes, for example, many new tokens that appear of course these people will boast the tokens he has. Finally as if dropping an old token.
ts sms

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

Many people make false information about Bitcoin, they are doing it to make the Bitcoin market worse. I think this is better not to hear these things. Since society condemns any work of our society, so a group talking positively, a group doing the same thing as Bitcoin. So I think it's best not to believe these things.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

Competition is absolutely normal and we see it in the real world everytime. In buying soap there will always be a dozen to hundreds of different brands claiming to be a lot better and far more superior than the leading brands. Bitcoin being number one will always have a lot of competition as well claiming that bitcoin will fall and they will replace it. But bitcoin has established and cemented its legacy as the king of all cryptocurrency and there is no other coin that has come close to it.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:19:34 AM

I know every situation they have negative people who are trying to failed the successful project . We know bitcoin is successful because they still alive and many people change life and the price is very big.

The number one reason why they do this it's because they are envy to bitcoin because their project are failed.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:07:37 AM

I know every situation they have negative people who are trying to failed the successful project . We know bitcoin is successful because they still alive and many people change life and the price is very big.

The number one reason why they do this it's because they are envy to bitcoin because their project are failed.

they are not jealous but they try to compete with bitcoin
creates a crypto currency that can compete even if it can beat bitcoin and reap a big profit from its sale is reasonable,

but with so many scattered among projects arrive failure in the project, project failure is common among the promoted currencies, just how they try to bounce back,
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

Nothing to be worried about really...it's just some marketing strategies and tactics..Same strategy is applied in almost every product to gain a competitive advantage over it's competitors...Bitcoin can't be shaken by such
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

I think there is nothing to joking about Bitcoin. Those who understand Bitcoin must know the correct information and those who know the scandal, the fools live in heaven.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

Yes I agree with you. Many people are searching for fun and   they include bitcoin in their trip. We all know that bitcoin brings big help to us but others joking and making fun with it. All we have to do is ignore them and continue to your goal.
bitcoinrunners001

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

The circulation of bad news about bitcoin would make the traders easily affected so the cause of panic to immediately sell the assets even though the price is still in bad condition.I believe that even there some negative or bad news about some things well it's only up to us if we wanted to believe or not. It's always base on the people's beliefs although making negative news is really gives a big impact or effects.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

It is actually normal for me seeing these people who are promoting their coins/product comparing to the existing one. It is not negative for me, in that way they actually attracting people to their coins/product. Bitcoin will still be the number one in cryptocurrency. These companies are only using tactics in order to sell their product/coin.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

Well, I think those kinds of commercial or advertisements are normal specially because they need to promote their business that is why they need to do that even though it is unethical.  We do not have the power to restrain then be cause that's what other businesses do.  The only way that we can fight against these type of commercials is to make Aldo bitcoin commercials but I don't think we need them,  online ads is enough. Let bitcoin speak for itself.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

they are not jealous but they try to compete with bitcoin
creates a crypto currency that can compete even if it can beat bitcoin and reap a big profit from its sale is reasonable,

but with so many scattered among projects arrive failure in the project, project failure is common among the promoted currencies, just how they try to bounce back,
Many are trying to beat bitcoin but they could not. People joking about bitcoin and make negative comments when they failed to invest on it that make other people stop wanting to gain bitcoin but they never see the other way of earning and how it change the life of a person who owns it.

TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

Perhaps they are sending the wrong message the way they present their marketing lines. I also came across so many ICO promotions that tend to compare their tokens with Bitcoin. In so doing, they are sending the message that theirs is the better choice. But it also sends an implication that Bitcoin is no good and therefore its future is bleak. Little did they know that in so doing, they are sacrificing Bitcoin, and although unaware, they are also making a bad name for the whole of crypto.  
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

I think it is actually normal seeing some people that are promoting their coins or products then comparing them to the existing one. It is not negative for me because in that way, people can actually attract some people to their coins/product. And bitcoin will still be the number one in cryptocurrency.
dinah29

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

Some people are just joking about Bitcoin. They are just very jealous with the Bitcoin because it the is first known and lot of people believed in Bitcoin. That's why some people really wanted to destroy this Bitcoin. But I know they cannot stop the increasing number of Bitcoiners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: