Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2011 times)
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:16:56 AM

I think it's natural as their coin marketing strategy, maybe by making other coins look ugly, so their coins will look better so I think it's normal not much different from other product sales, but everything goes back to the buyer. because the buyer will decide which one is better for them.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkhjhv

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

I think that such advertisements will not destroy Bitcoin. Bitcoin's position in the cryptocurrency has not been replaced for the time being. This is not what the existing cryptocurrency can do. Nowadays, many Afghan coins are only for ICOs. The specific project implementation has not really been implemented, so we do not need to fear that Bitcoin will fall for these reasons.
rc411

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

That's a common thing in advertisement. But, you're right, this affects bitcoins imagine. But also, this is something we can't control since its just how the industry works. Lets just hope many of them realize that there are better ways in doing advertisements than that.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

joking is reasonable and please it's their right but do not let it be cornered cornered or cornered that become our copying material. essentially cornering bitcon
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:00:19 AM

Very bad kind of business strategy.
Bitcoin is still the basic coin, if the bitcoin is at a good price then the total crytocurrency market is good. Almost all coin price depends on the bitcoin price those ICO are nothing without the bitcoin. And if people start disbelieving  BTC no one will invest a single penny in any kind of ICO.

mastery.jimmy

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

I think there is nothing to joking about Bitcoin.. We all know that bitcoin brings big help to us but others joking and making fun with it. I believe that even there some negative or bad news about some things well it's only up to us if we wanted to believe or not.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:33:39 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

if bitcoin is destroyed, as an OG of every coin, they assume their coins will last which were born much later than Bitcoin? I mean I get their ambition and visions, but dragging someone down to boost themselves up sounds, strange.
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

Whatever they say about bitcoin it does not affect investor nor other people, companies make their own way to sway people from believing and investing in bitcoin, sometimes instead of negative effect it turn out well because the more do it the more people become curious to it.
dany henry

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

I think the token is very influential on bitcoin, because the token is pegged to bitcoin. But if the bitcoin price goes up, then it will not impact the token. If the token price goes up, it will have an impact on bitcoin.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

Didnt see those but maybe it will affect bitcoin. Its like any other markets around. If you have some competitions, you or them will try to make their product attractive to the buyers eventhough they willl have to make negative ads for their competitors (well, most of them are doing it in discreet way). Well if thats really happening, there will always the seesaw effect.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Most people used only Bitcoin just to gain money and they did'nt care about the decentralization system and technology behind it!
While some other is toying about Bitcoin just to lift up their own coin!
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

for me because the opposite happened. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Although it has also decreased,They are not aware on what a bitcoin was.But to the people who had knowledge about what is a bitcoin all about,they tend to smile back to these people who are joking about the bitcoins and stay focus to their crypto.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

It is clear that tokens and the bitcoin are two connected digital currencies but the bitcoin's increase would not affect tokens. However, tokens growth will lead the price of the bitcoin to the higher figure.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

Crab mentality is very common, it is normal especially if you wanted to promote something, you need to make it the best among others, of course it isn't an advertisement if you will just say that there is not anything special in our products or our platforms.
gelay

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

Not all people are joking about bitcoin. But they have some, they want to explain to the other people that bitcoin is a bad influence to other. That it can cause bad or it can loss your money. So that no more people will trust bitcoin. And they will not want to invest in bitcoin. But they have a lot of people are still investing in bitcoin. They have still a big trust in bitcoin and they are still earning a big profit.
Zero21

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

Some other people they use bitcoin as a joke but they dont know how much value bitcoin to other people.
chickenjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Their are some peoples dont know about the bitcoin they will judge first the bitcoin they will say negatives and joking about bitcoin they need to know about this before they will judge many peopels.now so many is joining to this crypto they can invest here if im not mistaken this crypto is the number now😊

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Linanak

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

Negative advertising is also advertising. But what the buyer's attitude is - this is a big question.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

I agree, if you want to advertise your token, then this is not a problem, but if you try to spoil the reputation of bitcoin, then it seems to me that this is not the right tactic. After all, we are all in the same boat.
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

They are only talking that for the improvements of thier token making bad issue about bitcoin is necessary in order to get the attention of investors so that thier project become popular but the true is they are only dreaming no one can replace bitcoin except the next to him bitcoin is most influencial and its steady for the top of the marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: