Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:03:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2017 times)
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

from what I know there are many people joking about bitcoin, I just think because they do not know or understand that bitcoin is real, because I have joined and I have got the result, only those who do not know about bitcoin or maybe want to drop the bitcoin, it's hard to convince those who have not understood about bitcoin, let alone bitcoin is currently down, it will affect people who want to join in bitcoin. Grin
They are not joking they don't just know what they are saying that is why we need to understand them, if they are acting that way, we don't need haters of bitcoin, we just need to let them have time to study and to know more about bitcoin if they really want to but if not then it is fine we don't owe them.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:26:23 PM

Those are classic negative stuff people talk about, it doesn’t really
do any form of damage to Bitcoins in the first place. There were
far more worst negative stuff Bitcoins had endured throught it’s
run. There seems to be an endless supply of bitterness and negative
publicity to make bitcoin look bad and promote other stuff.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

I think that is also a campaign for them to advertise and call for investment only. But that is not the issue is important.

Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Some people they treat bitcoin as a joke or they think that it is not true, because of posting you can earn money? I also think that it is easy to earn money, So I try bitcoin and it will become as my one and only source of income. I'm thankful because lord gave me that opportunity to earn money and to help my family in our daily needs or daily expenses. I want to earn more money because I want to have a business with my family/parents.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

You don't need to bother about Bitcoin, it is selling itself ,you can't change your fait currency in my country without bitcoin and ETH in my own country and I believe this is all so applied in other country
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

Let them mock bitcoin all they want. They are all talk anyway in fact lots of ICO's were unsuccessful and gone with the wind. Just don't listen to them since all what they say are just speculations.

hammo

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

''there is no bad advertisement'' old people says. who talks about bitcoin good or bad, in long term will be good for us, trust me.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

Do not bother about it. Ignore it. If we respond, they will feel victorious. So far as we know there is no coin that can beat bitcoin, even ethereum as old altcoin still needs to work hard. Then this is the time for us to share good news about bitcoin
to improve this situation.

When people are says something it will not right in all time we have a mind and we need to think what happens next because we are investing people and the people not respond for our money .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:07:45 PM

Maybe that is their marketing strategy. For me it is very natural and It is very normal if the competition is always there. But this type of promotion will have a negative impact on bitcoin and can decrease bitcoin.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Let them be and let see if they can take over bitcoin popularity. Everybody had already proven how bitcoin give profit to everyone and their coin will just be started . Their are people who will really try to pull down bitcoin but they cannot destroy it that easy.  If you are bitcoin believer you will not be affected with that promotions that they are doing.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

In the market every man is out their to promote its goods and services, but goods products sells its self. Bitcoin is the king of Crypto. You can take it to the bank.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:27:09 PM

I strongly agree with you, how negative promotion is done. Such promotions can destroy the market price of bitcoin. But I also believe that bitcoin is not easily destroyed in such a way.

Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

people joking around about bitcoin.
people are not trusting what really bitcoin is.
but they are not many as those who trust it .
soon they will realieze that 2 box of pizza will be worth as 10 airports.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:29:41 PM

Have there actually been any tokens released that have come close to replacing bitcoin?  Nope.  Any new tokens released lately that haven't been redundant or even scams?  Nope.

Take what these people say with a huge shaker of NaCl, because they are just blowing smoke trying to hype up their worthless project.  Doubtless that's what the majority of them will turn out to be, and I don't even need any further information on them.  There is very little original, groundbreaking, or unique about much of what's coming to market lately and words like OP described are not to be taken seriously.  Or for that matter, as threatening to bitcoin in any way.  Just let it roll off you.
jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

wow i think it’s business it is a strategy that every business will take to endorse their product. ICO is doing this kind of thing just to attract and get more investors. However, if you are a wise and intelligent bitcoiner, you will not be easy to believe in this kind of advertising and  this is just their marketing strategy because if you think of it deeply they never have their own code for making a token that has a blockchain and in fact they were just revising the codes of bitcoin to make their own token, even bitcoin price in the bad situation right now, we are as a crypto community should support each other. because enemies outside the crypto industry that are trying to destroy this industry are too many and painful, do not bring up new enemies within the community itself. for the common people, crypto is still synonymous with bitcoin, so they need a belief in it

Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Have there actually been any tokens released that have come close to replacing bitcoin?  Nope.  Any new tokens released lately that haven't been redundant or even scams?  Nope.

Take what these people say with a huge shaker of NaCl, because they are just blowing smoke trying to hype up their worthless project.  Doubtless that's what the majority of them will turn out to be, and I don't even need any further information on them.  There is very little original, groundbreaking, or unique about much of what's coming to market lately and words like OP described are not to be taken seriously.  Or for that matter, as threatening to bitcoin in any way.  Just let it roll off you.
I do not think there is any coin that approaches or matches the bitcoin,
it is only uncertain news, if there is also better, because it will make market conditions become crowded
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:41:31 PM

Well people are bound to criticize what ever that is good just to make a name or for people to see them around the truth still remains that no matter the negative talks or promotion made on bitcoin,Bitcoin still remains the best and would forever top in the market.
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

From what i have heard there are many people joking about bitcoin. They just don't understand and know what bitcoin really is. That people that don't like and understand it is almost impossible to convince otherwise.
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

Grin Grin Grin Its the biggest mistake in theirs life. Because todaythere are million of persons who are hardworking to earn Bitcoin, and they are doing it. I'm also trying to earn it and it's really nice to work at home and earn money. I'm not sure if they can explain why are they joking abot number one coin in the world, it's not right to joke about something that you don't really understand.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:00:18 PM

Normally people who has shallow mind are the one who are very noisy , they keep on talking bad things because they wanted to destroy bitcoin but bitcoin is unstoppable and only people who have full of knowledge are the one who undertsand and willing to wait when bitcoin rise again.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: