Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2019 times)
mineko

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

it may not be as easy as destroying bitcoin, because bitcoin companies are profitable.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Those are the people who does not know what the bitcoin can really do. Those are the people who do not believe in bitcoin and choose to say things about thing without a proof.

callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Their joking because they doesnt know the true value of bitcoin and thats why their just giving others with negative opinnion. And they will not want to invest in bitcoin. But they have a lot of people are still investing in bitcoin. They have still a big trust in bitcoin and they are still earning a big profit. We all know that bitcoin brings big help to us but others joking and making fun with it. I believe that even there some negative or bad news about some things well it's only up to us. Lets just hope many of them realize that there are better ways in doing advertisements than that.
aryadiningrat123

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

Yes Maybe That's Their Way To Introduce Their ICO So They Think ICO They're The Most Powerful Of Bitcoin So That's One Way To Attract Their Customers To Recognize Their Ico So That Is Their Trick To Take Customers Bitcoin So Bitcoin Can Go Down
Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

Why joke?
I think token is very influential on bitcoin, If the token price goes up, it will have an impact on bitcoin. The impact is sometimes bitcoin up, can also bitcoin down.

I think They point out that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their tokens will be number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise again. I think this kind of promotion is very negative in the market.
Recently, several new ICO companies have joked about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this way of promotion is very negative for Bitcoin.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Bitcoin will survive and continue to increase in value, bitcoin is the best coin and so many investors believe in bitcoin. I further believe the bitcoin price will be higher in the future and no coins can beat bitcoin.
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

when there is information (negative news), that's where our role, we must take part that negative news circulating on the internet is not true. because we are already part of the bitcoin community, we must fight the negative news.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
We are all free to make fun of bitcoin but we should take responsibility on the action we are showing right now when the time comes that bitcoin hits the market harder than ever. People usually laugh about bitcoin because they think it will not make it through but if they take a look back on what it has done before, maybe they will be laughing on theirselves for sure.

erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

Those managers are just trying to get as much attention as possible and they do not care what ways they use for that, including shaming or joking about other coins. However, competition is always good for the crypto market.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

when there is information (negative news), that's where our role, we must take part that negative news circulating on the internet is not true. because we are already part of the bitcoin community, we must fight the negative news.
we also have to be careful with the news in circulation, let alone the news includes the negative about bitcoin, we better investigate before believing. because usually the negative news is spread by people who are not responsible.

cryptocanley

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

When a new thing starts we find three types of people like, first one wants to test, second one wants to ovserv the situation,
third one take it negative. We can stand in any position what we choose.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

Will,we respect thats there some ICO companies that they promoting there developing coins,and said that they are the one most promising coins come out now in the market  and they are the one would replace the bitcoin being number one in coin market cap,because this is there strategy to be marketable and  conquer more investor and invest  there creating new altcoins,maybe this is a bad idea and destroy the reputation of bitcoin,maybe they are desperate and they dont have know what to do in promoting there ICO.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
meliastor

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Bitcoin has become popular and bitcoin has spread in the hands of investors. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Although it has also decreased.
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

When it come to business it's only natural to endorse your product as for ICO is there project and to tell its better to others compared to what do they have to offer!! But it an ICO says they are best with their product and they say their project can work well with Bitcoin then choose this project since they promote their ICO plus the Bitcoin!!
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

yes!! and that's the way how it works, if you have the same product with another company then why would you promote them? companies compete with each other to gain profit, they do not care even if they are ruining something else.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

Even if there some regulations, negative news and any promotion of different altcoins that may destroy the price of btc still there are more people are currently invest in bitcoin because they believe that btc will increase again in the future.

czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:46:15 PM

I think it's perfectly legitimate because this is a competition. But the way they do it is very rude and only cause hatred for Bitcoin enthusiasts.
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

Well people are can be easily manipulated by big amounts and better wordings that the other ones. Since as of today, bitcoin going on its worst side, they take it as an advantage to utilize it by comparing it to their altcoin or their digital currency. They easily manipulate the minds of the people by stating 'facts' of their own, but some of them fails to achieve their goal which is to surpass bitcoin. But yes, for all of them, it is not too late because maybe someday, their coin will  be the greatest.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

I think why people are joking about bitcoin is because they don't know what is bitcoin and how bitcoin it works.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Poisoning the well really doesn't work in any side of the competition and makes the industry like a child fight. Hopefully, everybody will understand that we shouldn't ruin each others image just to gain something in the market. There other more important things we should deal with like the competition we have with banks and the statements that the governments releases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: