Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin  (Read 2016 times)
bman01

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:40:56 PM

There is nothing to joke about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is in the market cap. Then why joke? Think of its value and market.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

Although that is their marketing strategy. But I think it's a bad promotion to do negative things to other products is an unhealthy promotion. By doing this promotion I think some of the investor not interest with their new token. I believe, bitcoin already has a large community and market will not be affected by such promotions.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

Lol, I don't understand why people give any value to such social media posts. Obviously every token creator is going to create FUD against the coin they are up against and its on us as to how we view it. If you believe in the bitcoin project than you don't have to worry about such posts and learn to ignore them.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

Many people still don't know what is bitcoin. Skip such kind of people. Don't need to teach about them who are joking about it. We should avoid them.
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:50:45 PM

Bitcoin is not funny. Only those who have jokes with Bitcoin are the ones who do not have any destination and they have no future and no progress. People can only have jokes with that which they can not do themselves because they are jealous of others.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:53:30 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I think not. Because bitcoin has been on the market for a long time already and very well proved itself, and new ICO there are today, and tomorrow there may already be a scam
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:46:26 PM

it is a normal thing for everyone to condemn a very competitive product and promote it. people do this because they know bitcoin has a potential no other coin has and therefore always use bitcoin as a reference point when promoting their own coin, but come what may, bitcoin will continue to grow stronger in the coming years
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:50:43 PM

Many people still don't know what is bitcoin. Skip such kind of people. Don't need to teach about them who are joking about it. We should avoid them.

if they don't want to learn Bitcoin deeper it's a good thing to know them at the moment.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

Whether they criticize in positive or negative way, Bitcoin reputation is as yet an exposure they are simply making bitcoin more acclaimed, and without a doubt a large portion of the crypto speculators holds a bitcoin more than altcoins by ICOs. It don't really troubles me since individuals are presently savvy enough to simply accept via web-based networking media posts, they most likely inquiry and burrow further data previously trusting.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:15:50 PM

Whether they criticize in positive or negative way, Bitcoin reputation is as yet an exposure they are simply making bitcoin more acclaimed, and without a doubt a large portion of the crypto speculators holds a bitcoin more than altcoins by ICOs. It don't really troubles me since individuals are presently savvy enough to simply accept via web-based networking media posts, they most likely inquiry and burrow further data previously trusting.

Just look at their interactions about what they are going to do with what we are doing at the moment.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

That's their strategy of specifying their marketing. It's just normal if the competition will always be there. Most coins are actually much better than turning a Bitcoin. in most aspects, it's only natural that they tell marketing that their coins are better and more important than otherwise, are we expecting people to actually buy it?
Yudai

Activity: 212

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

if they don't want to learn Bitcoin deeper it's a good thing to know them at the moment.

It is such a pity that those people cannot experience the benefits that we get from bitcoin because they do not understand what really the bitcoin is.

mekusproj

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

There's enough space for everyone in the sky. They do not need to bring down Bitcoin to attract relevance. Crytocurrencies do not need fight against themselves. Good products always attract.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:46:24 AM

It is such a pity that those people cannot experience the benefits that we get from bitcoin because they do not understand what really the bitcoin is.
That is right, that is the reason why they are making fun of bitcoin because they don't really understand bitcoin and they just think that it is funny since a lot of so called investors in this world are skeptical to it and they are calling it as a bubble but they didn't even try to understand and evaluate how bitcoin can change the world because of its technology.
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:03:13 AM

Sadly alot of them do this but I think it will not be a concern for bitcoin in the long run because there are more people getting introduced to bitcoin everyday than seeing the ads of icos trying to dethrow it.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

Sadly alot of them do this but I think it will not be a concern for bitcoin in the long run because there are more people getting introduced to bitcoin everyday than seeing the ads of icos trying to dethrow it.
They laughing because they don't know anything about the bitcoin, they don't have an iota of information about bitcoin. If they have knowledge about the bitcoin certainly they wouldn't have taken it lightly. So stop caring about such class of people just try to concentrate more in bitcoin.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

If people keep on joking about Bitcoin, it will be their mistake and lost. Those people who still joking about cryptocurrency are those people who know nothing; they don't what Bitcoin can bring.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:03:16 AM

That is their strategy to promote their coin. But whatever their strategy is. Bitcoin is still strong. Even if they say many bad thing about bitcoin. They cannot destroy it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
amberwang120009

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:07:23 AM

I think that’s normal and is expected everytime a new coin emerges out of nowhere and I think thats how they want to market their coin too.hile others say that Bitcoin can make you lose everything.
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

It may be a strategy of the They in promoting her project .dan was very reasonable once in the business world.<br />And the They may each other to compete for stealing the attention to work on projects in the interest of her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: