Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2014 times)
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:37:09 AM

i think they do this because they want to make their coin is the best and want to make investor will invest on their project, because right now bitcoin is the best cryptocurrencies so they want to make comparisons between their coin and bitcoin and of course they will notice about the advantages of their coin than bitcoin. I think its okay because if they want to beat bitcoin they need a lot of time to beat it

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

that's what competitors do. because they want to improve their project. I think they do promotion to attract someone to participate in their project.

Neraj Evad

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

Some people have nothing to do in their life and can not keep in making good deeds to everybody ,and they are making joke with bitcoin , mocking it ,and saying it is scams, but they are wrong , bitcoin is rising to the top of the market exchange and digital world.
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

People are joking about bitcoin is because they don't know what is bitcoin and also they don't know how bitcoin made many people rich.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

There is no negative publicity, the fact is that THEY have been talking about Bitcoin, while Bitcoin fans have NOT been talking about them. This is the real point in measuring who has a stronger existence.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

it is their marketing strategy, it is normal if the competition happens. Some coins are really much better than Bitcoin in some aspects to say their coins are better if not, do you expect people would be interested in buying them? .
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:57:13 AM

If you are a bitcoin owner you will know how to laugh at them. When some new coin come to market they think that they are better than bitcoin but actually they just want the user to take a look of their coin. But it is the truth that no other coin can surpass bitcoin and people can't stop talking about it.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

Yes, I definitely agree on you but that's normal. Just try to put yourself on their shoe, of course they will definitely want to make their coin be more famous and they will bash or make statements that will make the other coin be down. And yes it is not a good way to promote your coin because digital currency has one vision and that is to help people to reduce their problem about their financial status. We need to have unity to make our coins be more useful.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

I don’t think that this type of promotion is very negative in the market. It is a normal marketing policy because Bitcoin is the leader crypto in the market so most of the ICOs compare their product with Bitcoin and try to convince people to invest in their product.
EditorX

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

That's right. Currently, the public is negative about the Bitcoin market. Governments all over the world have been reporting news about regulations and things have been going bad since the end of last year. But I believe. That they must regret it.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

That was literally a bad publicity for Bitcoin because if that is the case, well people will surely think that Bitcoin was getting more deeper and even worst, Bitcoin will totally be destructed because of these recent allegations. This movement was totally a negative action taken by people behind ICO projects just to support their own and in accordance, brings a bad effect on the popularity and the belief of people towards continuous investing and using Bitcoin that will surely take a strong effect in no time in the near future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Its in the human instinct that they will always make laughter or make lame jokes and make fun of the new coming technology or anything which is new to them and abstain to adopt it and with the passage of time slowly and gradually start adopting that change and then talk about the benefits of that change.So it must take some time.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

He who laughs last, laughs best!   Cool

Let the clowns have their two bits of fun for now.   Cheesy
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

In my opinion, I don't mind it. Because I know for myself that Bitcoin is the most valuable coin. This is their way to promote their coins and we have nothing to do that. In others it has negative impact but for me, I will still believe that Bitcoin is the best forever.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

the news is just a lie. according to my experience all this time, when bitcoin down, I often hear bad news, and that's just people who do not like bitcoin. and in the end bitcoin persists, and the price gets higher from year to year.

kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

That is the thing that you called showcasing. It is quite typical to state that they have a superior item than the more seasoned one since they are acquainting it with other individuals. On the off chance that they need their deal to be effective, they need to deride other more established coins to make it. They will endeavor to exhibit something new and eye infectious which will influence the other coin to look crappy. I don't think it has an effect to Bitcoin however. I consider this to be an ad to Bitcoin likewise as amateur to digital money will be cautioned what Bitcoin is.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

I remember how in the last year of 2017, at the peak of the popularity of bitcoin, developers released their forks bitcoin, but all failed. This year something is quiet.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

I don't think that there is the reason for any jokes about Bitcoin. I think that despite anything it is still powerful and it has great potential. I am sure that bitcoin will help to realize how great to have innovative digital currency today
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

yeah that kind of promotion is unhealthy competition. even bitcoin price in the bad situation right now, we are as a crypto community should support each other. because enemies outside the crypto industry that are trying to destroy this industry are too many and painful, do not bring up new enemies within the community itself. for the common people, crypto is still synonymous with bitcoin, so they need a belief in it. on the other hand I also feel that the way of promotion done by ICO project is not too give significant effect to bitcoin. but still it is not appropriate.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

This is just a kind of marketing strategy so that they can sell their coins. But if you really think deeper they will sell their coins so they can have your bitcoins. It is irony isnt it since they are discrediting bitcoin but on the back stage they are collecting it. If people are not wise enough they may just be a victim of those words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: